🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Biden and Harris be impeached for violating the first amendment?

Should Biden & or Harris be impeached over this issue?

• Yes for both

• Yes for only Biden

• Yes for Harris

• No

• Yes but for other things

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Will he?
Will she?
Should they?

I say yes on both accounts. The articles of impeachment should be ready to go on the GOP's first day after taking control.

clealy the DOJ & FBI under Bidens control has violated the first amendment by colluding with social media to prevent the free speech of Americans.

Will he?
Will she?
Should they?

I say yes on both accounts. The articles of impeachment should be ready to go on the GOP's first day after taking control.

clealy the DOJ & FBI under Bidens control has violated the first amendment by colluding with social media to prevent the free speech of Americans.

They have done no such thing. You are a lying weasel.

Biden will have many articles of impeachment:
Open Borders, violating US LAW.
Abandoning $85b of US equipment in AFG, overruling US generals
Abuse of power having the FBI investigate parents
Abuse of Power, stopping the FBI investigation into Hunter's laptop
Abuse of power, selling influence (China, et.al)
Abuse of power, having Hunter's paintings bought by unknown purchasers
Abuse of power, selling SPR oil to China
Abuse of power, shutting down US oil production
Abuse of power, trying to forgive student loans

I'm sure there are many more.

It's possible; if the GOP wins the House, they can impeach over whatever they want. It would be a waste of time, support, and political capital, but these days I don't discount much.

Yes it would be an awesome display of spite filled revenge by the Neo-GOP on the entire country for daring to vote Benedict Donald out of office. Then they can hold the country hostage to the Democrats' Debt Ceiling to try and force concessions in medicare and SS benefits for Americans who've worked hard all their lives. All part of the Neo-GOP Agenda.

Last edited:
Biden will have many articles of impeachment:
Open Borders, violating US LAW.
Abandoning $85b of US equipment in AFG, overruling US generals
Abuse of power having the FBI investigate parents
Abuse of Power, stopping the FBI investigation into Hunter's laptop
Abuse of power, selling influence (China, et.al)
Abuse of power, having Hunter's paintings bought by unknown purchasers
Abuse of power, selling SPR oil to China
Abuse of power, shutting down US oil production
Abuse of power, trying to forgive student loans

I'm sure there are many more.

You have yet to provide 1 valid reason. A bunch of right wing talking points.

You have yet to provide 1 valid reason. A bunch of right wing talking points.
Disprove any of my articles as not being valid reasons to impeach. As the dems proved, the articles don't need to be crimes.

Yes it would be an awesome display of spite filled revenge by the Neo-GOP on the entire country for daring to vote Benedict Donald out of office. Then they can hold the country hostage to the Democrats' Debt Ceiling to try and force concessions in medicare and SS benefits for Americans who've worked hard all their lives. All part of the Neo-GOP Agenda.

It wouldn't be bad thing.

This insanity has to come to an end.

These modern Democrats have entirely lost their minds (if they ever had any to begin with).

I'll support the righties right now, even if it means I have to take a personal hit.

I will never EVER support the Stalinist bullshit the Democrats have been bringing to the table. I don't care WHAT their policies are as long as that's going on.

These fucking libtards think they're the arbiter's of truth, but the TRUTH is they're the biggest liars on the fucking planet.

Forum List

Back