Will Biden be able to run?

Yes, I've seen him run. Even if he's comatose - I'll vote for him! He's sane and has a good heart. FDR governed from a wheelchair. Anyone but Trump - or anyone like him!!!!!

Go Joe!

I don't think Biden has the physical strength to finish this term. Either way, he's definitely mentally unfit to serve. His only strong point is his posture, which is actually pretty good.

I don't think Biden has the physical strength to finish this term. Either way, he's definitely mentally unfit to serve. His only strong point is his posture, which is actually pretty good.

He walks like he wears a back brace, or maybe it's just his diaper riding up.

He will be one lucky guy if he is able to attend the inauguration in January, 2025, of his successor (hopefully Nikki Haley).

As fellow vulnerable human beings, we all should wish him the best of physical and mental health during the next three years.

Sadly, he does not have the personality or intelligence to unify this nation. So this country will just become more polarized during his watch. The tragedy in that Wisconsin town is just the tip of the iceberg.

Forum List

Back