Will Biden lose traditionally blue North East?

You should have told Republicans that
Show me the President that was impeached for giving or receiving a blow job?

I want to see where it said Bill Clinton was impeached for the blow job he got from Monica because I damn well the articles of Impeachment he was found guilty of was about lying, so it is you making the claim and it is you that has to provide the evidence!

Show me the President that was impeached for giving or receiving a blow job?

I want to see where it said Bill Clinton was impeached for the blow job he got from Monica because I damn well the articles of Impeachment he was found guilty of was about lying, so it is you making the claim and it is you that has to provide the evidence!

Republicans investigated a freaking BLOW JOB and they complain when Democrats investigate an attack on the Capitol

They investigated many things when Bill was President and you didn’t say a damn thing about investigating but stated a President was impeached over a blow job, so show where that happened!

Any way to spin it

Bill Clinton was impeached over a BLOW JOB

Any way to spin it

Bill Clinton was impeached over a BLOW JOB
No, he was impeached for lying and it is you trying to spin it because you believe lying is fine as long as a Democrat does it…

Also let be clear you have no issue with a man on the left abusing the power of his office for sexual favors, so what does that tell you about the type of man you are?

Only had Donald been a Democrat how you would have defended that weasel like you defend Bill who was impeached for lying because getting a blow job is a daily routine in D.C. …

I doubt that is true but regardless, what crap?
We have sanctioned them so much they can't sell their oil. Not to mention all the covert action against them... Etc etc the usual... I have read that several times. Hands off Latin America for God's sake finally unless they're attacking neighbors or something. The damn Cold War is over. We have also been screwing and demonising Iran for way too long.....

No, he was impeached for lying and it is you trying to spin it because you believe lying is fine as long as a Democrat does it…

Also let be clear you have no issue with a man on the left abusing the power of his office for sexual favors, so what does that tell you about the type of man you are?

Only had Donald been a Democrat how you would have defended that weasel like you defend Bill who was impeached for lying because getting a blow job is a daily routine in D.C. …
he was ambushed and that was total GOP ********. She was 21 years old and seduced him for God's sake. How stupid can you be talking to that fat whatshername for two years and showing her the dress etc etc. The whole thing was ******** just like all the rest of it. He was more popular after he was impeached LOL But trump is a total rapist as well as a liar about everything that matters.

Lying about a BLOW JOB is still about a BLOW JOB

The Dems always tell you what they fear the most...

... or do you honestly believe they are giving you sound political advice out of the goodness of their hearts... :lol:
84 million voted against Trump in 2020

Since then
Trump has been a Crybaby Loser
He sent an angry mob to attack the Capitol
He supported Putin in Ukraine

Do you feel lucky?

84 million voted against Trump in 2020

Since then
Trump has been a Crybaby Loser
He sent an angry mob to attack the Capitol
He supported Putin in Ukraine

Do you feel lucky?
I originally thought it was pretty amazing that every point in your post was an outright lie...

...but then I remembered who posted it... and it isn't amazing at all...

Even your name is a lie.

I originally thought it was pretty amazing that every point in your post was an outright lie...

...but then I remembered who posted it... and it isn't amazing at all...
Point out a lie and we can talk

Forum List

Back