Freezing to death in the North East…thanks joe Biden.

LEt the GOP establishment get rid of Trump and they only offer worse than what the Democrats do; notice how easy it was to bribe enough of the cretins to pass China Joe's big bill. The GOP can barely win by single digit margins as it is against even the flakiest loons in the Democratic Party, like Beto for instance.

I have a solution for you, get a gas 2 staged furnace.

What are the republicans going to do about it??
/----/ First of all, Republicans don't give a rat's ass what kind of furnace anyone buys.
Secondly, one-stage furnaces generally cost between $550 and $1,700, whereas two-stage furnaces generally cost between $675 and $1,950. Greater Repair Costs: Additionally, two-stage furnaces also feature greater repair costs. This is part of why contactors' salesmen will typically try to upsell two-stage furnaces over one-stage furnaces.

Lack of awareness ? Isn't that type of speak that's giving him an out ?? I think that he's very aware of what's going on, because he knew that there would be pain in this so called journey to the Utopic change over that the leftist desire and want so badly in this country. Oh he's aware alright, even though he has some old person related recall issue's going on.

Biden is plenty smart still, but his age and cognitive decline is open house for his opponents to then go after him with claws wide open.

The nation is just experiencing the leftist agenda, and the confoolery that resides within that total agenda. It will hopefully reject the agenda's on November 8th.
I’m not giving him an out, I am saying if he isn’t affected then he thinks all is good. I do see your side of it and giving him an out. Sorry that is not what I intended .

Forum List

Back