Will Biden lose traditionally blue North East?

Point out a lie and we can talk
I just did.

You should add in there some more bullshit like Trump told people to drink bleach.

Or the old standby Russian Collision Hoax. I saw you had pulled that one out of mothballs in this very thread.

That my friend is why no one believes you.

I do not believe Biden will run for re-election. Even if he wanted to, which I doubt, the democrats are going to go with somebody else cuz Biden's numbers are loser numbers. If the democrats lose the Senate in November then I believe there's a good chance that Biden will step down, citing health reasons which is/will probably be true. He just look good IMHO.

More likely, somebody else will be the 2024 democrat nominee and at this point that could be anybody. Maybe even Hillary or Kerry.

Will the democratic northeast remain blue? If the dems don't change their platform then they're going to lose support everywhere, and IMHO they already are. A few months back a survey came out that said the democratic party's support has declined by some 7% just in 2021, and they've been going downhill for awhile now.

Part of the answer to the question will be who the alternative is, will the GOP run with Trump or somebody else? I don't think TDS has decreased much, so if he's their guy then the 2024 election becomes closer than it might be with any other republican nominee. Cuz right now the dissatisfaction among moderates with the democrats is pronounced and growing. But many of them don't like Trump either.

I do not believe Biden will run for re-election. Even if he wanted to, which I doubt, the democrats are going to go with somebody else cuz Biden's numbers are loser numbers. If the democrats lose the Senate in November then I believe there's a good chance that Biden will step down, citing health reasons which is/will probably be true. He just look good IMHO.

More likely, somebody else will be the 2024 democrat nominee and at this point that could be anybody. Maybe even Hillary or Kerry.

Will the democratic northeast remain blue? If the dems don't change their platform then they're going to lose support everywhere, and IMHO they already are. A few months back a survey came out that said the democratic party's support has declined by some 7% just in 2021, and they've been going downhill for awhile now.

Part of the answer to the question will be who the alternative is, will the GOP run with Trump or somebody else? I don't think TDS has decreased much, so if he's their guy then the 2024 election becomes closer than it might be with any other republican nominee. Cuz right now the dissatisfaction among moderates with the democrats is pronounced and growing. But many of them don't like Trump either.

I think Biden will lay low and see who Republicans are running

If it looks like Trump, he will run and win

Forum List

Back