Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

Most of the time blacks hear only one side of the story. If they hear both sides some decide not to follow Democrats and others really don't care. Democrats in Washington know what buttons to push with every demographic. Women, it's issues concerning children and reproductive rights. Blacks and other minorities, its race. Anyone inside these groups who dares to think for themselves becomes a target. Uncle Toms, evil book-burning *****.
BS

I'm not a Dem or a Repub. If I had to pick. I would be a Dem. Reps are full of shit on almost every social issue and they are hypocrites. They claim to want small government but they want to be in peoples bedrooms? Gimme a break. i have friends that are Republican and they have some good ideas but I would never be a repub.

Most of the time blacks hear only one side of the story. If they hear both sides some decide not to follow Democrats and others really don't care. Democrats in Washington know what buttons to push with every demographic. Women, it's issues concerning children and reproductive rights. Blacks and other minorities, its race. Anyone inside these groups who dares to think for themselves becomes a target. Uncle Toms, evil book-burning *****.

Look Blacks hate Republicans they are not going to vote Republican no matter what you do

MarcATL

The next logical step for the Republicans, now that they have said this stupid stuff about black people, is then to go one step further (as they often have) and insinuate or downright say that black folks are just plain old too stupid to realize that they are enslaved by the "Dimocraps" and are therefore deserving of scorn, but if only they would swich parties, you know, to the one that has been calling them lazy and "thugs" and "where's ma free shit" and stuff like that, all will be well.

(The things above are not my words, just to remind. I don't feel this way at all about our fellow black citizens.)

Republican intelligence - it is a thing to behold. Much as I behold a turd in a toilet.

Republican voter outreach is about the weirdest thing I have ever seen in my life:

"We hate you. You suck. Vote for us."

The next logical step for the Republicans, now that they have said this stupid stuff about black people

Democrats get a free pass when it comes to racist remarks.

“I mean you’ve got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and nice-looking guy.” – Joe Biden,

a ‘light-skinned’ African American with ‘no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.’” - Harry Reid

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years." - Lyndon Johnson

"White folks was in caves while we was building empires... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." - Al Sharpton

"I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. - Harry Truman

"You fucking Jew Bastard." Hillary Clinton

“Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” — Mary Frances Berry, Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

“There are white n*ggers. I’ve seen a lot of white n*ggers in my time.” — US Senator Robert Byrd

The Medicaid system must have been developed by a white male slave owner. It pays for you to be pregnant and have a baby, but it won’t pay for much family planning.” — Jocelyn Elders

“We have lost to the white racist press and to the racist reactionary Jewish misleaders.” — Former Rep. Gus Savage (D-Illinois) after his defeat 1992

The Hillary Clinton quote is a lie, based on a rumor. I bet that a number of those other quotes are also so. Is this all the Right has to dish up? You poor people.

I believe you are Mistaken [again]

......one particularly shocking passage in the book, Oppenheimer quotes a campaign official who describes an angry attack by Hillary in which she screams at him, "You fucking Jew bastard!"
Two sourced eyewitnesses confirmed to Oppenheimer that they heard the verbal assault.
[Sources tell DRUDGE that Dick Morris is not the campaign official.]

"One anti-Semitic slur slung in anger hardly defines a person, and Hillary has always had a tendency when angry to go for the gut," Oppenheimer writes. But, unfortunately, according to UNION, that was neither the first nor the last time Hillary had used such a slur. And there is a darker side to the story.

...........According to the book, Hillary's mother, Dorothy Rodham, held a life-long grudge against Rosenberg, and made Jewish slurs, according to an on the record family member quoted by Oppenheimer. HIllary Jewish Slurs Claimed In New Book

And the names of those witnesses?

Oh, please, you live in a fantasy world.

• Patterson said Hillary was no stranger to the “N” word either. He heard her say “******” “probably six, eight, ten times. She would be upset with someone in the black community and she would use the ‘N’ word, like, you heard they’ve got the president’s brother on tape using the ‘N’ word.” [NewsMax, 17 July 2000]
  • Mary Lee Fray said that Hillary not only used an anti-Semitic slur but she shouted it so loudly “it rattled the walls. It was very clear,” she said. “Bill Clinton’s face became white as a ghost.” [FOXNews.com, AP and New York Post, 18 July 2000]Former Clinton campaign aide Neill McDonald, who has always been a Clinton supporter [Jewish World Review, 19 July 2000], confirmed the story, according to the New York Daily News. [Reuters, 17 July 2000] He heard the obscenity as he stood outside the room. [FOXNews.com, AP, New York Post, 18 July 2000]
“Larry Patterson also confirmed that he frequently heard Bill Clinton use “******” to refer to both Jesse Jackson and local Little Rock black leader Robert “Say” McIntosh. Longtime Clinton paramour Dolly Kyle Browning corroborated Patterson on Clinton’s use of “******.” “Not only did he use the ‘N’ word, he called him a ‘GDN’ [goddamn ******], if you catch my drift,” Browning told Fox News in 1999. [NewsMax, 17 July 2000] Brown also told NewsMax that the president would regularly make derogatory comments about African-Americans in private. “He has used the ‘N’ word before. Bill would make snide remarks about blacks behind their backs.” [Carl Limbacher and NewsMax Staff, 17 July 2000]”
Editor’s Note: Take note America. “Do what you’ve always done get what you’ve always got”.

Hillary Clinton f ing Jew bastard The Times London and other Clinton quotes. Polidics.com

He said, He said. He said.

All you have is hearsay.

Audio? Video?

Lord, what ignorance.

“I mean you’ve got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and nice-looking guy.” – Joe Biden,

a ‘light-skinned’ African American with ‘no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.’” - Harry Reid

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years." - Lyndon Johnson

"White folks was in caves while we was building empires... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." - Al Sharpton

"I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. - Harry Truman

“Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” — Mary Frances Berry, Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

“There are white n*ggers. I’ve seen a lot of white n*ggers in my time.” — US Senator Robert Byrd

The Medicaid system must have been developed by a white male slave owner. It pays for you to be pregnant and have a baby, but it won’t pay for much family planning.” — Jocelyn Elders

“We have lost to the white racist press and to the racist reactionary Jewish misleaders.” — Former Rep. Gus Savage (D-Illinois) after his defeat 1992

The Hillary Clinton quote is a lie, based on a rumor. I bet that a number of those other quotes are also so. Is this all the Right has to dish up? You poor people.

......one particularly shocking passage in the book, Oppenheimer quotes a campaign official who describes an angry attack by Hillary in which she screams at him, "You fucking Jew bastard!"
Two sourced eyewitnesses confirmed to Oppenheimer that they heard the verbal assault.

"One anti-Semitic slur slung in anger hardly defines a person, and Hillary has always had a tendency when angry to go for the gut," Oppenheimer writes. But, unfortunately, according to UNION, that was neither the first nor the last time Hillary had used such a slur. And there is a darker side to the story.

...........According to the book, Hillary's mother, Dorothy Rodham, held a life-long grudge against Rosenberg, and made Jewish slurs, according to an on the record family member quoted by Oppenheimer. HIllary Jewish Slurs Claimed In New Book

• Patterson said Hillary was no stranger to the “N” word either. He heard her say “******” “probably six, eight, ten times. She would be upset with someone in the black community and she would use the ‘N’ word, like, you heard they’ve got the president’s brother on tape using the ‘N’ word.” [NewsMax, 17 July 2000]
  • Mary Lee Fray said that Hillary not only used an anti-Semitic slur but she shouted it so loudly “it rattled the walls. It was very clear,” she said. “Bill Clinton’s face became white as a ghost.” [FOXNews.com, AP and New York Post, 18 July 2000]Former Clinton campaign aide Neill McDonald, who has always been a Clinton supporter [Jewish World Review, 19 July 2000], confirmed the story, according to the New York Daily News. [Reuters, 17 July 2000] He heard the obscenity as he stood outside the room. [FOXNews.com, AP, New York Post, 18 July 2000]
“Larry Patterson also confirmed that he frequently heard Bill Clinton use “******” to refer to both Jesse Jackson and local Little Rock black leader Robert “Say” McIntosh. Longtime Clinton paramour Dolly Kyle Browning corroborated Patterson on Clinton’s use of “******.” “Not only did he use the ‘N’ word, he called him a ‘GDN’ [goddamn ******], if you catch my drift,” Browning told Fox News in 1999. [NewsMax, 17 July 2000] Brown also told NewsMax that the president would regularly make derogatory comments about African-Americans in private. “He has used the ‘N’ word before. Bill would make snide remarks about blacks behind their backs.” [Carl Limbacher and NewsMax Staff, 17 July 2000]”
Editor’s Note: Take note America. “Do what you’ve always done get what you’ve always got”.

Hillary Clinton f ing Jew bastard The Times London and other Clinton quotes. Polidics.com

All you have is hearsay.

Audio? Video?

Lord, what ignorance.

I'll take that to mean you can't refute it - My lord you ARE a lazy little fella aren't you .... lazy , or just plain stupid ... or a combination thereof.....

All you have is hearsay.

Audio? Video?

Lord, what ignorance.

I'll take that to mean you can't refute it - My lord you ARE a lazy little fella aren't you .... lazy , or just plain stupid ... or a combination thereof.....

Richard Nixon who started the original war on drugs was reported to say this.

* H.R. Haldeman entry: Monday, April 28, 1969. President emphasized that you have to face the fact that the whole problem is really the blacks. The key is to devise a system that recognizes this, while not appearing to.

Years later Blacks are dispoportionaly imprisoned. What say you to this?

The biggest problem that the GOP has with women and minorities is that they don't talk TO women and minorities, they talk AT women and minorities. Big difference. Their way doesn't work.

Systemic racism within the Republican Party is minimal, but tolerated in an unsettling way as well.
No, the biggest problem is liberals own the media. The Republicans aren't able to fight their way through the constant negative propaganda.
The right has plenty of advocacy media outlets. Fox, Rush, Breitbart, Drudge, USA Toady, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Examiner.....and so on.

Prior to 1996, the big 3 networks were center left, and scandals were what they went after on both sides. Watergate was a great example of a conservative reporter (Woodward) and a liberal reporter (Bernstein) working together to blow the lid off of Watergate.

When Fox News showed up, using Rupert Murdoch's successful business models of conservative networks in Australia and the UK, the news for righties became far right, to the point of simply being GOP propaganda. Since then, the left has begun to imitate that business model and created MSNBC. Now there are plenty of 24 hour/day new networks to confirm what you think is right.

I don't think those networks brain wash people, they simply hold focus groups that find out how people react, and what they want to be true, then tell them that.

Most of the anchors on MSNBC and Fox, Chris Wallace excluded, do not have journalism degrees, they have communications degrees. Which used to be common to political strategists, not reporters.

Of course the far left media outlets don't claim to be fair and balanced. Fox pulls that maneuver very well. They afford liberal points of view, so they can offer statistics showing equal time given to opposing opinion...but the liberals they feature, Jon Stewart or Obama excluded, are a mixed bag of ineffectual and "has been" Democrats. A great example of people who can't find work with Democrats anymore. Doug Schoen, Pat Caddel, Alan Colmes, and so on. MSNBC has the same thing, Steve Schmidt, Nicole Wallace, and Michael Steele.

The right has never been represented by a center right media network, or been given actual journalism to mentally digest. Which explains the rift in GOP politics. What remains are fringes. RINOs VS Tea Party/Militia types.

The difference is we now have a professional troublemaker in the Whitehouse. He set out from day-one to undermine Fox news or anyone who tells the truth, or at least doesn't believe in government censorship. Fox, according to Obama, is for whites (Republicans) and thus hates him because of his skin, and should be avoided. Anyone who seeks the truth and openly talks about it becomes a target for harassment. This is the new America, better known as a banana republic in other than a 3rd world country. This is how every despotic regime maintains power in the 3rd world. It is the symptom of rampant corruption in government. No whistle-blower can be trusted.

The biggest problem that the GOP has with women and minorities is that they don't talk TO women and minorities, they talk AT women and minorities. Big difference. Their way doesn't work.

Systemic racism within the Republican Party is minimal, but tolerated in an unsettling way as well.
No, the biggest problem is liberals own the media. The Republicans aren't able to fight their way through the constant negative propaganda.
The right has plenty of advocacy media outlets. Fox, Rush, Breitbart, Drudge, USA Toady, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Examiner.....and so on.

Prior to 1996, the big 3 networks were center left, and scandals were what they went after on both sides. Watergate was a great example of a conservative reporter (Woodward) and a liberal reporter (Bernstein) working together to blow the lid off of Watergate.

When Fox News showed up, using Rupert Murdoch's successful business models of conservative networks in Australia and the UK, the news for righties became far right, to the point of simply being GOP propaganda. Since then, the left has begun to imitate that business model and created MSNBC. Now there are plenty of 24 hour/day new networks to confirm what you think is right.

I don't think those networks brain wash people, they simply hold focus groups that find out how people react, and what they want to be true, then tell them that.

Most of the anchors on MSNBC and Fox, Chris Wallace excluded, do not have journalism degrees, they have communications degrees. Which used to be common to political strategists, not reporters.

Of course the far left media outlets don't claim to be fair and balanced. Fox pulls that maneuver very well. They afford liberal points of view, so they can offer statistics showing equal time given to opposing opinion...but the liberals they feature, Jon Stewart or Obama excluded, are a mixed bag of ineffectual and "has been" Democrats. A great example of people who can't find work with Democrats anymore. Doug Schoen, Pat Caddel, Alan Colmes, and so on. MSNBC has the same thing, Steve Schmidt, Nicole Wallace, and Michael Steele.

The right has never been represented by a center right media network, or been given actual journalism to mentally digest. Which explains the rift in GOP politics. What remains are fringes. RINOs VS Tea Party/Militia types.

Some good points here. But MSNBC and Fox offer very little in the way of balance. One offers the far left view, the other the far right view. Just count how many times a "story" is based on one source - a source that shares the slant of the network - without any other viewpoints. I've done a few counts on that - it's shockingly poor journalism.

But in this day and age where so many media outlets - with so many different slants - are available, it is absurd to suggest that a particular point of view is being "buried."

Just absurd foolishness.

Some good points here. But MSNBC and Fox offer very little in the way of balance. One offers the far left view, the other the far right view. Just count how many times a "story" is based on one source - a source that shares the slant of the network - without any other viewpoints. I've done a few counts on that - it's shockingly poor journalism.

But in this day and age where so many media outlets - with so many different slants - are available, it is absurd to suggest that a particular point of view is being "buried."

Just absurd foolishness.
I saw all I needed to about Fox during the last election. The POTUS was being sworn in and they were still claiming Romney could still win. :laugh:

Just absurd foolishness.

Hitler pulled some of the same shit Obama is pulling. I don't think any of this is funny and neither should you.

The difference is we now have a professional troublemaker in the Whitehouse. He set out from day-one to undermine Fox news or anyone who tells the truth, or at least doesn't believe in government censorship. Fox, according to Obama, is for whites (Republicans) and thus hates him because of his skin, and should be avoided. Anyone who seeks the truth and openly talks about it becomes a target for harassment. This is the new America, better known as a banana republic in other than a 3rd world country. This is how every despotic regime maintains power in the 3rd world. It is the symptom of rampant corruption in government. No whistle-blower can be trusted.

Obama is undermining Fox News?

Thats a good one

Just absurd foolishness.

If you're talking pure volume of Bullshit, then you are gravely mistaken. The liberal slant exists everywhere. Even on Fox is it represented. Talk-radio is a different story. How many Americans have been exposed to Rush Limbaugh?

Less than 10%.

Just absurd foolishness.
I saw all I needed to about Fox during the last election. The POTUS was being sworn in and they were still claiming Romney could still win. :laugh:

Was that Rove meltdown not PRICELESS?

You couldn't write a sitcom that funny. I literally had tears streaming down my cheeks I was laughing so hard.

Just absurd foolishness.

If you're talking pure volume of Bullshit, then you are gravely mistaken. The liberal slant exists everywhere. Even on Fox is it represented. Talk-radio is a different story. How many Americans have been exposed to Rush Limbaugh?

Less than 10%.
Rush is virus that consumes rat feces. I listened to that clown for a week just to give him a fair chance. Anyone that takes the crap he says seriously should have their heads examined.

Just absurd foolishness.

Was that Rove meltdown not PRICELESS?

You couldn't write a sitcom that funny. I literally had tears streaming down my cheeks I was laughing so hard.

Didn't see it.

Thats a good one

When one's world view is in conflict with reality - some strange explanations soon follow.

Thats a good one

When one's world view is in conflict with reality - some strange explanations soon follow.

Whitehouse briefings are commonly like that.

At least for the last 6 years.

Just absurd foolishness.

Less than 10%.
Rush is virus that consumes rat feces. I listened to that clown for a week just to give him a fair chance. Anyone that takes the crap he says seriously should have their heads examined.

I don't think anyone has taken him seriously for at least 10 years.

Ig

All you have is hearsay.

Audio? Video?

Lord, what ignorance.
Ignorance is using the same tactic over and over. You can Google it.

I've discovered that it tends to sink in when the sceptics do their own research.

All you have is hearsay.

Audio? Video?

Lord, what ignorance.

* H.R. Haldeman entry: Monday, April 28, 1969. President emphasized that you have to face the fact that the whole problem is really the blacks. The key is to devise a system that recognizes this, while not appearing to.

Your Boolean ratrophy and fuzzy logic is truly mind boggling - perhaps you would endorse a program whereby all races are equally imprisoned ? The only problem being we would also have to initiate a program which would have Whites and Asians commit as much crime as Blacks - being that this is not feasible - then the next logical step would be to make things that are done by Whites and Asians at a statistically significant quantity a jail able offense - but exclude blacks on the basis of affirmative action . what say you ?

How about we jail white boys and asians for skateboarding - they do that almost as much as Black ghetto boys sell crack - good idea dontcha think ? ......[You Fking Moron

All you have is hearsay.

Audio? Video?

Lord, what ignorance.

It proves that Nixon was right and that blacks disproportional commit crimes.

Look dude, if black males were TWO times more likely to spend time in prison than white males, then possibly an intelligent person could blame racism for the disparity, but SIX times more likely? Come on.

Your energy would be better spent confronting the REAL issue.

Forum List

Back