Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

Poor Chicago Blacks to Obama: "Just Quit"

hortly after Tuesday night's State of the Union address by the President, some Black Chicago Activists were asked their perspective and feedback on what Obama had to say. "Mr. President, we'd probably be better off if you called off your presidency off right now. Just quit. Because if this is what you call helping us, then stop helping us." (Produced by Rebel Pundit)

So, some conservative hacks cobbled together 10 black republicans to sit in a room and trash the president.

Ok, that was interesting.

The RWnuts on this forum live on anecdotal, exception-to-the-rule 'evidence' to support their unsupportable arguments.

Yeah, we can't have dem uppity black folks attempting to voice original opinions in public. Only private. Everyone knows what Obama is, just don't say it out loud.

Conservatives obsess on the GOP someday somehow getting the black vote, but the next minute they're claiming that it's the left that obsesses on identity politics.
Seems to me Democrats are obsessed with the subject and we're simply reacting. Project much?

Yeah because the OP is such a staunch Democrat ???????

The original post asked a question which you Racist liberals repeatedly answered. You all assume that blacks have no intention of leaving the Democratic Party because Republicans are racists. You figure this issue alone dictates their loyalty. Perhaps you're right, but it still doesn't give you free reign to make a bunch of shit up.

Placing them in chains.

Phffffft.

:boohoo::boohoo:

This photo has been shown countless times and it proves nothing.

This video has much to offer

A picture is worth a thousand words.

It proves without a doubt voter intimidation, and if it weren't for the president and attorney general dismissing the case it would have resulted in imprisonment for both of the perps pictured. The left makes false claims about this sort of thing every election, and here we have a prime example of it only Obama supporters are guilty of it, and you dare say this proves nothing.

You're a liar buddy. Clearly and utterly dishonest.

How does it prove that?

One pic of two people standing OUTSIDE a preceinct, no weapons in their hands and no placards at all.

How is that, pray tell, intimidation?

Dude, spare me. They not only have one picture, but hundreds of them, along with video evidence to go along with this one picture.

And what in the Hell do you think that short prick is holding in his right hand, his dick????

Here in the states we call that a night-stick, or a club, better known as a weapon.

You are right, that looks like a club. Sorry, I honestly missed that. But why did you call the short guy a "prick"?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Because I've also seen a video of him talking about slaughtering white babies.

Well, then, post that vid.

Republicans have chased away the black vote for......forever

It ain't coming back

Now what are you going to do about the hispanic vote, womens vote and gay rights vote?

Will racist whites abandon the Republican Party?
We would be happy if they did, because that's not in the GOP platform. If any are in the party they should go back to the Democrats where they came from.

OK - well, if you really mean that .... start kicking 'em out.
Robert Byrd
Eric Holder
Barack Obama
LBJ
Louis Farrakhan
Rev. Wright
Al Sharpton
Jessie Jackson
Harry Reid
Joe Biden
Bill & Hillary Clinton
Al Gore
Sheila Jackson
John Conyers

I know I'm leaving out a lot of them. Start cleaning out your racists and let us worry about ours'.

So, white + gun = hero.
Black + gun = "thug".

Conservative math is, ääääh, interesting. ..

So a white cop with a gun is the same as a black thug with a gun?

Please explain your logic.

You see, you just identified the problem yourself.

Notice how easily you attach the word "thug" to "black".

Are you saying that any black person who has a gun, which is his or her 2nd Amendment right, is a "thug"?

And if the cop is a black cop, is he also a "thug"?

I really think that it would be good for you to clear up this point, because I consider you a pretty darned level-headed guy, despite some of the over-the-top stuff you state.

I await your answer.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

It proves without a doubt voter intimidation, and if it weren't for the president and attorney general dismissing the case it would have resulted in imprisonment for both of the perps pictured. The left makes false claims about this sort of thing every election, and here we have a prime example of it only Obama supporters are guilty of it, and you dare say this proves nothing.

You're a liar buddy. Clearly and utterly dishonest.

How does it prove that?

One pic of two people standing OUTSIDE a preceinct, no weapons in their hands and no placards at all.

How is that, pray tell, intimidation?

Dude, spare me. They not only have one picture, but hundreds of them, along with video evidence to go along with this one picture.

And what in the Hell do you think that short prick is holding in his right hand, his dick????

Here in the states we call that a night-stick, or a club, better known as a weapon.
You are right, that looks like a club. Sorry, I honestly missed that. But why did you call the short guy a "prick"?

Because I've also seen a video of him talking about slaughtering white babies.

Well, then, post that vid.
If I do you'll just say it proves nothing because you're not being serious. You're just trying to push buttons.

So, white + gun = hero.
Black + gun = "thug".

Are you saying that any black person who has a gun, which is his or her 2nd Amendment right, is a "thug"?

I really think that it would be good for you to clear up this point, because I consider you a pretty darned level-headed guy, despite some of the over-the-top stuff you state.

I await your answer.
I wasn't the one who said black+gun=thug. You did.

Conservatives obsess on the GOP someday somehow getting the black vote, but the next minute they're claiming that it's the left that obsesses on identity politics.
Seems to me Democrats are obsessed with the subject and we're simply reacting. Project much?

The original post asked a question which you Racist liberals repeatedly answered. You all assume that blacks have no intention of leaving the Democratic Party because Republicans are racists. You figure this issue alone dictates their loyalty. Perhaps you're right, but it still doesn't give you free reign to make a bunch of shit up.

Placing them in chains.

Phffffft.

A few thousand bucks worth of Medicaid puts a black family in chains? How does that work? What's the better plan?
What's the Republican plan?

Will African Americans be attracted to a party of angry White men? A party that promises to set them adrift without largess for food, shelter and clothing? A party that fights tooth and nail to repress wages for working families?

Figure it out.
you mean the party that want them to get off their lazy asses and make something of themselves.
See what's happening here? We have a Republican that's calling all blacks lazy, berating us and demeaning us.

That same tone is evident in the national Republicans we see every day on the media.

We don't like that, and thus do not like Republicans.

MarcATL

The next logical step for the Republicans, now that they have said this stupid stuff about black people, is then to go one step further (as they often have) and insinuate or downright say that black folks are just plain old too stupid to realize that they are enslaved by the "Dimocraps" and are therefore deserving of scorn, but if only they would swich parties, you know, to the one that has been calling them lazy and "thugs" and "where's ma free shit" and stuff like that, all will be well.

(The things above are not my words, just to remind. I don't feel this way at all about our fellow black citizens.)

Republican intelligence - it is a thing to behold. Much as I behold a turd in a toilet.

Republican voter outreach is about the weirdest thing I have ever seen in my life:

"We hate you. You suck. Vote for us."

The next logical step for the Republicans, now that they have said this stupid stuff about black people

Democrats get a free pass when it comes to racist remarks.

“I mean you’ve got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and nice-looking guy.” – Joe Biden,

a ‘light-skinned’ African American with ‘no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.’” - Harry Reid

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years." - Lyndon Johnson

"White folks was in caves while we was building empires... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." - Al Sharpton

"I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. - Harry Truman

"You fucking Jew Bastard." Hillary Clinton

“Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” — Mary Frances Berry, Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

“There are white n*ggers. I’ve seen a lot of white n*ggers in my time.” — US Senator Robert Byrd

The Medicaid system must have been developed by a white male slave owner. It pays for you to be pregnant and have a baby, but it won’t pay for much family planning.” — Jocelyn Elders

“We have lost to the white racist press and to the racist reactionary Jewish misleaders.” — Former Rep. Gus Savage (D-Illinois) after his defeat 1992

Placing them in chains.

Phffffft.

Actually, I see the issue quite differently. I bet that more than 10% of our fellow black citizens are Conservative, but absent a 2nd major party out of the Democratic Party that is not openly hostile to them, they stick with the Democratic Party.

A major part of your problem, insofar as I can see, is that you really, truly believe that the Democratic Party somehow "enslaves" our fellow black citizens. Alone, I find this line of reasoning to be totally sick, not to mention lacking in any basis in reality. The main reason that Righties list to support this claim is that our fellow citzens somehow only want "free stuff", which is just more code words for calling our fellow black citizens lazy, etc. And the fact that Righties don't even see the OVERT racism in such claims is just, well, sad.

Really sad.

Your party has no chance of surviving the 21st Century if it keeps following this line of reasoning.

It's time for a reality check.

I am not talking about you as a person, Mudwhistle. I am talking about this line of thought.

Will racist whites abandon the Republican Party?
We would be happy if they did, because that's not in the GOP platform. If any are in the party they should go back to the Democrats where they came from.

OK - well, if you really mean that .... start kicking 'em out.
Robert Byrd
Eric Holder
Barack Obama
LBJ
Louis Farrakhan
Rev. Wright
Al Sharpton
Jessie Jackson
Harry Reid
Joe Biden
Bill & Hillary Clinton
Al Gore
Sheila Jackson
John Conyers

I know I'm leaving out a lot of them. Start cleaning out your racists and let us worry about ours'.

The very fact that you would call out sitting President a racist says a lot of things about your line of thinking.

This is sad.

Placing them in chains.

Phffffft.

The original post was one that was mired in the politics of race.
and he ain't a Democrat.

Clearly disproves your feeble theory.

Now, are you ready to start kicking the racists out of the Republican Party or not?

I'm not a Democrat

Placing them in chains.

Phffffft.

A few thousand bucks worth of Medicaid puts a black family in chains? How does that work? What's the better plan?
What's the Republican plan?

Medicaid isn't the only benefit. SS disability, food-stamps, Obamaphones, subsidized healthcare, section 8, endless welfare without any work requirements.

Poor Chicago Blacks to Obama: "Just Quit"

hortly after Tuesday night's State of the Union address by the President, some Black Chicago Activists were asked their perspective and feedback on what Obama had to say. "Mr. President, we'd probably be better off if you called off your presidency off right now. Just quit. Because if this is what you call helping us, then stop helping us." (Produced by Rebel Pundit)

So, some conservative hacks cobbled together 10 black republicans to sit in a room and trash the president.

Ok, that was interesting.

The RWnuts on this forum live on anecdotal, exception-to-the-rule 'evidence' to support their unsupportable arguments.

Yeah, we can't have dem uppity black folks attempting to voice original opinions in public. Only private. Everyone knows what Obama is, just don't say it out loud.

Oh, you read me wrong, prolly because you wanted to. Those fellow black citizens who are unhappy with Obama have EVERY RIGHT in the world to say something about it, but the video is made to looks as if black citizens are turning on the president, but I bet for every one of those black citizens who were so upset with him, I can find 2-3 million who are VERY happy with him. The video is a hack video, and you know it.

Placing them in chains.

Phffffft.

The original post was one that was mired in the politics of race.
and he ain't a Democrat.

Clearly disproves your feeble theory.

Now, are you ready to start kicking the racists out of the Republican Party or not?
Not at all. He asked a question and you guys came through in flying colors, showing us exactly what you've been thinking all along but don't like to admit. You figure you own them. That's it in a nutshell.

So, white + gun = hero.
Black + gun = "thug".

I await your answer.
I wasn't the one who said black+gun=thug. You did.

Oh, really? Hmmmm...

Will African Americans be attracted to a party of angry White men? A party that promises to set them adrift without largess for food, shelter and clothing? A party that fights tooth and nail to repress wages for working families?

Figure it out.
you mean the party that want them to get off their lazy asses and make something of themselves.
See what's happening here? We have a Republican that's calling all blacks lazy, berating us and demeaning us.

That same tone is evident in the national Republicans we see every day on the media.

We don't like that, and thus do not like Republicans.

MarcATL

The next logical step for the Republicans, now that they have said this stupid stuff about black people, is then to go one step further (as they often have) and insinuate or downright say that black folks are just plain old too stupid to realize that they are enslaved by the "Dimocraps" and are therefore deserving of scorn, but if only they would swich parties, you know, to the one that has been calling them lazy and "thugs" and "where's ma free shit" and stuff like that, all will be well.

(The things above are not my words, just to remind. I don't feel this way at all about our fellow black citizens.)

Republican intelligence - it is a thing to behold. Much as I behold a turd in a toilet.

Republican voter outreach is about the weirdest thing I have ever seen in my life:

"We hate you. You suck. Vote for us."

The next logical step for the Republicans, now that they have said this stupid stuff about black people

Democrats get a free pass when it comes to racist remarks.

“I mean you’ve got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and nice-looking guy.” – Joe Biden,

a ‘light-skinned’ African American with ‘no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.’” - Harry Reid

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years." - Lyndon Johnson

"White folks was in caves while we was building empires... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." - Al Sharpton

"I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. - Harry Truman

"You fucking Jew Bastard." Hillary Clinton

“Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” — Mary Frances Berry, Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

“There are white n*ggers. I’ve seen a lot of white n*ggers in my time.” — US Senator Robert Byrd

The Medicaid system must have been developed by a white male slave owner. It pays for you to be pregnant and have a baby, but it won’t pay for much family planning.” — Jocelyn Elders

“We have lost to the white racist press and to the racist reactionary Jewish misleaders.” — Former Rep. Gus Savage (D-Illinois) after his defeat 1992

The Hillary Clinton quote is a lie, based on a rumor. I bet that a number of those other quotes are also so. Is this all the Right has to dish up? You poor people.

Forum List

Back