Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

It also proves there was a concerted effort to jail Black males and imprison them effectively keeping them under control.

Of course there was/is a concerted effort to jail criminals. 5 out of 6 black males manage to never spend any time in prison though, which proves that there is no effort to imprison black males who haven't committed crimes.

When you prosecute and imprison Blacks at a higher rate for the same crime whites do at a higher rate, there is definitely an effort to imprison Blacks and not whites. The majority of Blacks are in prison for drug offenses like having some weed on them.

completely untrue

NO ONE is or ever has been in prison when simple possession of marijuana was their only crime.
You cant be this stupid. I'm not even going to dignify this dumb ass comment with a response

You in fact DID respond to it. But be that as it may, you made a claim prove it. show ONE case where someone went to prison for nothing more than simple possession of weed.
I responded to show everyone how stupid you were. If you want a case look it up. You are a good example of the intelligence level of most republicans.

Look Blacks hate Republicans they are not going to vote Republican no matter what you do

No, YOU hate Republicans, shitflinger. Blacks have millions of different opinions, because they are people - which you and your filthy party can't seem to grasp. Black people have as many differing opinions as there are individuals.
Pretty much the large majority of Black people distrust and hate the republicans. We definitely have a consensus about that. I think flocking to the Dems is an overreaction. I preach registering independent.

Look Blacks hate Republicans they are not going to vote Republican no matter what you do

No, YOU hate Republicans, shitflinger. Blacks have millions of different opinions, because they are people - which you and your filthy party can't seem to grasp. Black people have as many differing opinions as there are individuals.

No, seriously....Blacks hate Republicans

Blacks do have different opinions. But when 90% of blacks refuse to vote Republican they have one thing in common. Young, old, rich, poor, educated, uneducated....They all hate Republicans

completely untrue

NO ONE is or ever has been in prison when simple possession of marijuana was their only crime.

Wow. Your ignorance knows no bounds.

I personally know someone who is serving two years in prison for marijuana possession.

Possession of between 2 and 4 ounces of marijuana is a Class A misdemeanor, punishable by imprisonment of up to 1 year and a fine not to exceed $4,000.

Possession of between 4 ounces and 5 lbs. of marijuana is a state jail felony, punishable by a mandatory minimum sentence of 180 days imprisonment, a maximum of 2 years imprisonment, and a fine not to exceed $10,000.

Possession of between 5 lbs. and 50 lbs. of marijuana is a Third Degree felony, punishable by a mandatory minimum sentence of no less than 2 years imprisonment, a maximum sentence of 10 years imprisonment, and a fine not to exceed $10,000.

Possession of between 50 lbs. and 2,000 lbs of marijuana is a Second Degree felony, punishable by a mandatory minimum sentence of 2 years imprisonment, a maximum sentence of 20 years imprisonment, and a fine not to exceed $10,000.

Possession of more than 2,000 lbs. of marijuana is a Felony, punishable by a mandatory minimum sentence of 5 years, a maximum sentence of 99 years, and a fine of no more than $50,000.
Texas Laws Penalties

Possession of 1 ounce or less of marijuana is a misdemeanor punishable by up to 12 months imprisonment and/or a fine up to $1,000. Possession of over an ounce is a felony punishable by a minimum of 1 and maximum of 10 years imprisonment.

See:

Georgia Laws Penalties

Rush is virus that consumes rat feces. I listened to that clown for a week just to give him a fair chance. Anyone that takes the crap he says seriously should have their heads examined.

Says the retard who claims Africans circumnavigated the globe thousands of years ago.... :eusa_whistle:

More Shuck & Jive from Asslips.
Nice decoy but how do you think the world was populated?

completely untrue

Wow. Your ignorance knows no bounds.

I personally know someone who is serving two years in prison for marijuana possession.

Possession of between 2 and 4 ounces of marijuana is a Class A misdemeanor, punishable by imprisonment of up to 1 year and a fine not to exceed $4,000.

Possession of between 4 ounces and 5 lbs. of marijuana is a state jail felony, punishable by a mandatory minimum sentence of 180 days imprisonment, a maximum of 2 years imprisonment, and a fine not to exceed $10,000.

Possession of between 5 lbs. and 50 lbs. of marijuana is a Third Degree felony, punishable by a mandatory minimum sentence of no less than 2 years imprisonment, a maximum sentence of 10 years imprisonment, and a fine not to exceed $10,000.

Possession of between 50 lbs. and 2,000 lbs of marijuana is a Second Degree felony, punishable by a mandatory minimum sentence of 2 years imprisonment, a maximum sentence of 20 years imprisonment, and a fine not to exceed $10,000.

Possession of more than 2,000 lbs. of marijuana is a Felony, punishable by a mandatory minimum sentence of 5 years, a maximum sentence of 99 years, and a fine of no more than $50,000.
Texas Laws Penalties

Possession of 1 ounce or less of marijuana is a misdemeanor punishable by up to 12 months imprisonment and/or a fine up to $1,000. Possession of over an ounce is a felony punishable by a minimum of 1 and maximum of 10 years imprisonment.

See:

Georgia Laws Penalties
Dont even bother. Yogi is not smarter than your average bear. I doubt he can even read.

If this voting for the party that does the most for me continues, it won't be long until businessmen start voting Republican.

Louisiana has mandatory minimum sentencing laws on the books for marijuana possession.

I have frequently found SMARTERTHANTHEAVERAGEBEAR isn't any smarter than the average grain of sand.

Louisianan Given 13-Year Prison Sentence for Possession of Two Marijuana Cigarettes

He had two prior low level drug possession convictions from 8 and 20 years ago. This being his third offense, he was labeled a "habitual offender".

13 years for being caught with pot three times.

That's insane, but what the fuck does it have to do with the thread?

I am repudiating SMARTERTHANTHEAVERAGEBEAR's claim that no one has ever been sent to prison just for possessing marijuana.

See posts 450 and 465.

Do keep up.

I don't think anyone has taken him seriously for at least 10 years.

At least not on Comedy Central and on cartoons like Family Guy - where you get all of your news and information from. :thup:
Reading the posts of the republicans on this board put a nail in the coffin of any slim chance I would ever vote republican. The only time I think I would vote republican is if Colin Powell ran for office.

Pretty much the large majority of Black people distrust and hate the republicans. We definitely have a consensus about that. I think flocking to the Dems is an overreaction. I preach registering independent.

Do give us this "we" shit, Asslips. You don't speak for black people anymore than Shitspeedos speaks for white people. You are a racist and represent the fringe.

Do give us this "we" shit, Asslips. You don't speak for black people anymore than Shitspeedos speaks for white people. You are a racist and represent the fringe.
Sorry but I do speak for the majority of Black people on this one subject. I've been on this earth for a number of years and I have rarely heard of any Black not having a strong reaction of hate and distrust of the republican party. I know Black people that have been disowned by their families for voting republican. No republican white boy can tell me more about my people than I can clown. That would be like me trying to tell you where to get your white sheets cleaned for your KKK rally.

Forum List

Back