Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

Sorry but I do speak for the majority of Black people on this one subject.

No you don't. You are a racist pile of shit. I know a lot of black people, and none of them are racist fools the way you are.

I've been on this earth for a number of years and I have rarely heard of any Black not having a strong reaction of hate and distrust of the republican party. I know Black people that have been disowned by their families for voting republican. No republican white boy can tell me more about my people than I can clown. That would be like me trying to tell you where to get your white sheets cleaned for your KKK rally.

You are a racist clown, you are identical to the morons who were in the KKK. Decent people of any color shun scumbags like you.

I don't think anyone has taken him seriously for at least 10 years.

At least not on Comedy Central and on cartoons like Family Guy - where you get all of your news and information from. :thup:
Reading the posts of the republicans on this board put a nail in the coffin of any slim chance I would ever vote republican. The only time I think I would vote republican is if Colin Powell ran for office.

Of course you'd vote for a black person who ran as a Republican. You're a racist.

Read any post that involves black people written by a faux right winger on these forums, and the negative attitude toward blacks seethes through.

Blacks are never going to vote for a party which so plainly hates them.
Exactly. Thats why the Dems know they have the Black vote. I think its dangerous to be viewed as a gimme.

I don't think anyone has taken him seriously for at least 10 years.

At least not on Comedy Central and on cartoons like Family Guy - where you get all of your news and information from. :thup:
Reading the posts of the republicans on this board put a nail in the coffin of any slim chance I would ever vote republican. The only time I think I would vote republican is if Colin Powell ran for office.

Of course you'd vote for a black person who ran as a Republican. You're a racist.
I wouldnt vote for Herman Cain. Arent you tired of looking like a butt clown yet?

No you don't. You are a racist pile of shit. I know a lot of black people, and none of them are racist fools the way you are.

I've been on this earth for a number of years and I have rarely heard of any Black not having a strong reaction of hate and distrust of the republican party. I know Black people that have been disowned by their families for voting republican. No republican white boy can tell me more about my people than I can clown. That would be like me trying to tell you where to get your white sheets cleaned for your KKK rally.

You are a racist clown, you are identical to the morons who were in the KKK. Decent people of any color shun scumbags like you.
Sorry but yes I do. Trying to deny it only paints you as a desperate fool. You are not Black so you dont have a clue how many Black people may be racist towards you. My guess is you would never say some of the things you say on here to them. Try that out and see how many of the Black people you know reveal themselves to be "racist".

Read any post that involves black people written by a faux right winger on these forums, and the negative attitude toward blacks seethes through.

Exactly. Thats why the Dems know they have the Black vote. I think its dangerous to be viewed as a gimme.

Really good point.

Sorry but yes I do. Trying to deny it only paints you as a desperate fool. You are not Black so you dont have a clue how many Black people may be racist towards you. My guess is you would never say some of the things you say on here to them. Try that out and see how many of the Black people you know reveal themselves to be "racist".

SO now you're claiming that ALL blacks are racists like you?

Blacks in the aggregate are never going to vote for a party which so plainly hates them.

Its not just what the Republican leadership says about blacks. It is places like rightwing radio and even this message board. Blacks hear what is said about them and see what party these racists cling to

Not too hard to figure which party you want to belong to

SO now you're claiming that ALL blacks are racists like you?
Haven't you stuck your foot in your mouth enough on this thread? Go take a nap and start over again in a couple of hours. You'll feel a lot better. :lol:

Last edited:

Blacks in the aggregate are never going to vote for a party which so plainly hates them.

Its not just what the Republican leadership says about blacks. It is places like rightwing radio and even this message board. Blacks hear what is said about them and see what party these racists cling to

Yes, and it is amazing to me that some here just want to make excuses and blame the MEEEEDDDIIIIAAAA.

Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

Yeah, just look at the way Republicans portray blacks;

oliphant_rice.gif

martha-cartoon.gif

racists7.jpg

Louisiana has mandatory minimum sentencing laws on the books for marijuana possession.

I have frequently found SMARTERTHANTHEAVERAGEBEAR isn't any smarter than the average grain of sand.

If we trace those laws, will we find Republicans behind them, or your side?

Considering how few Republicans have held office in Louisiana, I would venture to guess......

I have frequently said that elections are more and more decided by which candidate pisses off enough of their electorate to make them stay home rather than by which candidate motivates people to vote for him or her. This is a direct result of the "voting for the lesser of two evils" idiocy.

That kind of thinking leads to more and more evil choices in succeeding elections.

Louisiana has mandatory minimum sentencing laws on the books for marijuana possession.

I have frequently found SMARTERTHANTHEAVERAGEBEAR isn't any smarter than the average grain of sand.

If we trace those laws, will we find Republicans behind them, or your side?

Considering how few Republicans have held office in Louisiana, I would venture to guess......
The point you are deflecting from is that the laws exist and Blacks are prosecuted more often than whites. This is a result of a republican in Nixon setting up the DEA and the original war on drugs.

Yes, and it is amazing to me that some here just want to make excuses and blame the MEEEEDDDIIIIAAAA.

Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

not-racist-at-all-300x225.jpg

Forum List

Back