Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

Louisiana has mandatory minimum sentencing laws on the books for marijuana possession.

I have frequently found SMARTERTHANTHEAVERAGEBEAR isn't any smarter than the average grain of sand.

If we trace those laws, will we find Republicans behind them, or your side?

It amuses me that whenever someone kicks your ass in a debate and outsmarts you, your default position is to assume they must be a Democrat or liberal. You are too stupid to realize you are giving Democrats and liberals more credit than they deserve.

"My side" is truth and honesty. I was a lifelong straight ticket Republican voter until 2006. Then I stopped voting because the GOP has been hijacked by assholes like you.

I cannot imagine a day when I would ever vote Democratic.

So you can continue to be an idiot who assumes smart people must be Democrats, or you can wise up.

Considering how few Republicans have held office in Louisiana, I would venture to guess......

Mandatory sentencing laws are a Republican thing, moron. You know, the whole "law and order" thing. It was a big right wing movement in the 80s, led by none other than Ronald Reagan. The Right is finally beginning to see the error of that policy.

Read any post that involves black people written by a faux right winger on these forums, and the negative attitude toward blacks seethes through.

Blacks are never going to vote for a party which so plainly hates them.
Exactly. Thats why the Dems know they have the Black vote. I think its dangerous to be viewed as a gimme.
I have frequently said that elections are more and more decided by which candidate pisses off enough of their electorate to make them stay home rather than by which candidate motivates people to vote for him or her. This is a direct result of the "voting for the lesser of two evils" idiocy.

That kind of thinking leads to more and more evil choices in succeeding elections.

Its become a team sport and a huge problem.

Read any post that involves black people written by a faux right winger on these forums, and the negative attitude toward blacks seethes through.

Blacks in the aggregate are never going to vote for a party which so plainly hates them.

Its not just what the Republican leadership says about blacks. It is places like rightwing radio and even this message board. Blacks hear what is said about them and see what party these racists cling to

Not too hard to figure which party you want to belong to

Yes, and it is amazing to me that some here just want to make excuses and blame the MEEEEDDDIIIIAAAA.

Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

not-racist-at-all-300x225.jpg
:rofl:

The Democratic Party is the party of Obama
The Republican Party is the party of Obama must fail

Is there any question of where blacks are going?

Former Rep. E. Clay Shaw, Jr. (R-Fla.), an author of the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 that imposed mandatory minimum penalties for drug crimes, said during an Al Jazeera interview that Congress "may have overreacted" in passing the law.

Shaw, who retired from Congress in 2007, said the bill was drafted at a time when crack cocaine "started popping up like crazy." He admitted he'd never heard of the drug before then, and noted that crack, at the time, was preferred by "the least affluent."

"It's like welfare reform," Shaw said. "We looked at it as a rescue mission, not as a source of punishment."

Now, Shaw said, it's time for the law to be reviewed.

"If you’re loading the prisons with nonviolent criminals, I think it’s time to take a look at it, and see if previous Congresses -- including mine -- overreacted," Shaw said.

E. Clay Shaw Jr. On Minimum Drug Sentences: 'We May Have Overreacted'

Elaborate....who within the Republican party has trashed minorities?

I can probably find a ton of them. How many examples do you need?

Jason Rapert, Arkansas State Senator, 2011

I hear you loud and clear, Barack Obama. You don’t represent the country that I grew up with. And your values is [sic] not going to save us. We’re going to take this country back for the Lord. We’re going to try to take this country back for conservatism. And we’re not going to allow minorities to run roughshod over what you people believe in!

Loy Mauch, Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives

… If slavery were so God-awful, why didn’t Jesus or Paul condemn it, why was it in the Constitution and why wasn’t there a war before 1861?
The South has always stood by the Constitution and limited government. When one attacks the Confederate Battle Flag, he is certainly denouncing these principles of government as well as Christianity.”

Let me know when I should stop with the examples. Just yell uncle.

Oh you poor baby. Democrats always supported Bush and wanted him to succeed, huh

Actually, they did

Bush had 86% approval after 9-11 and received bipartisan support for anything he said he needed. Bush also got bipartisan support when he wanted funds to push TARP. When Obama needed TARP money he got no Republicans to support him

Oh you poor baby. Democrats always supported Bush and wanted him to succeed, huh

Actually, they did

Bush had 86% approval after 9-11 and received bipartisan support for anything he said he needed. Bush also got bipartisan support when he wanted funds to push TARP. When Obama needed TARP money he got no Republicans to support him
And Obama had a high approval rating when he began also. Stop whining about Obama.

Elaborate....who within the Republican party has trashed minorities?

Just read the posts involving minorities that have been written by alleged right wingers on this forum.

Ask a "right winger" about blacks, immigrants, gays, or Muslims. It won't take long for you to feel the hate.
You're a fan of breaking the law, perverts, and a barbaric murderous cult? Cool.

When a large portion of the collective membership of a party seethes and sweats and churns with fear, hatred and anger toward gays, immigrants, Muslims, and blacks, then it is evident that something about that party attracts those kind of people, even if the leadership of the party never speaks as openly and plainly about their hatred of minorities as the membership does.

When a leading candidate for President calls Obama the "food stamp President", the membership of the party gets it. When the actual Presidential nominee of the party whines that he lost the election because Obama gave gifts to minorities, the membership gets the message.

When the media organs of the party start blaming immigrant children for the enterovirus outbreak, which is a flat out lie, the parroting minions are all too happy to consume and spread the bullshit.

When the media organs of the party say Obama is deliberately trying to get Ebola to spread in America as punishment for slavery, the parroting minions are all too happy to consume and spread the bullshit. It is indicative of just how whacked out and far gone the retards are if they are swallowing such a preposterous conspiracy theory with mind-boggling unquestioning ease.

Day after day, week after week, year after year, we see the party's media organs manufacturing complete bullshit about gays, Muslims, immigrants, and blacks for mass consumption by the rubes in the rank and file.

You have to be willfully deaf, dumb, and blind not to see just how much the Right hates minorities. And you have to have seven pounds of brain damage to believe blacks would be attracted to the party which nurtures that.

Last edited:

Actually, they did

And Obama had a high approval rating when he began also. Stop whining about Obama.

Can you name a single issue where Republicans backed the President?

I wonder where dumber than your average bear and needs to be censored went?
When a large portion of the collective membership of a party seethes and sweats and churns with fear, hatred and anger toward gays, immigrants, Muslims, and blacks, then it is evident that something about that party attracts those kind of people, even if the leadership of the party never speaks as openly and plainly about their hatred of minorities as the membership does.

When a leading candidate for President calls Obama the "food stamp President", the membership of the party gets it. When the actual Presidential nominee of the party whines that he lost the election because Obama gave gifts to minorities, the membership gets the message.

When the media organs of the party start blaming immigrant children for the enterovirus outbreak, which is a flat out lie, the parroting minions are all too happy to consume and spread the bullshit.

When the media organs of the party say Obama is deliberately trying to get Ebola to spread in America as punishment for slavery, the parroting minions are all too happy to consume and spread the bullshit. It is indicative of just how whacked out and far gone the retards are if they are swallowing such a preposterous conspiracy theory with mind-boggling unquestioning ease.

Day after day, week after week, year after year, we see the party's media organs manufacturing complete bullshit about gays, Muslims, immigrants, and blacks for mass consumption by the rubes in the rank and file.

You have to willfully deaf, dumb, and blind not to see just how much the Right hates minorities. And you have to have seven pounds of brain damage to believe that would attract large numbers of blacks to the GOP.
Guys like you are why I still have republican friends.

Actually, they did

Can you name a single issue where Republicans backed the President?
Fighting ISIS.

Forum List

Back