Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

You never explained how voting for Colin Powell was racist uncensored. Why did you fail to do that?

The only way you would vote for a Republican is if he were black?

Gee, how could that be racist, Asslips?

Can you quote where I said that? Thought so. Could your post be more moronic? I would not vote for Herman Cain and he is Black.

So THIS appears to be the way the far right wants to address their problems with black voters:

"Stay home niqqer. What?????? Damn media screwed us again."

The point you are deflecting from is that the laws exist and Blacks are prosecuted more often than whites. This is a result of a republican in Nixon setting up the DEA and the original war on drugs.

I've seen no evidence that blacks in Louisiana are prosecuted on Marijuana laws more often than whites.

Oh and you ignorant buffoon, all Nixon did was consolidate the Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs (BNDD), the Office of Drug Abuse Law Enforcement(ODALE)

The drug war started in 1934 under Franklin Roosevelt, as the Uniform State Narcotic Drug Act

The point you are deflecting from is that the laws exist and Blacks are prosecuted more often than whites. This is a result of a republican in Nixon setting up the DEA and the original war on drugs.

I've seen no evidence that blacks in Louisiana are prosecuted on Marijuana laws more often than whites.

The initial claim covered a lot more than Louisiana.

So here is some evidence. Try not to jam needles into your eyes to willfully blind yourself to avoid looking at it: The black/white marijuana arrest gap, in nine charts

t0lrnl.jpg

Any blacks that are "abandoning" Obama are doing so because they believe Obama is not liberal enough. So you have to be smoking crack if you think that means they will emigrate to the Republican Party, especially since the faux Right has made it crystal clear just how much they hate darkies.

This topic is evidence of a serious delusion on the part of those right wingers. Wishful thinking after huffing paint.

How racist can you be just to assume that all blacks are liberal.... The conservative blacks are "uncleToms" right?
Not all blacks are liberal.....just 90% of them

You never cease to amaze me Norton

African Americans identification as Democrats has steadily declined since the mid-1980s. Only 28% consider themselves liberal as per BlackDemographics.com POLITICS

"There has been a growing African American dissatisfaction with the Democratic Party since ...1980s " African American Power and Politics The Political Context Variable - Hanes Walton - Google Books

NOOOOO. It's the MEEEEDDDDIIIIAAAAAA

Oh and you ignorant buffoon, all Nixon did was consolidate the Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs (BNDD), the Office of Drug Abuse Law Enforcement(ODALE)

The drug war started in 1934 under Franklin Roosevelt, as the Uniform State Narcotic Drug Act
I didnt expect you to see anything since you are blind moron.

I said the war on drugs fool. That started with Nixon. I also said the DEA retard. are you really having trouble reading? Nixon started this and Regain gave it a big shove and its been ongoing every since.

War on Drugs - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

War on Drugs is an American term commonly applied to a campaign of prohibition of drugs, military aid, and military intervention, with the stated aim being to define and reduce the illegal drug trade.[5][6] This initiative includes a set of drug policies that are intended to discourage the production, distribution, and consumption of what participating governments and the UN define as illegal psychoactive drugs. The term was popularized by the media shortly after a press conference given on June 18, 1971, by United StatesPresidentRichard Nixon

Any blacks that are "abandoning" Obama are doing so because they believe Obama is not liberal enough. So you have to be smoking crack if you think that means they will emigrate to the Republican Party, especially since the faux Right has made it crystal clear just how much they hate darkies.

This topic is evidence of a serious delusion on the part of those right wingers. Wishful thinking after huffing paint.

How racist can you be just to assume that all blacks are liberal.... The conservative blacks are "uncleToms" right?
Not all blacks are liberal.....just 90% of them

You never cease to amaze me Norton

African Americans identification as Democrats has steadily declined since the mid-1980s. Only 28% consider themselves liberal as per BlackDemographics.com POLITICS

"There has been a growing African American dissatisfaction with the Democratic Party since ...1980s " African American Power and Politics The Political Context Variable - Hanes Walton - Google Books

NOOOOO. It's the MEEEEDDDDIIIIAAAAAA

:biggrin::biggrin:

vhe2kk.jpg

Racial Profiling

If you ever took sociology , or probability and statistics you should be well aware that there are a ridiculously large amount of variables that will effect the numbers that went into that chart, but they do do seem to indicate that racial profiling plays a role - it could also be relevant to socio-economics who da fk knows.

I said the war on drugs fool. That started with Nixon. I also said the DEA retard. are you really having trouble reading? Nixon started this and Regain gave it a big shove and its been ongoing every since.

War on Drugs is an American term commonly applied to a campaign of prohibition of drugs, military aid, and military intervention, with the stated aim being to define and reduce the illegal drug trade.[5][6] This initiative includes a set of drug policies that are intended to discourage the production, distribution, and consumption of what participating governments and the UN define as illegal psychoactive drugs. The term was popularized by the media shortly after a press conference given on June 18, 1971, by United StatesPresidentRichard Nixon

You're a petulant little retard, but I've already proven you full of shit.

The war on drugs started under FDR.

The war on drugs started under Nixon as proven in my post. You've only proven I am at liberty to play with your head. Did you ever find the quote that said I would only vote for a Black republican or do you think I'm going to let that lie go unchallenged? When you resort to lies you effectively remove yourself from serious consideration. I will assume you are just an ignorant troll instead of a viable interlocutor from now on.

The war on drugs started under Nixon as proven in my post. You've only proven I am at liberty to play with your head. Did you ever find the quote that said I would only vote for a Black republican or do you think I'm going to let that lie go unchallenged? When you resort to lies you effectively remove yourself from serious consideration. I will assume you are just an ignorant troll instead of a viable interlocutor from now on.

Try again sploogy.

Uniform State Narcotic Drug Act - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Will African Americans be attracted to a party of angry White men? A party that promises to set them adrift without largess for food, shelter and clothing? A party that fights tooth and nail to repress wages for working families?

Figure it out.

You have no respect for blacks at all.

Try again sploogy.

Uniform State Narcotic Drug Act - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Weird. i did a search for the phrase "war on drugs" and surprise it didnt show up in your link. However in my link its in the title.

OK - I think the tards have been debunked pretty thoroughly. So now can we start the REAL discussion? Will a democrat garner 92% of black voters with a higher percentage of blacks voting than whites in 2016?

IMHO probably not. But I think the Obama campaign was masterful at identifying their voters and getting them to the polls in 2012 especially. So will the 2016 Democrat be able to pick up on those techniques and surprise us again? I think it is possible, but I don't think Hillary Clinton will be able to generate the same level of turnout.

Just MHO.

OK - I think the tards have been debunked pretty thoroughly. So now can we start the REAL discussion? Will a democrat garner 92% of black voters with a higher percentage of blacks voting than whites in 2016?

IMHO probably not. But I think the Obama campaign was masterful at identifying their voters and getting them to the polls in 2012 especially. So will the 2016 Democrat be able to pick up on those techniques and surprise us again? I think it is possible, but I don't think Hillary Clinton will be able to generate the same level of turnout.

Just MHO.
I will be particularly interested in the 2016 election as I like studying the effect the media has on the public. I fully expect the Reps to win just from past history. I wonder however, how badly the Reps will misjudge the conditions again. Will they go over board with the anti minority, anti gay, and anti women social agendas? In other words will they just give it away yet again?

I think Black people will hit the polls in close to the same numbers regardless and I dont see them voting for any republican unless they have convincing evidence they are not racist. As far as republicans go they are guilty until proven innocent.

Just MHO.
I will be particularly interested in the 2016 election as I like studying the effect the media has on the public. I fully expect the Reps to win just from past history. I wonder however, how badly the Reps will misjudge the conditions again. Will they go over board with the anti minority, anti gay, and anti women social agendas? In other words will they just give it away yet again?

I think Black people will hit the polls in close to the same numbers regardless and I dont see them voting for any republican unless they have convincing evidence they are not racist. As far as republicans go they are guilty until proven innocent.

I think it would be an epic collapse for the GOP if a Democrat wins in 2016. But I've seen it before and I haven't been seeing anything different from the current crop of GOP hopefuls. I just wonder - for example - if the Democratic nominee is Hillary Clinton, will there be some black voters who hold some of her 2008 campaign tactics against her?

Forum List

Back