Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

OK - I think the tards have been debunked pretty thoroughly. So now can we start the REAL discussion? Will a democrat garner 92% of black voters with a higher percentage of blacks voting than whites in 2016?

IMHO probably not. But I think the Obama campaign was masterful at identifying their voters and getting them to the polls in 2012 especially. So will the 2016 Democrat be able to pick up on those techniques and surprise us again? I think it is possible, but I don't think Hillary Clinton will be able to generate the same level of turnout.

Just MHO.
I will be particularly interested in the 2016 election as I like studying the effect the media has on the public. I fully expect the Reps to win just from past history. I wonder however, how badly the Reps will misjudge the conditions again. Will they go over board with the anti minority, anti gay, and anti women social agendas? In other words will they just give it away yet again?

I think Black people will hit the polls in close to the same numbers regardless and I dont see them voting for any republican unless they have convincing evidence they are not racist. As far as republicans go they are guilty until proven innocent.

I think it would be an epic collapse for the GOP if a Democrat wins in 2016. But I've seen it before and I haven't been seeing anything different from the current crop of GOP hopefuls. I just wonder - for example - if the Democratic nominee is Hillary Clinton, will there be some black voters who hold some of her 2008 campaign tactics against her?
No. Initially, she may get some flack but if the alternative is a republican Black people will support her.

Will African Americans be attracted to a party of angry White men? A party that promises to set them adrift without largess for food, shelter and clothing? A party that fights tooth and nail to repress wages for working families?

Figure it out.

You have no respect for blacks at all.
Wrong. I have no respect for Conservatism at all.

And no one has respect for you either. Amazing though how "white men" can get almost 50% in an election. You may want to check your math.

for example - if the Democratic nominee is Hillary Clinton, will there be some black voters who hold some of her 2008 campaign tactics against her?
No. Initially, she may get some flack but if the alternative is a republican Black people will support her.

So you trust blacks to pick the hand with the food over the one with the key, do you?
Of course. Why would someone pick the hand with the key to further racism over the hand with the key to more opportunity?

Asclepias calling anyone a racist is just sad.

How can his fellow liberals get away with allowing him to call whites feral apes whilst accusing others of racism? Have you no integrity?

for example - if the Democratic nominee is Hillary Clinton, will there be some black voters who hold some of her 2008 campaign tactics against her?

So you trust blacks to pick the hand with the food over the one with the key, do you?
Of course. Why would someone pick the hand with the key to further racism over the hand with the key to more opportunity?

Say what?

How can his fellow liberals get away with allowing him to call whites feral apes whilst accusing others of racism? Have you no integrity?
No one allows me to do anything son. I make my own decisions. Havent you been made fun of enough today? Why dont you tell us again how you cant be incarcerated for smoking weed?

Say what?
Why should I do that?

Say what?
Why should I do that?

Why should you do what?

Say what?
Why should I do that?

Why should you do what?
Say what?

No one allows me to do anything son. I make my own decisions. Havent you been made fun of enough today? Why dont you tell us again how you cant be incarcerated for smoking weed?

I never said you couldn't be incarcerated for weed you lying ape. I said no one is in PRISON for simple possession of weed.

I never said you couldn't be incarcerated for weed you lying ape. I said no one is in PRISON for simple possession of weed.

You do realize that incarcerated and prison is the same thing dont you cave ape? :laugh:

Louisianan Given 13-Year Prison Sentence for Possession of Two Marijuana Cigarettes Drug Policy Alliance

Last edited:
Most do, whether it is a rational decision or not. What will be interesting is whether or not blacks will continue to vote in the numbers they did in 2008 and 2012 where they participated at a marginally higher percentage than whites for the first time.

I'm thinking we will return to a +5 percentage point advantage to whites with no black presidential candidate.
I disagree. I'm Black. This has awakened many Black people to educate themselves about voting. I've never heard so much talk about voting just in general conversation. My 2 nieces that were turning 20 and 21 respectively cant wait to vote in the next election.
Good for them!

2nrht90.jpg

Racial Profiling

If you ever took sociology , or probability and statistics you should be well aware that there are a ridiculously large amount of variables that will effect the numbers that went into that chart, but they do do seem to indicate that racial profiling plays a role - it could also be relevant to socio-economics who da fk knows.
Could also be that blacks use marijuana at a fat greater rate than whites.
OK - I think the tards have been debunked pretty thoroughly. So now can we start the REAL discussion? Will a democrat garner 92% of black voters with a higher percentage of blacks voting than whites in 2016?

IMHO probably not. But I think the Obama campaign was masterful at identifying their voters and getting them to the polls in 2012 especially. So will the 2016 Democrat be able to pick up on those techniques and surprise us again? I think it is possible, but I don't think Hillary Clinton will be able to generate the same level of turnout.

Just MHO.
I will be particularly interested in the 2016 election as I like studying the effect the media has on the public. I fully expect the Reps to win just from past history. I wonder however, how badly the Reps will misjudge the conditions again. Will they go over board with the anti minority, anti gay, and anti women social agendas? In other words will they just give it away yet again?

I think Black people will hit the polls in close to the same numbers regardless and I dont see them voting for any republican unless they have convincing evidence they are not racist. As far as republicans go they are guilty until proven innocent.

I think it would be an epic collapse for the GOP if a Democrat wins in 2016. But I've seen it before and I haven't been seeing anything different from the current crop of GOP hopefuls. I just wonder - for example - if the Democratic nominee is Hillary Clinton, will there be some black voters who hold some of her 2008 campaign tactics against her?

What if the alternative were a black Republican?

Racial Profiling

If you ever took sociology , or probability and statistics you should be well aware that there are a ridiculously large amount of variables that will effect the numbers that went into that chart, but they do do seem to indicate that racial profiling plays a role - it could also be relevant to socio-economics who da fk knows.

Just MHO.

No. Whites use at the same rate or more.

The black white marijuana arrest gap in nine charts - The Washington Post

young_usage_rates_marijuana.png

It would depend on who the Black republican is. I'm guessing Herman Cain would go down in flames. Colin Powell would probably be enough to sway Black voters.

You do realize that incarcerated and prison is the same thing dont you cave ape? :laugh:

Louisianan Given 13-Year Prison Sentence for Possession of Two Marijuana Cigarettes Drug Policy Alliance

A) One can be incarcerated in a local jail, without going to prison - I'm sorry words have meanings and you don't understand them
B) The LA case involves a 13 year sentence for repeated offending, which is NOT simple posession

Racial Profiling

Just MHO.

It would depend on who the Black republican is. I'm guessing Herman Cain would go down in flames. Colin Powell would probably be enough to sway Black voters.
Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party Page 29 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I never trust an article that can't quote it's sources, for instance, your article says its data is from FBI statistics, yet I can't find where the FBI separates marijuana arrests from drug arrests, but I'm still looking.

What I HAVE found is total drug arrests.
FBI mdash Table 43
Drug abuse violations 1,194,956 801,198 372,914
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

blacks account for not quite half of all drug related arrests, which tracks with how much more likely they are to commit nearly every crime. For instance, 13% of the population committed nearly as many murders as 77% of the population (or do you also claim that whites murder as frequently as blacks, but aren't arrested for it?)

Racial Profiling

Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party Page 29 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I never trust an article that can't quote it's sources, for instance, your article says its data is from FBI statistics, yet I can't find where the FBI separates marijuana arrests from drug arrests, but I'm still looking.

What I HAVE found is total drug arrests.
FBI mdash Table 43
Drug abuse violations 1,194,956 801,198 372,914
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
blacks account for not quite half of all drug related arrests, which tracks with how much more likely they are to commit nearly every crime. For instance, 13% of the population committed nearly as many murders as 77% of the population (or do you also claim that whites murder as frequently as blacks, but aren't arrested for it?)
So what you cant find it? That only proves you are stupid. Nice deflection but sorry. You said you couldnt go to prison for having weed and you were wrong. The simple possession laws dont specify you only go if you are a repeat offender. I know too many first time kids that are in prison now so we know thats false. its called mandatory sentencing son.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back