🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

Unfortunately, due to fear white men have of Blacks, that has always been true here in the states. A pure Black person is seen as their superior and intimidates them. Whats illogical about that is that white genes are recessive and Black genes are dominant. Eventually there will be no whites left.

There is no "black gene" you racist fool. Literally hundreds of genes determine the melanin content of a person's skin.

And NO ONE fears that American blacks are superior to them.
You disappoint me. You know exactly what I mean by Black genes and white genes. Lets not play dumb.

Typing "no one" in all caps only reveals the stress level you feel at the thought of being bred out. Sorry but you need to deal with it. You cant stop it because your genes are recessive. its a proven fact that the biggest fear of white men is that white women will begin to mingle with black men. Your worst nightmare is coming true by your own actions.

Whites make up 77% of the US population, not much danger of whites being bred out of existence any time soon

And once again, I ENCOURAGE blacks not to reproduce with other blacks.

Unfortunately, your figure is incorrect but I dont really desire to quibble about it.

U.S. percentage of non-Hispanic whites hits all-time low of 63 - NY Daily News

I know you encourage Blacks not to reproduce with other Blacks. You dont want us breeding because you are insecure regarding your recessive genes and problematic gene pool.
Negroes pretty much share the same evolutionary step on the ladder as monkeys do.
When negroes make up more than 13% of the US population let us all know stupid.

I think you have that mistaken. Whites are the ones with fur. Whites are the ones that catch lice. Whites are the ones that exhibit savage and predictable responses to fear. Whites are the ones that specialize in sexually molesting animals. If anyone is closer to simians its whites.

Yep. That's why the Southerners *wanted* the importation of slaves to be abolished. It actually hurt the market for them. They knew it. Breeding was where the money was.

Why import them when you could make them here in America? And make them better! So thought the slavers.

A strong slave stud would be forced to inseminate hundreds of the the strongest and sturdiest of slave women. It was the south's early form of eugenics.

Course the slavers also had a pop at the women too. Wives even accepted it as a given. When you own them as property, raping the slaves, even the children, was pretty standard fare.

Now black men try to do that on their own.
White women persistently hunt us down. Its a 2 way street.

I encourage blacks to have interracial children. Having some white blood in them will make them more likely to be successful in life than if they were solid black.

Unfortunately, due to fear white men have of Blacks, that has always been true here in the states. A pure Black person is seen as their superior and intimidates them. Whats illogical about that is that white genes are recessive and Black genes are dominant. Eventually there will be no whites left.
You're very ill.
I'm ill?. Thats why you will catch Alzheimer before I do.

There is no "black gene" you racist fool. Literally hundreds of genes determine the melanin content of a person's skin.

And NO ONE fears that American blacks are superior to them.
You disappoint me. You know exactly what I mean by Black genes and white genes. Lets not play dumb.

Typing "no one" in all caps only reveals the stress level you feel at the thought of being bred out. Sorry but you need to deal with it. You cant stop it because your genes are recessive. its a proven fact that the biggest fear of white men is that white women will begin to mingle with black men. Your worst nightmare is coming true by your own actions.

Whites make up 77% of the US population, not much danger of whites being bred out of existence any time soon

And once again, I ENCOURAGE blacks not to reproduce with other blacks.

Unfortunately, your figure is incorrect but I dont really desire to quibble about it.

U.S. percentage of non-Hispanic whites hits all-time low of 63 - NY Daily News

I know you encourage Blacks not to reproduce with other Blacks. You dont want us breeding because you are insecure regarding your recessive genes and problematic gene pool.

LOL the census bureau says 77% , but either where we're the majority.

And, no I discourage blacks from breeding with other blacks because of the many black associated problems that are avoided if a person is hot 100% black.

I find it fairly disgusting that you refuse to acknowledge your people's problems. How can you begin to help them when you deny facts?
Like most fools you actually believe in the validity of the method of classification the census uses. No wonder you sheep are led astray.

As African Americans become more enlightened and break free of their victim conditioning, they'll naturally begin gravitating towards the Republican Party. African American beliefs and values are more in line with Conservatism and the Republican Party. They're good Church-going believers. They have virtually nothing in common with your average Communist/Progressive Democrat. Once they break free of their conditioned 'Perpetual Victimhood' status, many will abandon the Democratic Party.

Now black men try to do that on their own.
White women persistently hunt us down. Its a 2 way street.

I encourage blacks to have interracial children. Having some white blood in them will make them more likely to be successful in life than if they were solid black.

You're very ill.
I'm ill?. Thats why you will catch Alzheimer before I do.
Naw. Yes, you're very ill.

<I don't doubt for a minute if the republican party could find a way to legalize slavery, they'd do it. >

--- oh damn, was that my outside voice? --

Either that or find a way to pay people riduculously low wages that they can barely afford to live on
then complain when they get sick .... lose their minds when they have to pay for that .... then complain about having to give them money to get food you know that food stamp thing ... I determined that if repub-lie-cans aren't complaining then they aren't happy... I guess they're a bunch of complainers ... Oh well...

As African Americans become more enlightened and break free of their victim conditioning, they'll naturally begin gravitating towards the Republican Party. African American beliefs and values are more in line with Conservatism and the Republican Party. They're good Church-going believers. They have virtually nothing in common with your average Communist/Progressive Democrat. Once they break free of their conditioned 'Perpetual Victimhood' status, many will abandon the Democratic Party.
you keeps saying that crap and they will keep voting for democrats ... thank you very much .... these repub-lie-cans are so stupid they don't even understand or grasp when they are insulting a race ..... just like this repub-lie-clown did ... keep up the good work repub-lie-clown...then slowly watch them lose the house and senate ...

you keeps saying that crap and they will keep voting for democrats ... thank you very much .... these repub-lie-cans are so stupid they don't even understand or grasp when they are insulting a race ..... just like this repub-lie-clown did ... keep up the good work repub-lie-clown...then slowly watch them lose the house and senate ...
The issue is not that blacks are lazy and need to buckle down and work harder. Major employers in their areas have left. There are no jobs for them to buckle down to

If Republicans can stop their "get a job" mantra and actually bring jobs to those areas, they will get more of the black vote

Enlightenment will set them free. One day they'll escape their 'Perpetual Victimhood' conditioning. Once that happens, many will abandon the Democratic Party. Most African Americans are Conservative in their beliefs. Those beliefs are more in line with the Republican Party. Their beliefs are not shared by Communist/Progressive Democrats.

The issue is not that blacks are lazy and need to buckle down and work harder. Major employers in their areas have left. There are no jobs for them to buckle down to

If Republicans can stop their "get a job" mantra and actually bring jobs to those areas, they will get more of the black vote

It isn't about jobs. Hasn't been for many years. The jobs are there. It's about their Democrat 'Perpetual Victimhood' conditioning. But like i said, once they break free of that, many will naturally gravitate to the Republican Party.

Most African Americans hold Conservative beliefs and values. They're good Church-going believers. Their values are not in line with Communist/Progressive values. But i realize the migration is many years off. The 'Perpetual Victimhood' status isn't going away anytime soon.

It isn't about jobs. Hasn't been for many years. The jobs are there. It's about their Democrat 'Perpetual Victimhood' conditioning. But like i said, once they break free of that, many will naturally gravitate to the Republican Party.

Most African Americans hold Conservative beliefs and values. They're good Church-going believers. Their values are not in line with Communist/Progressive values. But i realize the migration is many years off. The 'Perpetual Victimhood' status isn't going away anytime soon.
It isn't?

Why don't you show me all the unfilled jobs in urban areas?

Let me guess. Youre white and trying to tell us what Black people think?

It isn't?

Jobs have been there for years. They still are. However, i will say that's gonna change now that your Dear Leader has opened the Border floodgates. Competition for even the lowest paying jobs is gonna be fierce. His destruction of our Immigration System will prove to be especially damaging to African Americans.

They're gonna have more legitimate reason to cry victim in the future. But that's gonna be the case for all races. However, i still feel most African Americans hold Conservative values. They don't have much in common with Communists/Progressives. It will be a natural migration to the Republican Party at some point. But it won't be happening anytime soon. I admit that.

What are you disagreeing with me on? I'm willing to listen.

More blacks are unemployed under Obama than under Bush.

Obama caters to the LGBT crowd which most blacks oppose.

So it is very strange they keep following that idiot off a cliff.

He doesn't share many of their core beliefs and he doesn't give a shit they don't have a job.

The assumption that Black people values are not in line with communist/progressive values. Thats exactly how Blacks survived the years of oppression at the hands of conservatives. Think about it. Conservatives have always wanted to maintain the status quo. When the Democrats were conservatives they invented the KKK. When the Republicans were liberals/progressives thats where Black people voted.

The assumption that Black people values are not in line with communist/progressive values. Thats exactly how Blacks survived the years of oppression at the hands of conservatives. Think about it. Conservatives have always wanted to maintain the status quo. When the Democrats were conservatives they invented the KKK. When the Republicans were liberals/progressives thats where Black people voted.

Most African Americans have Conservative values. They don't support things like gay marriage and abortion. They also don't support Communist/Progressive hostility towards people of faith. They're good Church-going believers. But unfortunately, they've gone along with the Communist/Progressive agenda because they're stuck in the Democrat 'Perpetual Victimhood' conditioning. Once they shed that conditioning, they'll realize the Republican Party is more in line with their core beliefs.

Blacks will abandon the "Democrat" Party when Republicans abandon the wealthy

It isn't?

Jobs have been there for years. They still are. However, i will say that's gonna change now that your Dear Leader has opened the Border floodgates. Competition for even the lowest paying jobs is gonna be fierce. His destruction of our Immigration System will prove to be especially damaging to African Americans.

They're gonna have more legitimate reason to cry victim in the future. But that's gonna be the case for all races. However, i still feel most African Americans hold Conservative values. They don't have much in common with Communists/Progressives. It will be a natural migration to the Republican Party at some point. But it won't be happening anytime soon. I admit that.
Show me the numbers or STFU

Most African Americans have Conservative values. They don't support things like gay marriage and abortion. They also don't support Communist/Progressive hostility towards people of faith. They're good Church-going believers. But unfortunately, they've gone along with the Communist/Progressive agenda because they're stuck in the Democrat 'Perpetual Victimhood' conditioning. Once they shed that conditioning, they'll realize the Republican Party is more in line with their core beliefs.
Most African Americans have some conservative values. That doesnt make them social retards like people that are primarily conservative. I'm Black and I support gay marriage for instance. I hate abortion but I support a womans right to have it. Blacks vote Democrat because they dont openly display their prejudice, they actually address some of the concerns in the Black community instead of pretending an entire race of people are imagining things.. You must be a fool if you think the majority of Blacks are going to swing over to a party that also has poor white racist trash as their primary spokesmen.

Forum List

Back