🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

Any farmer will tell you it's cheaper to breed them than to import them.

Animals. That's how the southerns saw these human beings they put on auction blocks to trade, sell and rip babies from their mothers arms.

The slave population was large enough to be self sustaining in numbers by the early 1800's.
Yep. That's why the Southerners *wanted* the importation of slaves to be abolished. It actually hurt the market for them. They knew it. Breeding was where the money was.

Why import them when you could make them here in America? And make them better! So thought the slavers.

A strong slave stud would be forced to inseminate hundreds of the the strongest and sturdiest of slave women. It was the south's early form of eugenics.

Course the slavers also had a pop at the women too. Wives even accepted it as a given. When you own them as property, raping the slaves, even the children, was pretty standard fare.

Now black men try to do that on their own.

Animals. That's how the southerns saw these human beings they put on auction blocks to trade, sell and rip babies from their mothers arms.

The slave population was large enough to be self sustaining in numbers by the early 1800's.
Yep. That's why the Southerners *wanted* the importation of slaves to be abolished. It actually hurt the market for them. They knew it. Breeding was where the money was.

Why import them when you could make them here in America? And make them better! So thought the slavers.

A strong slave stud would be forced to inseminate hundreds of the the strongest and sturdiest of slave women. It was the south's early form of eugenics.

Course the slavers also had a pop at the women too. Wives even accepted it as a given. When you own them as property, raping the slaves, even the children, was pretty standard fare.

White women persistently hunt us down. Its a 2 way street.

I encourage blacks to have interracial children. Having some white blood in them will make them more likely to be successful in life than if they were solid black.

I encourage blacks to have interracial children. Having some white blood in them will make them more likely to be successful in life than if they were solid black.

Unfortunately, due to fear white men have of Blacks, that has always been true here in the states. A pure Black person is seen as their superior and intimidates them. Whats illogical about that is that white genes are recessive and Black genes are dominant. Eventually there will be no whites left.

Last edited:

case in point-------------BHO

Unfortunately, due to fear white men have of Blacks, that has always been true here in the states. A pure Black person is seen as their superior and intimidates them. Whats illogical about that is that white genes are recessive and Black genes are dominant. Eventually there will be no whites left.

There is no "black gene" you racist fool. Literally hundreds of genes determine the melanin content of a person's skin.

And NO ONE fears that American blacks are superior to them.

There is no "black gene" you racist fool. Literally hundreds of genes determine the melanin content of a person's skin.

You disappoint me. You know exactly what I mean by Black genes and white genes. Lets not play dumb.

Typing "no one" in all caps only reveals the stress level you feel at the thought of being bred out. Sorry but you need to deal with it. You cant stop it because your genes are recessive. its a proven fact that the biggest fear of white men is that white women will begin to mingle with black men. Your worst nightmare is coming true by your own actions.

You disappoint me. You know exactly what I mean by Black genes and white genes. Lets not play dumb.

Typing "no one" in all caps only reveals the stress level you feel at the thought of being bred out. Sorry but you need to deal with it. You cant stop it because your genes are recessive. its a proven fact that the biggest fear of white men is that white women will begin to mingle with black men. Your worst nightmare is coming true by your own actions.

No one fears the mingling of the races. Its a natural thing when we live in a multi racial world where there is no physical segregation by location. Is a mixed breed dog usually healthier than a pure bred? Generally yes. We have a president who is 50% white and 50% black. Why does he identify himself as black? Does that give him some political benefit? A pass when he screws up?

No one fears the mingling of the races. Its a natural thing when we live in a multi racial world where there is no physical segregation by location. Is a mixed breed dog usually healthier than a pure bred? Generally yes. We have a president who is 50% white and 50% black. Why does he identify himself as black? Does that give him some political benefit? A pass when he screws up?
Uh....plenty of people fear the mingling of the races. Thats why there are so many white guys out there having aneurysms over white women seeking out black men and vice versa. The ones not openly having meltdowns say things like its only the ugly or fat ones. Its pretty apparent that there is a large number of white men that range from being very uncomfortable about it to full on panic mode.

Whites make up 77% of the US population, not much danger of whites being bred out of existence any time soon

And once again, I ENCOURAGE blacks not to reproduce with other blacks.

Will African Americans be attracted to a party of angry White men? A party that promises to set them adrift without largess for food, shelter and clothing? A party that fights tooth and nail to repress wages for working families?

Figure it out.

You're saying the KKK Democrats policies haven't led blacks adrift without food and shelter without sucking the teet of their Master (Government). ???

African American Democrats will have to abandon their bitterness and bigotry first. Once they do that, many will become Republicans. Because i truly believe most African Americans have Conservative values. Their values are not in line with Communist/Progressive values. They're Church-going believers in God who oppose things like Gay Marriage and Abortion. Their values are actually more in line with the Republican Party.

But right now they're stuck in their years of conditioning. They're stuck playing the victim and expressing bitterness, bigotry, and violence. They need to let all that go. So i guess the answer to the OP's question is yes. Many Blacks will abandon the Democratic Party at some point. But that day is a long way off.

Last edited:
In comparison to what? I think you're going to have a very hard time convincing most blacks that republicans give a fiddler's fuck about them. Or have any interest in improving the lives of black folks.

You're right, conservatives don't give a fuck about blacks, nor whites, nor latinos. Their policies aren't about race, they're about principle. Democrats care about blacks --- they care about keeping them on the plantation, as they have since the early 1800's.

Whites make up 77% of the US population, not much danger of whites being bred out of existence any time soon

Unfortunately, your figure is incorrect but I dont really desire to quibble about it.

U.S. percentage of non-Hispanic whites hits all-time low of 63 - NY Daily News

I know you encourage Blacks not to reproduce with other Blacks. You dont want us breeding because you are insecure regarding your recessive genes and problematic gene pool.

Unfortunately, your figure is incorrect but I dont really desire to quibble about it.

I know you encourage Blacks not to reproduce with other Blacks. You dont want us breeding because you are insecure regarding your recessive genes and problematic gene pool.

LOL the census bureau says 77% , but either where we're the majority.

And, no I discourage blacks from breeding with other blacks because of the many black associated problems that are avoided if a person is hot 100% black.

I find it fairly disgusting that you refuse to acknowledge your people's problems. How can you begin to help them when you deny facts?

Negroes pretty much share the same evolutionary step on the ladder as monkeys do.
When negroes make up more than 13% of the US population let us all know stupid.

LOL the census bureau says 77% , but either where we're the majority.

The Census Bureau counts this person as white:

mestizo.jpg

The relevant metric here is Non-Hispanic White and Assclapas has the correct figure of 63%

You're very ill.

Will African Americans be attracted to a party of angry White men? A party that promises to set them adrift without largess for food, shelter and clothing? A party that fights tooth and nail to repress wages for working families?

Figure it out.

I guess as long as the Democrats will promise them food clothing and shelter funded by what you call "angry White men" there's no need for them to change.

No one fears the mingling of the races.

Sane people do. Who wants to doom their kids to having higher risk of lower intelligence and increased propensity to exhibit black social dysfunction? You're just bringing avoidable headaches onto yourself and onto your future children.

Look, you often read about how college educated mothers and a middle class lifestyle are the key ingredients to children doing well in school and yet when black children are raised by mothers who are middle class, or higher, and who are college graduates, those kids perform about as well as the white children born to mothers who are high school drop-outs and who are so poor that they kids qualify for subsidized school lunches.

Forum List

Back