Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

That last census I could find where RI had slaves was in 1840, so I may have missed it by about twenty years or so.

You miss a lot of things a lot of the time. Because of that you are frequently wrong.......yet again.

You're still whining I see.

I know it hurt you to have to concede you were wrong. But deal with it like a man and stop your crying.
Yes I'm still winning. I stay winning. Most specifically when it comes to making you look like the moron you are.

Glad you admit your whining, even though you misspelled it twice.
You meant winning. Dont try to back pedal again.

No I meant whining you illiterate retard.

kaz said:
if you read the statements of the people who fought in the war that was overwhelmingly brought up as the first issue in people joining the war on the North

But for the 90 percent who didn't own slaves that wouldn't make much sense.

What's illogical about your reply to what I said?

Rephrase the question.

Um...and the next one...

What about it?

You miss a lot of things a lot of the time. Because of that you are frequently wrong.......yet again.

I know it hurt you to have to concede you were wrong. But deal with it like a man and stop your crying.
Yes I'm still winning. I stay winning. Most specifically when it comes to making you look like the moron you are.

Why are you whining? Be a man you convict.

You failed to mention Delaware and Rhode Island who also permitted slavery and remained in the Union.

Granted there were a few slaves in Delaware, but Rhode Island? Can you show me that one?

Why do you say "they may not have been the smartest counties'?

Read my post more carefully

That last census I could find where RI had slaves was in 1840, so I may have missed it by about twenty years or so.

I have read your post carefully. My questions still stands. I'd like to know why you think "they may not have been the smartest counties".

Seriously? It's not that deep.

Then is should be easy for you to explain.

...exactly how dumbed down do you want the conversation for you? You want me to color it in with crayons?

A simple answering of the question will suffice.

And still conservatives wonder why they get such little black support for their political agenda.

I wonder if the holocaust deniers are puzzled as to why Jews don't show more support for their cause?

Granted there were a few slaves in Delaware, but Rhode Island? Can you show me that one?

I have read your post carefully. My questions still stands. I'd like to know why you think "they may not have been the smartest counties".

...exactly how dumbed down do you want the conversation for you? You want me to color it in with crayons?

How much more simple do you need it moron? Right now we are at preschool level.

Yup..Good eye!
Can't sneak anything by you.

Oh?
So what?
The flag of patriots who opposed federal gvmt oppression and were brave enough to back up their convictions.
^ That's what this thread needs. The full bore racists not afraid to say they fly the flag of the old racist Conservative democrats who were willing to fight to the death to preserve, protect and expand slavery -- to fight -- oppression!

"Brave enough to back up their convictions" (!) in a "country" they formed where nearly half the population was in chains, and bought and sold as farm animals, the remaining half of that was property of their men. But, damn! Those conservatives were ready to die -- to fight oppression!

Yeeehaaaaw!

the confederate flag is a piece of history, it is not a symbol of racism.

It is the symbol of a group of states who tried to leave the United States in order to protect the institution of enslaving black humans.
That's not why.
The leaders of the south knew slavery was fading as the industrial revolution was beginning...but cling to what you were taught in public school. It's so trendy!

Utter horseshit.

If you read these declarations of secession from just a few of the Confederate states, it's clear that keeping the "institution" of slavery intact was the primary motivator.

Here's what Texas had to say, for example:

[Texas] was received as a commonwealth holding, maintaining and protecting the institution known as negro slavery-- the servitude of the African to the white race within her limits-- a relation that had existed from the first settlement of her wilderness by the white race, and which her people intended should exist in all future time.

It also says this further down:

In all the non-slave-holding States, in violation of that good faith and comity which should exist between entirely distinct nations, the people have formed themselves into a great sectional party, now strong enough in numbers to control the affairs of each of those States, based upon an unnatural feeling of hostility to these Southern States and their beneficent and patriarchal system of African slavery, proclaiming the debasing doctrine of equality of all men, irrespective of race or color-- a doctrine at war with nature, in opposition to the experience of mankind, and in violation of the plainest revelations of Divine Law. They demand the abolition of negro slavery throughout the confederacy, the recognition of political equality between the white and negro races, and avow their determination to press on their crusade against us, so long as a negro slave remains in these States.

Isn't that just peachy?

The Declaration of Causes of Seceding States

What about the other 24 or so paragraphs?

How nice to cherry pick a small part of the Declaration of Causes..... for one's own benefit.

I knew you could spell it properly. You should be proud of yourself.

I am because I stay winning like you said I do. Thanks for the compliment but I already knew that.

OK, in one, I was talking about the North, and you replied 90% of them were not slave owners. And you didn't get that the northern counties in Virginia called themselves "west" Virginia. Do you feel better now that you get what you didn't before or do you still not get it?

You may very well be. The question was directed at Kaz, are you going to answer for Kaz or just whine some more?

^ That's what this thread needs. The full bore racists not afraid to say they fly the flag of the old racist Conservative democrats who were willing to fight to the death to preserve, protect and expand slavery -- to fight -- oppression!

"Brave enough to back up their convictions" (!) in a "country" they formed where nearly half the population was in chains, and bought and sold as farm animals, the remaining half of that was property of their men. But, damn! Those conservatives were ready to die -- to fight oppression!

Yeeehaaaaw!

It is the symbol of a group of states who tried to leave the United States in order to protect the institution of enslaving black humans.
That's not why.
The leaders of the south knew slavery was fading as the industrial revolution was beginning...but cling to what you were taught in public school. It's so trendy!

Utter horseshit.

If you read these declarations of secession from just a few of the Confederate states, it's clear that keeping the "institution" of slavery intact was the primary motivator.

[Texas] was received as a commonwealth holding, maintaining and protecting the institution known as negro slavery-- the servitude of the African to the white race within her limits-- a relation that had existed from the first settlement of her wilderness by the white race, and which her people intended should exist in all future time.

In all the non-slave-holding States, in violation of that good faith and comity which should exist between entirely distinct nations, the people have formed themselves into a great sectional party, now strong enough in numbers to control the affairs of each of those States, based upon an unnatural feeling of hostility to these Southern States and their beneficent and patriarchal system of African slavery, proclaiming the debasing doctrine of equality of all men, irrespective of race or color-- a doctrine at war with nature, in opposition to the experience of mankind, and in violation of the plainest revelations of Divine Law. They demand the abolition of negro slavery throughout the confederacy, the recognition of political equality between the white and negro races, and avow their determination to press on their crusade against us, so long as a negro slave remains in these States.

Isn't that just peachy?

How nice to cherry pick a small part of the Declaration of Causes..... for one's own benefit.

Doesn't matter. In all of these Causes, the continuation of human bondage is prominent in the reasons these states wanted to secede.

And the symbol of that mindset: the good ol' Stars and Bars.

I am because I stay winning like you said I do. Thanks for the compliment but I already knew that.
Geez you are one stupid fuck.

Yeeehaaaaw!

That's not why.

Utter horseshit.

Isn't that just peachy?

A small part? lol

Geez you are one stupid fuck.

At least he knows slave owners were in the south, not the north.

That's not why.

Utter horseshit.

Isn't that just peachy?

Doesn't matter. In all of these Causes, the continuation of human bondage is prominent in the reasons these states wanted to secede.

What a turnaround? Now those of you who believe in human bondage demand we all stay.

That's not why.

Utter horseshit.

Isn't that just peachy?

Surely you're not stupid enough to suggest that no other issue but this one was prominent in the other secessionist states Causes.

If so, then I suggest you go back and read them all once more.

That's not why.

Utter horseshit.

Isn't that just peachy?

Surely you're not stupid enough to suggest that no other issue but this one was prominent in the other secessionist states Causes.

If so, then I suggest you go back and read them all once more.

Actually he didn't say they didn't care about other issues, he said he doesn't.

You may very well be. The question was directed at Kaz, are you going to answer for Kaz or just whine some more?

You know I answered your question and clarified your ignorance, don't you?

slaves were imported for over 80 years under the stars and stripes...
slaves were imported for 4 years...4 years ....under the stars and bars.

stars and stripes is the predominant symbol of slavery and oppression.

Forum List

Back