Will clinton Pass the TPP?

Windship

VIP Member
May 27, 2014
LMFAO.....yes. both candidates will pass the TPP. Show me how this will help the working class here. she says she will help the working class. She's lying and your STILL going to vote for her?...

So, Im pretty sure that the lack of replies points to...."yes".
Now, if you know that trade deals are bad for the working class here...how can you vote for that person who is directly lying to you? And what about the LAST trade deal?

I would try and explain Macro Economics 101 to you but you will find real hard....

Explain to me how tarrifs on importing from certain countries is going to help the US economy...

They will simply export to EU and stich a label on that says made in EU... Are you going to tarrif every country in the world...

Do that and every country will do the same to the US...

US Employers will leave US in droves and cause a depression in the US...

Is TPP perfect? No... But could explain an alternative?

Obama has already signed the deal, it is up to congress to approve it once the president forwards it to them, which he has indicated he would do in the lame duck. Hillary would then be off the hook.

I would try and explain Macro Economics 101 to you but you will find real hard....

Explain to me how tarrifs on importing from certain countries is going to help the US economy...

They will simply export to EU and stich a label on that says made in EU... Are you going to tarrif every country in the world...

But could explain an alternative?

The alternative to ratifying is not to ratify. We should not ratify the agreement.

LMFAO.....yes. both candidates will pass the TPP. Show me how this will help the working class here. she says she will help the working class. She's lying and your STILL going to vote for her?...

Right now she says she is against it, but that was after she heard Trump say it was a bad deal. Before that she said it was the gold standard of trade agreements.

So yeah, she will sign it, not positive about Trump. But at least with Trump there is some hope he will not.

Macro greed you mean. You dont have to explain anything to me. I understand all to well. Tariffs being removed and trade deals are what started the mass exodus of companies from the US to the cheap labor no epa countries, so, dont try and give me any bs in that arena. Tariffs kept the playing field level and they worked. Thats why they had to be removed for this bull shit world economy to work. People back then cared about THIS country. Now its just greed. Your unfettered capitalism is killing the US. Do I have to explain how tariffs will cure the problem? They have to have the US market for goods. This is where the goods are bought. You think they are just going to abandon the US market? Lol, no. And as far as the prices going up?...Remember when the chicken farmers had to double the size of they're cages and the price of eggs doubled? The eggs are now for sale cheaper than they were before and you know what? The chicken farmers are STILL makin money hand over fist. No...its 100% unmitigated greed and only greed.

Last edited:

Wow! You talk as though we HAVE to and NEED to have trade agreement...An alternative?!...to what?! The dismantling of our economy for wall street? Fuck your trade agreements. A handful of rich people get richer of the backs of the poor....probably you.

Right now she says she is against it, but that was after she heard Trump say it was a bad deal. Before that she said it was the gold standard of trade agreements.

So yeah, she will sign it, not positive about Trump. But at least with Trump there is some hope he will not.
You realize of course that Obama has already signed it. It is just waiting on congressional approval.

You realize of course that Obama has already signed it. It is just waiting on congressional approval.

Yes, it will be fast tracked just as NAFTA was.

Yep, my bad though. Once it is passed thru congress by way of an implementing bill, that will also need to be signed. Could be that Clinton still has to do it.

Yep, my bad though. Once it is passed thru congress by way of an implementing bill, that will also need to be signed. Could be that Clinton still has to do it.

That is correct, President Trump might veto it. Same thing happened with NAFTA. Elder Bush negotiated it and then Congress passed it and then Clinton signed it into law. Fast Track means Congress doesn't get a say except yes or no.

Forum List

Back