Will Comey Cost Hillary The Presidency?

It's too soon to know for sure, but if Hillary loses - it will be solely due to Comey's reckless federal malfeasance. Hillary clearly had momentum for a likely landslide victory - but now even her winning seems questionable. Anyone who values American democracy should not cheer about that.
That would be so cool.

It's too soon to know for sure, but if Hillary loses - it will be solely due to Comey's reckless federal malfeasance. Hillary clearly had momentum for a likely landslide victory - but now even her winning seems questionable. Anyone who values American democracy should not cheer about that.
That would be so cool.
Not too worry, hadit; Trump has had it (heh); he loses

That would be so cool.
It would be even better if both lost.

That would be so cool.
It would be even better if both lost.
Oh, hell, yea.

Comey had better clean this up quickly!

581764be150000d804530ca7.jpeg

This is unprecedented partisan federal interference in a presidential election.

COMEYTOSE: FBI LEAVES AMERICA IN THE DARK
The level of corruption between the Clintons and the current administration is unprecedented.
Like Trump said....It's time to drain the swamp.

Really? But you don't mind Trump's corruption? Interesting...
lol...You and I both know Trump hasn't done anything wrong.
Hillary has committed many crimes over the years. It's past time for her to be held responsible.

The level of corruption between the Clintons and the current administration is unprecedented.

Hillary has committed many crimes over the years. It's past time for her to be held responsible.

What has Hillary ever been convicted of?

Hillary never raped anyone or ripped their hair out in a violent fit of rage.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1

What has Hillary ever been convicted of?

Hillary never raped anyone or ripped their hair out in a violent fit of rage.
Ask that when Trump takes over and the FBI's hands aren't tied by a corrupt administration. IOW... watch what happens when the swamp is drained.

The FBI and any other law enforcement agency should do their jobs at all times even if it is politically inexpedient for some candidate or politician

PERIOD

58176e26150000b700530ce5.jpeg

The FBI director has gotten a lot of heat for his decision.

Another former law enforcement official said on Monday that FBI Director James Comey may have erred in releasing a vague letter so close to the election on the investigation into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s email practices.

This time, it was former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, who served under President George W. Bush. In 2007, Gonzales resigned amid controversy after firing eight U.S. attorneys for what Democrats said were political reasons. He told senators more than 50 times before his resignation that he could not recall details relevant to the dismissals.

“It appears that this was an error,” Gonzales said on CNN Monday. “To throw out this kind of letter without more information, without really knowing what the facts are with respect to these additional e-mails, I think was a mistake.”

"Quite frankly, it muddled the situation and obviously, it puts at risk this election."
Former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales on MSNBC

More: Former AG Alberto Gonzales: James Comey Made A Mistake With Letter On Clinton Email Investigation

Mistake? Yeah, I'd say that's a no-brainer! And yes - it certainly does put the election at risk.

Comey did the right thing. If Hillary is being investigated, the voters should know before hitting the polls.

I disagree with him but I also disagree that Comey should have closed the investigation on Hillary. Had he appointed a Special Prosecutor WAY back in the beginning, this wouldn't be an issue for him now.

But it's good to know you think this will sway the election.. maybe it's enough to keep the corrupt bitch from winning? We can only hope!

Forum List

Back