Will Comey Cost Hillary The Presidency?

It's too soon to know for sure, but if Hillary loses - it will be solely due to Comey's reckless federal malfeasance. Hillary clearly had momentum for a likely landslide victory - but now even her winning seems questionable. Anyone who values American democracy should not cheer about that.

John Ernest and the obozo administration disagree with you about comey.

It's too soon to know for sure, but if Hillary loses - it will be solely due to Comey's reckless federal malfeasance. Hillary clearly had momentum for a likely landslide victory - but now even her winning seems questionable. Anyone who values American democracy should not cheer about that.

Who in the hell is John Ernest?

Comey did the right thing. If Hillary is being investigated, the voters should know before hitting the polls.
How come Comey does not tell voters explicitly that the FBI is "investigating" Trump like they are Clinton?

"The FBI has been looking into Donald Trump's connections to Vladimir Putin, and has said nary a word about their conclusions. Being circumspect with one candidate but publicly commenting on and lambasting the other certainly does not seem consistent with the non-partisan approach that is expected of the Bureau."

Comey did the right thing. If Hillary is being investigated, the voters should know before hitting the polls.
How come Comey does not tell voters explicitly that the FBI is "investigating" Trump like they are Clinton?

"The FBI has been looking into Donald Trump's connections to Vladimir Putin, and has said nary a word about their conclusions. Being circumspect with one candidate but publicly commenting on and lambasting the other certainly does not seem consistent with the non-partisan approach that is expected of the Bureau."

"The FBI has been looking into Donald Trump's connections to Vladimir Putin,

Hillary reset our relationship and Obama was more flexible with Putin.
Now, suddenly, Putin is a bad guy? That's hilarious!!!
If he's so bad, why were Hillary and Obama kissing his butt?

Who in the hell is John Ernest?

Josh, you knew who I was talking about.

I'm gonna guess it's because there is no investigation with Trump. Or.. maybe it's because there isn't anything worth mentioning. lol

You can't believe every article you read on the Internet, PK. You might wanna consider waiting until it hits the MSM before getting your hopes up. Just saying. :)

Should Comey be required to reimburse Hillary for all her added campaign expenditures as a result of his reckless, unprecedented - and possibly illegal announcement without any proof of wrongdoing? I think so...

No.

Comey is the director of the FBI. He is fully within his authority and the law to do what he has done. If you want to scream, holler, whine and rant... that's fine... no one expected any of you to take this lying down.... but you ARE going to take it.

This is what pisses me off the most about Comey:

FBI Director James Comey argued privately that it was too close to Election Day for the United States government to name Russia as meddling in the U.S. election and ultimately ensured that the FBI's name was not on the document that the U.S. government put out, a former FBI official tells CNBC.

FBI's Comey opposed naming Russians, citing election timing: CNBC

FBI Director James Comey argued privately that it was too close to Election Day for the United States government to name Russia as meddling in the U.S. election and ultimately ensured that the FBI's name was not on the document that the U.S. government put out, a former FBI official tells CNBC.

I find it very amusing that you are all upset about this. Me? I cannot WAIT to find out what the FBI has found! This election just got way more exciting! :D

I find it very amusing that you are all upset about this. Me? I cannot WAIT to find out what the FBI has found! This election just got way more exciting! :D

In more ways that one.

Clinton is now finally acknowledging her e-mails scandal at some level.

Wikileaks is having some fun too.

It's the down ballot stuff that is going to be very interesting.

You know, I turned on cable this morning (something I rarely do) and I didn't hear one word about Donald the Turd.

It's all about Clinton right now.

Hillary is the one responsible for the mess she's in. She's the one who created it.

So, you agree with what Comey did - by violating FBI protocol of not releasing information regarding any internal investigations within 60 days of a presidential election - without any proof of wrongdoing?
Yes. Voters should know about any ongoing investigations before they hit the polls.

Why? Even if there is no proof of wrongdoing? You think that's fair?
There is all kinds of proof, you're just to stupid to see it. President Trump will make America great again! Oh and Hillary is deplorable.

Liberals are getting what you deserve. You picked a treasonous bitch for president
Lol, president Trump will make America great again.

Liberals are getting what you deserve. You picked a treasonous bitch for president
Lol, president Trump will make America great again.

I don't think he will "make America great again." I just think Hillary is so corrupt and shady and cannot be trusted. We will see if he becomes POTUS how he will do. Hopefully he surrounds himself with good cabinet members and listens to their advice. Hopefully he can control that mouth of his too.

Comey will not cost Hillary the Presidency, but he may cost Democrats the Senate

Forum List

Back