Will Comey Cost Hillary The Presidency?

It's too soon to know for sure, but if Hillary loses - it will be solely due to Comey's reckless federal malfeasance. Hillary clearly had momentum for a likely landslide victory - but now even her winning seems questionable. Anyone who values American democracy should not cheer about that.

If Hillary loses, which I doubt, it will be because of Hillary..... period.

Bullshit.

CLUELESS: COMEY CONFIDANTE BLAMES MEDIA FOR FBI DISASTER!

JOSHUA ROBERTS / REUTERS

MEANWHILE: ‘Rapid Series Of Leaks’ Threatens To Tip Election... Insiders Describe Deep Anti-Hillary Sentiment... Comey Has ‘Totally Lost Control’... ‘The FBI is Trumplandia’...

So people will be forced to vote for Trump ?

It's too soon to know for sure, but if Hillary loses - it will be solely due to Comey's reckless federal malfeasance. Hillary clearly had momentum for a likely landslide victory - but now even her winning seems questionable. Anyone who values American democracy should not cheer about that.

If Hillary loses, which I doubt, it will be because of Hillary..... period.

Bullshit.

CLUELESS: COMEY CONFIDANTE BLAMES MEDIA FOR FBI DISASTER!

JOSHUA ROBERTS / REUTERS

MEANWHILE: ‘Rapid Series Of Leaks’ Threatens To Tip Election... Insiders Describe Deep Anti-Hillary Sentiment... Comey Has ‘Totally Lost Control’... ‘The FBI is Trumplandia’...

So people will be forced to vote for Trump ?

Only the weak-minded. Or as Trump calls them - the "poorly educated"...

Madison — Six days out from Tuesday's election, key Democratic strongholds in the state are crushing their early voting numbers from the previous two presidential elections, with Republican counties underperforming compared to past years, a USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin analysis shows.

The city of Madison has had 56% more early voter ballots returned so far than in all of 2012 — a record number — and now has 10,000 more voters registered than it did four years ago, according to data gathered from the Wisconsin Elections Commission and from the city clerk.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...rly-vote-excels-democratic-counties/93140708/

proxy.jpg

You know what? I wish someone would go back about two months ago and pull up the threads from you same liberal pukes, heaping glorious praises on Comey for his incredible integrity and diligence in the email investigation! Then we can shove those down your fucking hypocritical throats until you all fucking CHOKE!

You despicable bunch of two-faced shitstains on humanity would throw your own mother under the bus to get your corrupt and crooked cankled bitch elected.

....Pathetic!

Republicans are now vowing Total War. And the consequences could be immense.
By Paul Waldman November 3 at 1:32 PM

The election is just five days away, and something truly frightening is happening, something with far-reaching implications for the immediate future of American politics. Republicans, led by Donald Trump but by no means limited to him, are engaging in kind of termite-level assault on American democracy, one that looks on the surface as though it’s just aimed at Hillary Clinton, but in fact is undermining our entire system.

I know, my conservative friends will say that this kind of talk is just fear-mongering and exaggeration. But there is something deeply troubling happening right now, and it goes beyond the ordinary trading of blows in a campaign season. Consider these recent developments:

* There appears to be a war going on inside the FBI, and from what we can tell, a group of rogue agents, mostly in New York, may be in such a fervor to destroy Hillary Clinton that they may be aggressively leaking damaging innuendo to the press against her in the waning days of the campaign. They succeeded in their apparent goal of making FBI director James Comey a tool of their campaign — and the basis for their investigation is an anti-Clinton book written under the auspices of an organization of which the CEO of the Trump campaign is co-founder and chairman. Pro-Trump FBI agents now seem to be coordinating with Trump surrogates to do maximal possible damage to Clinton.

* Republicans continue to cheer the fact that the electronic systems of American political groups were illegally hacked, and then private communications were selectively released in order to do damage to one side in this election. The Republican nominee has explicitly asked a hostile foreign power to hack into his opponent’s electronic systems.

-snip-

Republicans are now vowing Total War. And the consequences could be immense.

This is a major part of the problem Hillary is currently unfairly facing:

REUTERS: FBI RENEGADES ‘HOSTILE TO HILLARY’

Awwwww.......Hillary has people in the FBI who don't like her.

How sad.

How shocking.

It is sad and shocking - considering that our tax dollars pay those unethical partisan assholes.

Awwwww......

Yeah, our tax dollars paying for HIllary's pay for play....

And subsidizing Trumps stupid development ideas.

Rachel Maddow is currently reporting the following general information:

1. Many FBI personnel strong Trump supporters - also known as Trumpland.

2. That Trump campaign may have been told in advance by FBI leakers about Comey announcement.

'The FBI is Trumpland': anti-Clinton atmosphere spurred leaks, sources say

What.... [shock-face] You mean actual law enforcement people are Trump supporters? OMG... that's SO hard for me to believe, given ALL the stellar support Hillary, Obama and the Democrats have heaped upon them the past few years!

Rachel Maddow is currently reporting the following general information:

1. Many FBI personnel strong Trump supporters - also known as Trumpland.

2. That Trump campaign may have been told in advance by FBI leakers about Comey announcement.

'The FBI is Trumpland': anti-Clinton atmosphere spurred leaks, sources say

What.... [shock-face] You mean actual law enforcement people are Trump supporters? OMG... that's SO hard for me to believe, given ALL the stellar support Hillary, Obama and the Democrats have heaped upon them the past few years!

So, you approve of the FBI using their formal offices and taxpayer salaries to swing a presidential election?

You know what? I wish someone would go back about two months ago and pull up the threads from you same liberal pukes, heaping glorious praises on Comey for his incredible integrity and diligence in the email investigation!
Works both ways.
I recall Trump was negative on Comey when he presented facts, but now Trump is very positive on Comey ... for presenting no facts, just another investigation.
Let's see the fucking EVIDENCE before rushing to partisan conclusions.

Forum List

Back