Will Comey Cost Hillary The Presidency?

For the record, and this is just a sample ...

The Internet’s fact-checking engines were working overtime during a presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

As expected, given his performance so far, the Republican candidate repeatedly stretched the truth, denied making certain statements despite ample evidence to the contrary, and twisted the facts until they broke.

According to one estimate, Trump made more than 34 comments that were either lies or mis-statements of fact during the debate. Clinton, by comparison, was tagged with four.

Why Donald Trump's Lies During the Presidential Debate Don't Matter

Hey bogus "Patriot" [sic], you don't believe in innocence until proven guilty?
Regarding your reference to the OJ Simpson trials, he was convicted in a civil suit...
Civil suits result in judgements, not convictions.
Again, I repeat, Hillary has never been convicted of any crime.
As Nina Totenberg from NPR told us during the Clarence Thomas hearings, “It’s the seriousness of the charge.” that matters, not the truth.
And Donald lies more often than Hillary.
Prove this true.

Probably not. The Clintons are untouchable, like the Bush's are. They're NWO Globalist Elite Royalty. In my opinion, the current Attorney General Loretta Lynch is the key player in the Clinton cover ups. She's consistently intervened and obstructed justice. She should be arrested. She's a criminal.

Comey is Lynch's subordinate. He's been intimidated and coerced by her. If she were to be arrested, justice could be served. Justice can't happen as long as she's allowed to hold such power.

You are not mature enough to understand that a US patriot respects the notion that one is not guilty until proven so in the court of law ... and not in your immature mind of partisan excuses.
So then clearly you tell everyone that OJ Simpson didn't kill anyone since he was found "innocent" in the criminal charges. :uhh:

It's too soon to know for sure, but if Hillary loses - it will be solely due to Comey's reckless federal malfeasance. Hillary clearly had momentum for a likely landslide victory - but now even her winning seems questionable. Anyone who values American democracy should not cheer about that.
After we learn tonight that the clinton foundation is a criminal enterprise even liberal fools should demand she step down. Comey didnt cause any trouble for hillary. As Obi wan said to Anakin Skywalker about everyone turning against him, "You have done that yourself" fits very well for hillary.

The New York State Attorney General's office recently issued a cease & desist order on the Trump Foundation. They actually have in their POSSESSION 2 cancelled checks in the amount $258,000.00 in charitable donations that Trump used to settle non related legal claims and to purchase 2 full sized self portraits of himself. Full investigation ensuing. Trump's excuse when asked about this. He can't find the paperwork on it.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/04/us/politics/trump-foundation-money.html
'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation

And you DARE to talk about the Clinton Foundation, that has an A+ rating from Foundation watchers and are audited often. Are you really this stupid?
Sounds like something that deserves its own thread.

Are pictures & cartoons the extent of your intellectual capacity for TRYING to understand facts? Typical of your kind of voter, apparently. LOL !!! How about facts?
FACT: Hillary has never been convicted of any crime.
Neither has anyone for the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.
Regarding your reference to the OJ Simpson trials, he was convicted in a civil suit finding him "responsible" for the respective murders.

If you have no evidence otherwise, then STFU.
"Extremely careless" is good enough for me to want her kept out of the White House unless she's part of a tour group.

For the record, and this is just a sample ...

The Internet’s fact-checking engines were working overtime during a presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

As expected, given his performance so far, the Republican candidate repeatedly stretched the truth, denied making certain statements despite ample evidence to the contrary, and twisted the facts until they broke.

According to one estimate, Trump made more than 34 comments that were either lies or mis-statements of fact during the debate. Clinton, by comparison, was tagged with four.

Why Donald Trump's Lies During the Presidential Debate Don't Matter

You would have more credibility with this post if you could comprehend the fact checkers are lying half the time.

Are pictures & cartoons the extent of your intellectual capacity for TRYING to understand facts? Typical of your kind of voter, apparently. LOL !!! How about facts?
FACT: Hillary has never been convicted of any crime.
Neither has anyone for the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.
Regarding your reference to the OJ Simpson trials, he was convicted in a civil suit finding him "responsible" for the respective murders.

If you have no evidence otherwise, then STFU.
"Extremely careless" is good enough for me to want her kept out of the White House unless she's part of a tour group.

good enough for me to want her kept out of the White House unless she's part of a tour group.

And even then, count the silverware after she leaves.

New information is coming out that FBI Director Comey was "informed" by the NYPD that if he did not re-open Hillary's investigation, they would release what they have found on Weiner/Abaden's laptop to the public and expose the whole entire cover-up. They are in the middle of this because they were investigating Weiner on child endangerment charges. They turned over what they found but it was looking as if he was going to follow the warnings from DOJ to sit on it. So this whole thing is much bigger than we know.

I think Comey messed this up months ago when he should have turned over everything to a special prosecutor with a recommendation of an indictment. He finds himself in this pickle because he didn't do what he should've done then. It's far too late to unfuck the pooch now, and this whole thing is about to blow!

Will Comey Cost Hillary The Presidency?

no

I agree that it's unlikely - but Hillary supporters had better make sure they VOTE.
Just as I predicted a month ago the 'negro fire wall' Hillary took for granted is sitting in the fucking shade this election.
Hillary will be lucky if half the number of negroes who voted for Bobobo will 'axually' turn out and vote for Hillary.
She's got the wrong skin color don't you know.
Young women have found out too much about Hillary's 'enabling' a sexual predator.
Bonobo's health care disaster is costing Hillary the working middle class vote.
Thoughtful voters are following the ongoing Hillary email scandals with astonishment and disgust.
The FBI has Hillary in their sights and she's going to get a legal/political MOAB dropped on her corrupt head very soon.
ALL this is NO ONE'S fault but Hillary's.

Making a comments based from your hatred and racism doesn't mean a diddly shit of credibility.
You don't know what you are talking about. STFU and take your meds. You are a waste of band width.

It's too soon to know for sure, but if Hillary loses - it will be solely due to Comey's reckless federal malfeasance. Hillary clearly had momentum for a likely landslide victory - but now even her winning seems questionable. Anyone who values American democracy should not cheer about that.

If Hillary loses, which I doubt, it will be because of Hillary..... period.

If Hillary loses, which I doubt, it will be because of Hillary..... period.

Bullshit.

CLUELESS: COMEY CONFIDANTE BLAMES MEDIA FOR FBI DISASTER!

JOSHUA ROBERTS / REUTERS

MEANWHILE: ‘Rapid Series Of Leaks’ Threatens To Tip Election... Insiders Describe Deep Anti-Hillary Sentiment... Comey Has ‘Totally Lost Control’... ‘The FBI is Trumplandia’...

Liberals like the OP sure demonstrate decay. I fixed the OP, as follows: It's too soon to know for sure, but if Hillary loses - it will be solely because she's a liar, she's a nasty person, she couldn't be more corrupt, and she's probably going to be indicted.

Liberals like the OP sure demonstrate decay. I fixed the OP, as follows: It's too soon to know for sure, but if Hillary loses - it will be solely because she's a liar, she's a nasty person, she couldn't be more corrupt, and she's probably going to be indicted.

Yeah, you fixed it. You turned it into NaziCon speak.

Forum List

Back