Will Democrats ever calm the fuck down or is permanent outrage their new normal?

I believe the attacks will increase and intensify. They and their media will do anything to shut down Trump.

Watch for some in the R party to abandon Trump. Then his agenda will be stopped.

Do you believe any member of congress will put his or her job security on the line? With a simple tweet, trump can and will attack anyone whose obsequiousness is lacking. By word, deed and posture trump is a narcissist, cross him and "your fired". The trumpets have made a terrible mistake and the world will suffer because of it.
The libturds hurl insults and threats like children at the playground.

Obama didn't tolerate any discordant notes. W. Bush did and liberals worked against him at every turn.
Now that ^^^ is an Alternate Fact. Merely an opinion with no proof.

I mean really, calm the fuck down people. We have four more years of this, and you're going to burn yourselves out with all your hate and outrage. This is not a sprint, this is a long distant race. If you are going to survive, you can't protest ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING Trump does, you need to PICK YOUR BATTLES.

The nomination of Gorsuch is an example, replacement of a conservative on the Supreme Court with another conservative is not a strategic time for you to exhaust all your political capital and resources. Wait until it matters.

Just some friendly advice. I hate your party and all you stand for, you are enemies of God, but for everyone's sake, please CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

When your position has no legitimacy, then screaming/rage is the only response they can make.

Trump's EO was based upon countries selected by obama, yet they lack the intelligence to reason that, and the fuck-awful news media like the NYT is hysterically whooping up the troops to protest week after week over nonsense.

Another example is their labeling everyone who wants to stop illegal immigration as a "racist," rather than actually address the facts which are crushingly, devastatingly bad for illegals.

I mean really, calm the fuck down people. We have four more years of this, and you're going to burn yourselves out with all your hate and outrage. This is not a sprint, this is a long distant race. If you are going to survive, you can't protest ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING Trump does, you need to PICK YOUR BATTLES.

The nomination of Gorsuch is an example, replacement of a conservative on the Supreme Court with another conservative is not a strategic time for you to exhaust all your political capital and resources. Wait until it matters.

Just some friendly advice. I hate your party and all you stand for, you are enemies of God, but for everyone's sake, please CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

Did you see mass protests when Trump pulled out of TPP?

The Trump SC nominee deserves the same resect that republicans gave to Obamas pick. This will be a long ugly and disgusting battle ahead

Not long.
yes, it will continue until Trump acts decently or is removed by impeachment

Nope, only until nuked, then they won't matter.
McConnell has to get 51 votes on a matter of the Constitution. The Dems will hold firm with 48, so they only need two of the six potential defectors in the GOP. We will see.

John McCain will be loyal to the Republicans but not loyal to Trump

That camp includes Rubio, Cruz, Collins and Graham

why is it when republicans get back the same shit they threw at dems for 8 years they get their panties all wet ?? MAN UP repubs ,,for once in your life .....try and take it as good as you threw it

It's simply outrageous that this very bad man managed to get to be US president. Hence the outrage.

And just for perspective, RWnuts, when was the Right NOT outraged over the election of Obama?
And that guy Obama actually won two landslide elections with larger EC votes than Drumplethinskin with the popular vote to boot.

It's simply outrageous that this very bad man managed to get to be US president. Hence the outrage.

And just for perspective, RWnuts, when was the Right NOT outraged over the election of Obama?
The problem is that you, like all liberals define what is good and bad for all of us. And too stupid and arrogant to understand it when people correct it.

The opposition supports President Trump just as the opposition supported President Obama from day one.

On one hand Republicans should reap what they sawed, on the other hand - must we stoop to their level?

It seems like there is almost no choice since playing the reasonable gentlemen role will mean Republicans get more of what they want while in power with nothing preventing them from going right back into the obstructionist gutter mode once out of power.

Last edited:
why is it when republicans get back the same shit they threw at dems for 8 years they get their panties all wet ?? MAN UP repubs ,,for once in your life .....try and take it as good as you threw it
Where were all the rightwinf protests for the last eight years. You don't even know what a man is.

The Trump SC nominee deserves the same resect that republicans gave to Obamas pick. This will be a long ugly and disgusting battle ahead

Not long.
yes, it will continue until Trump acts decently or is removed by impeachment

Nope, only until nuked, then they won't matter.
McConnell has to get 51 votes on a matter of the Constitution. The Dems will hold firm with 48, so they only need two of the six potential defectors in the GOP. We will see.

John McCain will be loyal to the Republicans but not loyal to Trump

That camp includes Rubio, Cruz, Collins and Graham
:lmao:
Spineless McCain, little rubio, cross-dress graham and really-a-democrat collins are not conservatives. Dip shit

The opposition supports President Trump just as the opposition supported President Obama from day one.

On one hand Republicans should reap what they sawed, on the other hand must we stoop to their level?
Neither parties are showing any desire to get out of the swamp, where Trump is swimming around happily.

On one hand Republicans should reap what they sawed, on the other hand must we stoop to their level?
Maybe the ebil Wepuwicans sawed how dishonest liberals are? You babies take to the streets when you lose, the wepubwicans don't.

Where were all the rightwinf protests for the last eight years. You don't even know what a man is.
^^ another Alternate Right Alternate Factoid

Actually McCain and company did everything Obama ordered them to do...

Evident you don't have the best part of a man,,,,,,and the rightwing protests took place in your f-ed up congress refusing to do anything obama wanted ,,,,how many fillibusters did repubs throw at obama?

I believe the attacks will increase and intensify. They and their media will do anything to shut down Trump.

Watch for some in the R party to abandon Trump. Then his agenda will be stopped.
It's a circular firing squad.
"READY, SHOOT, AIM"!

Forum List

Back