Will Democrats ever calm the fuck down or is permanent outrage their new normal?

There were no illegal voters, and of course you would not find one, but if you prefer to spew right wing propaganda, and not think for yourself, go for it. Your( p)resident had the gall to talk about 3 million illegal voters without an ounce of proof. Just think your reaction if Obama had done the same
How do you know there were no illegal voters? Your president? Are you a foreign national?
Trump had the balls to declare 3 million illegal voters without a single ounce of proof, all because he is so phyucking insecure about losing the popular vote. This man has very serious issues
An investigation could/would provide proof
No you done tell us there were illegal votes cast without a single ounce of proof. A normal person would have the proof before making that statement

There has never been rampent voter fraud and surely not this time either, yet YOUR president has the balls to declare 3 million illegal votes without a single ounce of proof

When they get the proof, and start prosecuting people you'll call it a witch hunt or parrot whatever media matters tells you too.

My president has the balls to throw those 3 million illegals the fuck out of the country.

There were no illegal voters, and of course you would not find one, but if you prefer to spew right wing propaganda, and not think for yourself, go for it. Your( p)resident had the gall to talk about 3 million illegal voters without an ounce of proof. Just think your reaction if Obama had done the same
How do you know there were no illegal voters? Your president? Are you a foreign national?
Trump had the balls to declare 3 million illegal voters without a single ounce of proof, all because he is so phyucking insecure about losing the popular vote. This man has very serious issues
He didn't run on the popular vote and I'm sure he's happy with the outcome. We know for a fact that illegals voting DOES occur, no one knows the full extent of it so an investigation will be good for the country. Probably bad for Democrats though.

No you done tell us there were illegal votes cast without a single ounce of proof. A normal person would have the proof before making that statement

It's a little early to be posting drunk. Or are you still foggy from huffing spray paint?

I mean really, calm the fuck down people. We have four more years of this, and you're going to burn yourselves out with all your hate and outrage. This is not a sprint, this is a long distant race. If you are going to survive, you can't protest ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING Trump does, you need to PICK YOUR BATTLES.

The nomination of Gorsuch is an example, replacement of a conservative on the Supreme Court with another conservative is not a strategic time for you to exhaust all your political capital and resources. Wait until it matters.

Just some friendly advice. I hate your party and all you stand for, you are enemies of God, but for everyone's sake, please CALM THE FUCK DOWN.
Aren't you the poster who wants the Army to go into California and kill your fellow Americans?

He didn't run on the popular vote and I'm sure he's happy with the outcome. We know for a fact that illegals voting DOES occur, no one knows the full extent of it so an investigation will be good for the country. Probably bad for Democrats though.
I agree a MAJOR investigation is in order....after all....Herr Drumplethinskin says 3-5 millions voted illegally. That would certainly make the election severely tainted.

I agree a MAJOR investigation is in order....after all....Herr Drumplethinskin says 3-5 millions voted illegally. That would certainly make the election severely tainted.
who?

Will Democrats ever calm the fuck down?

Yes. Just as soon as Putin's illegitimate puppet is impeached. Since Democrats are going to make Republicans be the ones to do it, it might take slightly longer, but not if Trumplethinskin keeps going the way he's going.

Who afraid of the big bad putin? the big bad putin, the big bad putin, who's afraid of the big bad putin? Seawytch because she's a tool.

Where do you deduce fear in any of my statements? Stating the facts is hardly fearful.

"facts"

Any proof that Trump is a Putin Puppet? I mean besides the typical Occupy Democrats screed.

No?

You mean other than our intelligence agencies saying Putin hacked us to help his BFF win? You mean other than an investigation by our intelligence community into collusion between members of Trump's administration and Russia? You mean other than a 35 page dossier that President Obama and Petulant Trump were given a two page synopsis of that stated Russia has something on the Gropenfuher?

Think Putin's fuck buddy Trump will lift the sanctions?

Yeah....and hurry up with the Federal grants to states to help them clean up their voter rolls.

Will Democrats ever calm the fuck down?

Yes. Just as soon as Putin's illegitimate puppet is impeached. Since Democrats are going to make Republicans be the ones to do it, it might take slightly longer, but not if Trumplethinskin keeps going the way he's going.

Who afraid of the big bad putin? the big bad putin, the big bad putin, who's afraid of the big bad putin? Seawytch because she's a tool.

Where do you deduce fear in any of my statements? Stating the facts is hardly fearful.

"facts"

Any proof that Trump is a Putin Puppet? I mean besides the typical Occupy Democrats screed.

No?

You mean other than our intelligence agencies saying Putin hacked us to help his BFF win? You mean other than an investigation by our intelligence community into collusion between members of Trump's administration and Russia? You mean other than a 35 page dossier that President Obama and Petulant Trump were given a two page synopsis of that stated Russia has something on the Gropenfuher?

Think Putin's fuck buddy Trump will lift the sanctions?

All this "proof" and no actual proof.

Bwahahahaha.

I mean really, calm the fuck down people. We have four more years of this, and you're going to burn yourselves out with all your hate and outrage. This is not a sprint, this is a long distant race. If you are going to survive, you can't protest ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING Trump does, you need to PICK YOUR BATTLES.

The nomination of Gorsuch is an example, replacement of a conservative on the Supreme Court with another conservative is not a strategic time for you to exhaust all your political capital and resources. Wait until it matters.

Just some friendly advice. I hate your party and all you stand for, you are enemies of God, but for everyone's sake, please CALM THE FUCK DOWN.
The Trump SC nominee deserves the same resect that republicans gave to Obamas pick. This will be a long ugly and disgusting battle ahead

Not long.
yes, it will continue until Trump acts decently or is removed by impeachment

No, it would not. You have absolutely no proof at all. And Trump won't investigate because it is better for him to Alternate Factoid.

Even if he's right?
No, it would not. You have absolutely no proof at all. And Trump won't investigate because it is better for him to Alternate Factoid.
Then what's the problem?

I believe the attacks will increase and intensify. They and their media will do anything to shut down Trump.

Watch for some in the R party to abandon Trump. Then his agenda will be stopped.

Do you believe any member of congress will put his or her job security on the line? With a simple tweet, trump can and will attack anyone whose obsequiousness is lacking. By word, deed and posture trump is a narcissist, cross him and "your fired". The trumpets have made a terrible mistake and the world will suffer because of it.

The Trump SC nominee deserves the same resect that republicans gave to Obamas pick. This will be a long ugly and disgusting battle ahead

Not long.

Nope, only until nuked, then they won't matter.

I believe the attacks will increase and intensify. They and their media will do anything to shut down Trump.

Watch for some in the R party to abandon Trump. Then his agenda will be stopped.

Do you believe any member of congress will put his or her job security on the line? With a simple tweet, trump can and will attack anyone whose obsequiousness is lacking. By word, deed and posture trump is a narcissist, cross him and "your fired". The trumpets have made a terrible mistake and the world will suffer because of it.
Most any other candidate other than Hillary could have beat him...the mistake started there

Most any other candidate other than Hillary could have beat him...the mistake started there

Martin O'Malley?

:lmao:

Martin O'Malley?

:lmao:

at least O'Malley would have been smart enough to go after the electoral vote

The libturds hurl insults and threats like children at the playground.

Obama didn't tolerate any discordant notes. W. Bush did and liberals worked against him at every turn.

Not long.

Nope, only until nuked, then they won't matter.
McConnell has to get 51 votes on a matter of the Constitution. The Dems will hold firm with 48, so they only need two of the six potential defectors in the GOP. We will see.

Forum List

Back