Will Donald Trump Someday be On Mt. Rushmore?

Yes

• Total voters
Only if he charters a helicopter to take him up there, quit being stupid.

He's just getting warmed up. Let's see how you goobers feel about him a year from now. :biggrin:

Warmed up to what? Doubling down on the fact that the only thing he's accomplished is Gorsuch? His health care bill isn't going to get through the Senate. He's fucking up firing Sessions, probably because he has finally figured out that he indeed is not the fucking king of America. And he's nervous as a whore in church because Mueller's uncovering all the money laundering he's done since the 1990s.

Well I sure as hell screwed up this poll. :laugh:
I would actually be interested in what you expected? Your first mistake is not knowing there is no more room on Mt. Rushmore for anyone, the second is a federal law against defacing the landscape.

He's just getting warmed up. Let's see how you goobers feel about him a year from now. :biggrin:
Another year and it will be difficult to find anyone that will admit ever supporting the guy.

Hey, you should thank me for giving you a heads up on the only thing your dishonest shithead media will be talking about tomorrow.

You're welcome.

'
INDUBITABLY !!

funny+mount+rushmore+canadian+picture.jpg

Another year and it will be difficult to find anyone that will admit ever supporting the guy.

Hey, you should thank me for giving you a heads up on the only thing your dishonest shithead media will be talking about tomorrow.

You're welcome.
The only reason I even reply to your threads is that I suspect you are some liberal troll actually trying to make Trump supporters look even stupider.

Will Trump ever be on Mount Rushmore?

I voted "No", but, on second thought...

obama-mount-rushmore.jpg

I would actually be interested in what you expected? Your first mistake is not knowing there is no more room on Mt. Rushmore for anyone, the second is a federal law against defacing the landscape.

Your biggest mistake is thinking that you know anything. Of course there room for another President. To the right of Lincoln...

mount-rushmore-south-dakota-RUSHMORE0317.jpg

Your biggest mistake is thinking that you know anything. Of course there room for another President. To the right of Lincoln...

OMG really? You want to argue this point? If you had paid attention to any of the numerous documentaries on Mount Rushmore you would know that it was a miracle he (Borglum?) managed to carve what he did without the side of the mountain slabbing off, he used every bit of stable rock that mountain had to offer. Attempting further work would very likely result in disaster.

They thought they would get their mess-I-ah up there but they couldn't get the shit to stay on the side of the mountain.
They could remove Lincoln since he violated the constitution and declared war some of the people of the country.

OMG really? You want to argue this point? If you had paid attention to any of the numerous documentaries on Mount Rushmore you would know that it was a miracle he (Borglum?) managed to carve what he did without the side of the mountain slabbing off, he used every bit of stable rock that mountain had to offer. Attempting further work would very likely result in disaster.

Trump is a builder. His company could easily add a face by using steel-reinforced concrete.

Forum List

Back