Will Donald Trump's hatred towards John McCain cost him Arizona?

In light of John McCain's popularity in his home state, and his friendshop with Joe Biden, could Trump's anti-McCain comments result in defeat for him against Joe Biden?
I know about 90% of USMB members are Trump supporters, but I'll ask anyway.
What do you think guys?
No, Trump will lose Arizona because Dem's have a fantastic Senate candidate there and Republicans have a horrible one and Trump is relying on his hardcore base which is simply not enough.

Cult leaders are always con men. Con men know how to scam the vulnerable. That is Trumpism in a nut shell.
Yeah. Their timing has to be right, too. We've seen that throughout world history.

What we see now from your Maxists minions.

Clumsy deflection noted.

No, it's what you support. You just deflect when we shove the truth down your throat. You love this violence but when they kick your door in you'll cry like a baby and beg. How do I know? Because you're a crying baby all day around here.

In light of John McCain's popularity in his home state, and his friendshop with Joe Biden, could Trump's anti-McCain comments result in defeat for him against Joe Biden?
What do you think guys?

More boring TDS, fake news and drama. You guys need your own forum.

No, Trump's achievements will give him Arizona.

EhCABR-XYAEkRZX

What do you think guys?
No.

Trump’s being incompetent and unfit to be president will likely cost him Arizona.

4aa99f68be68bb7ed43a2646c3a78c784c-bush-mccain.2x.h375.w560.jpg

Cult leaders are always con men. Con men know how to scam the vulnerable. That is Trumpism in a nut shell.
Yeah. Their timing has to be right, too. We've seen that throughout world history.

Clumsy deflection noted.

In all fairness, what was being deflected?

Your scathing pontifications about Trump being a cult leader?

Come on, if you want a proper argument, make a proper argument.

What do you think guys?
Entirely possible.

And... afterwards... we can all say: We don't like politicians who flub elections. They're suckers and losers. :cool:

Clumsy deflection noted.

No, it's what you support. You just deflect when we shove the truth down your throat. You love this violence but when they kick your door in you'll cry like a baby and beg. How do I know? Because you're a crying baby all day around here.

And you continue.

Do you really think you can change the subject and put me on the defensive?

Yours are the behaviors of a child.

Clumsy deflection noted.

You and he are both free to start another thread and invite me in. I'll be more than happy to contribute.

But deflection doesn't work on me, sorry.

‘I am stunned that anybody in the United States military would consider you anything but a loser or a sucker. You’re no patriot.’ — Ret. U.S. Army Major General Paul Eaton has a scathing message for Trump

Clumsy deflection noted.

You and he are both free to start another thread and invite me in. I'll be more than happy to contribute.

Lol. Now who's deflecting?

Clumsy deflection noted.

You. Look at the thread title.

Looking forward to that other thread.

Since when did the left ever care about the military?They spit on guys like McCain when they returned from Viet Nam.
No that was Donald Trump.
Donald Trump was busy helping his father build a fortune while hippies like Biden were out protesting and burning flags.
Trump was getting deferments for bone spurs, cheating to get into Wharton, and denigrating our soldiers. That is what Trump was doing.
I couldn't believe he actually wrote that.

This is how powerful this group psychosis is.
Lefties are the cult members. They force fellow cult members to kneel before them, chant allegiance and perform ritual feet washing. Bunch looney weirdos on the left.

President Trump NEVER expressed toward John McCain anything close to the irrational hate the McCain expressed toward the President. McCain vainly allowed his personal feelings to torpedo the most important political initiative of 2017 - one that HIS COLLEAGUES IN THE SENATE had promised to carry out the minute the 2016 election was history.

Everything bad that was said about McCain was true.

And as many Arizona voters will embrace Trump because he takes our immigration laws seriously as reject him because he rightly saw McCain as a fraud.

His contempt for McCain will not be a factor.
Trump's right, vets are suckers and losers. Dead soldiers are the loserist!

What do you think guys?
No, Trump will lose Arizona because Dem's have a fantastic Senate candidate there and Republicans have a horrible one and Trump is relying on his hardcore base which is simply not enough.
You mean like the house rep that only won her seat by weeks long voter fraud after the fact?

Clumsy deflection noted.

You. Look at the thread title.

Looking forward to that other thread.

Oh shit. You're defining deflection as posting on a thread about something other than the thread?

Kind of a leap to assume motive here, isn't it?

So, when you pontificate about how Trump found the right time in history to peddle his cult-leader con, how does that relate to his statements on McCain? Or should I assume that you've been deflecting since the word go?

Forum List

Back