Will Donald Trump's hatred towards John McCain cost him Arizona?

In light of John McCain's popularity in his home state, and his friendshop with Joe Biden, could Trump's anti-McCain comments result in defeat for him against Joe Biden?
I know about 90% of USMB members are Trump supporters, but I'll ask anyway.
What do you think guys?
No.

Trump’s being incompetent and unfit to be president will likely cost him Arizona.

Rawles is a fake republican who probably belongs in the democrat party to begin with

there are many liberals in the Sun Belt who pretend to be republicans in order to get elected but then betray the voters who elected them

John McCain was a loser and a sucker
Exactly. The money we spent to train him was wasted when he let himself be captured by the enemy. And then when he had a chance to redeem himself in the political world, he became a RINO.
He let Obama level all
These charges on him and he smiles and says it’s ok lol like wtf
Poor white Americans are being canceled now because this coward didn’t fight back

In light of John McCain's popularity in his home state, and his friendshop with Joe Biden, could Trump's anti-McCain comments result in defeat for him against Joe Biden?
What do you think guys?
No. Republicans in AZ hate him as well.

President Trump NEVER expressed toward John McCain anything close to the irrational hate the McCain expressed toward the President. McCain vainly allowed his personal feelings to torpedo the most important political initiative of 2017 - one that HIS COLLEAGUES IN THE SENATE had promised to carry out the minute the 2016 election was history.

Everything bad that was said about McCain was true.

And as many Arizona voters will embrace Trump because he takes our immigration laws seriously as reject him because he rightly saw McCain as a fraud.

His contempt for McCain will not be a factor.

McCain supported repeal and replace Obamacare
What he voted against was repealing Obamacare and offering nothing to replace it
He voted against repealing Obamacare. He betrayed his constituents. End of story.

Since when did the left ever care about the military?They spit on guys like McCain when they returned from Viet Nam.
No that was Donald Trump.
Donald Trump was busy helping his father build a fortune while hippies like Biden were out protesting and burning flags.
Trump was getting deferments for bone spurs, cheating to get into Wharton, and denigrating our soldiers. That is what Trump was doing.
Lie, lie, lie.

Since when did the left ever care about the military?They spit on guys like McCain when they returned from Viet Nam.
Donald Trump was busy helping his father build a fortune while hippies like Biden were out protesting and burning flags.
Trump was getting deferments for bone spurs, cheating to get into Wharton, and denigrating our soldiers. That is what Trump was doing.
Lie, lie, lie.
Only in Trumplandia is that a lie..:laughing0301::laughing0301:

What do you think guys?

Last I heard, Trump carried AZ in 2016, why should it be different now? Nothing has changed.

Lie, lie, lie.
It's a lie, period.

Lie, lie, lie.
It's a lie, period.
Nah..only to a Trumpist idiot.

President Trump NEVER expressed toward John McCain anything close to the irrational hate the McCain expressed toward the President. McCain vainly allowed his personal feelings to torpedo the most important political initiative of 2017 - one that HIS COLLEAGUES IN THE SENATE had promised to carry out the minute the 2016 election was history.

And as many Arizona voters will embrace Trump because he takes our immigration laws seriously as reject him because he rightly saw McCain as a fraud.

What he voted against was repealing Obamacare and offering nothing to replace it
He voted against repealing Obamacare. He betrayed his constituents. End of story.
Actually, he didn’t.

He supported repeal it and replace it with something better.
What he voted against was repeal it and throw millions off of healthcare, end mandatory coverage, kick those under 26 off of coverage.

Question is....why didn’t all Republicans vote against such a hazardous repeal

What do you think guys?

Last I heard, Trump carried AZ in 2016, why should it be different now? Nothing has changed.

Romney took Arizona by 9 percent in 2012, Trump by 3 percent in 2016.
Since then, his support and Republican support has eroded.

For the first time EVER, Arizona is looking to vote for a Democrat for President and have TWO Democratic Senators

Actually, he didn’t.

What he voted against was repeal it and throw millions off of healthcare, end mandatory coverage, kick those under 26 off of coverage.

In other words, he voted against repealing Obamacare.

Trump's victory would be because of his policies, economic, security, jobs and national defense. Those are things McCain sucked at. But having said that, I'm sure there will be some shallow people who will hold his dislike for McCain against him. Not me. MAGA

What would you hold against Trump? What would Trump have to do to lose your vote?

What do you think guys?

For the first time EVER, Arizona is looking to vote for a Democrat for President and have TWO Democratic Senators

3.6 to be exact, which is just as good as 20. And if the riots continue, it might be 20.

What do you think guys?

3.6 to be exact, which is just as good as 20. And if the riots continue, it might be 20.

3.6 is way less than 9
Shows Trumps support in Arizona eroded in 2016.

There are no riots in Arizona.

There is a President who disrespected a favorite son in Arizona and a Senatorial race with a popular Democrat and unpopular Republican

What do you think guys?

It didn't cost him the state in 2016, so I see no reason why it would cost him now. Trump's issues in Arizona stem from long and slow demographic shift as well as loss of support among suburbanites.

Actually, he didn’t.

Show where Trump ran on Repeal Obamacare or McCain supported repeal only.

Actually, he didn’t.

Show where Trump ran on Repeal Obamacare or McCain supported repeal only.
You can't be this stupid.

What do you think guys?
As an Arizonan, I can tell you we all hated Mc-shit-Stain. The Democrats hated him, and the Arizona GOP hated him. He was a carpetbagger that used his service and fame to get elected. He handed the Presidency to the Hussein by not ever attacking or calling out that un-American piece of shit for what he was.
So, everyone in Arizona hated McCain so much they kept electing him as a Senator.
Thats a national problem. Mah daddy and granpappy were an "R" or "D" and I is two !!! Fucking assholes abound.

Forum List

Back