Will Donald Trump's hatred towards John McCain cost him Arizona?

In light of John McCain's popularity in his home state, and his friendshop with Joe Biden, could Trump's anti-McCain comments result in defeat for him against Joe Biden?
I know about 90% of USMB members are Trump supporters, but I'll ask anyway.
What do you think guys?
No, Trump will lose Arizona because Dem's have a fantastic Senate candidate there and Republicans have a horrible one and Trump is relying on his hardcore base which is simply not enough.
You mean like the house rep that only won her seat by weeks long voter fraud after the fact?
What is your deflection all about?

In light of John McCain's popularity in his home state, and his friendshop with Joe Biden, could Trump's anti-McCain comments result in defeat for him against Joe Biden?
What do you think guys?
John McCain was a loser and a sucker
But do you have any idea how many houses he had ? OK. Neither did he.

What do you think guys?
As an Arizonan, I can tell you we all hated Mc-shit-Stain. The Democrats hated him, and the Arizona GOP hated him. He was a carpetbagger that used his service and fame to get elected. He handed the Presidency to the Hussein by not ever attacking or calling out that un-American piece of shit for what he was.

What do you think guys?
As an Arizonan, I can tell you we all hated Mc-shit-Stain. The Democrats hated him, and the Arizona GOP hated him. He was a carpetbagger that used his service and fame to get elected. He handed the Presidency to the Hussein by not ever attacking or calling out that un-American piece of shit for what he was.
So, everyone in Arizona hated McCain so much they kept electing him as a Senator.

What do you think guys?
Who the F*CK cares? He doesn't need Arizona to be re-elected, ya knucklehead.
Lowering expectations, I see.

What do you think guys?
So, everyone in Arizona hated McCain so much they kept electing him as a Senator.
The GOP was afraid to challenge him in the primaries. And in the general election he attracted liberals.

Since when did the left ever care about the military?They spit on guys like McCain when they returned from Viet Nam.
No that was Donald Trump.
Donald Trump was busy helping his father build a fortune while hippies like Biden were out protesting and burning flags.
Trump was getting deferments for bone spurs, cheating to get into Wharton, and denigrating our soldiers. That is what Trump was doing.
I couldn't believe he actually wrote that.

This is how powerful this group psychosis is.
Cult leaders are always con men. Con men know how to scam the vulnerable. That is Trumpism in a nut shell.
With the alternative being a cabinet led by nuts like AOC & Sanders it doesn't matter what mean things Trump says.

McCain was a RINO. Plus Trump is absolutely right on the POW issue. The money spent training our military men is wasted if they allow themselves to get captured by the enemy.
Most of them probably get captured so they can become celebrities in your mind.

How many times did you have to hit yourself in the head with a hammer to reach your stage of intellectual malfunction?

McCain was a RINO. Plus Trump is absolutely right on the POW issue. The money spent training our military men is wasted if they allow themselves to get captured by the enemy.
How many times did you have to hit yourself in the head with a hammer to reach your stage of intellectual malfunction?
It's common sense to not ever let yourself be captured by the enemy. It's the one thing the Japs got right in WWII.

What do you think guys?

I'd say that's a solid bet. And there hasn't been a poll in AZ since Donnie's losers and suckers BS.

FOX News*8/29 - 9/1772 LV3.54940Biden +9

What do you think guys?
People almost never learn. They believe individuals that are known will bring home more of the bacon.

It's common sense to not ever let yourself be captured by the enemy. It's the one thing the Japs got right in WWII.
Probably why they won the war.

What do you think guys?

I'd say that's a solid bet. And there hasn't been a poll in AZ since Donnie's losers and suckers BS.

FOX News*8/29 - 9/1772 LV3.54940Biden +9
Any poll that has a Democrat winning in Arizona is a fake poll.

What do you think guys?
The GOP was afraid to challenge him in the primaries. And in the general election he attracted liberals.

The uneducated liberals! :itsok:

Since when did the left ever care about the military?They spit on guys like McCain when they returned from Viet Nam.
No that was Donald Trump.
Donald Trump was busy helping his father build a fortune while hippies like Biden were out protesting and burning flags.
Trump was getting deferments for bone spurs, cheating to get into Wharton, and denigrating our soldiers. That is what Trump was doing.
I couldn't believe he actually wrote that.

This is how powerful this group psychosis is.
Cult leaders are always con men. Con men know how to scam the vulnerable. That is Trumpism in a nut shell.
With the alternative being a cabinet led by nuts like AOC & Sanders it doesn't matter what mean things Trump says.

If that's the best you can do to scare the idiots on the "right," have at it! I think we're more afraid of what the country will look like if we don't go to a serious change in direction! It's so ridiculous to tout AOC as being so powerful when she just got to Congress! Sanders' been there forever and he's gotten absolutely nothing done except being the conservatives' bogy-man! So WTF are you talking about? Typical Fox News propaganda being spread and those idiots talked their viewers into thinking C-19 was a hoax! They only backed off when it appeared they would be sued! Go ahead and follow Trump's suggestions of injecting Lysol and laying under black light! "Thinning the herd" has been said before by more intelligent and ignorant people than me! :dunno:

Forum List

Back