Will Fiorina apologize to Planned Parenthood?

Carly Fiorina accurately described O'Donnell's eyewitness narrative of the daily practice of fetal body parts harvesting at Planned Parenthood.

Here are quotes from the transcript.

O'Donnell: so then I hear her calling, ‘hey Holly, come over here. I want you to see something kinda cool. It’s kinda neat, so I’m over here, and the moment I see it, I’m just flabbergasted. This is the gestated fetus, and closest thing to a baby I’ve ever seen. She’s like, okay, I want to show you something. She has one of her instruments, and she just taps the heart and it starts beating. I’m sitting here, and I’m looking at this fetus, and it’s heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.

O'Donnell again: It had a face. It wasn’t completely torn up, and its nose was very pronounced. It had eyelids and its mouth was pronounced, and then, since the fetus was so intact, she said, well, okay, this is a really good fetus and it looks like we can procure a lot from it. Um, we’re going to procure a brain, so the moment I heard that, that meant we’re going to have to cut the head open, we’re going to have to cut the head open. ‘So, okay, so what you do is you go through the face.’ I’m thinking, no, don’t do this, and she takes the scissors and she makes a small incision right here [O’Donnell points to her chin], and goes, I would say maybe a little through the mouth. She says, ‘okay, can you go the rest of the way,’ and I’m like…yes. And I didn’t want to do this. So she gave me the scissors and told me that I had to cut down the middle of the face, and I can’t even, like, describe what that feels like.

So you give credence to someone pleading the 5th when questioned by lawyers? Me, not so much.

I sincerely don not understand what you're stating.....The individual who took the video claiming it was in a PP facility is pleading the 5th when challenged.

What does that have to do with them violating the law?

Are you ready to PROVE that they've violated the law?
Is there an indictment pending against PP?
Why at today's hearing on the PP in congress (initiated by tea partiers) did NOT a single word come out about the videos or PP violation of the law?

None of those videos were falsified. The person responsible for them said just today that he welcomes ANYONE who wants to investigate him or the authenticity of the video. He always has. No one has ever even tried. Why? Well obviously it's because the videos are all true.

Moronic response........

I could take a video of Gone with the Wind and splice it with a video of Ben Hur and BOTH would be legitimate; that is, EACH is a legitimate film but not necessarily interrelated.......
The controversy is over this:

The person who took the video of PP put ion there a video of something that did NOT happen at PP.....

[/QUOTE]

What reason have I to read further?[/QUOTE]

NONE.....go back to bed or watching FOX.

Question:
(Not for the brain dead RW....but for those who may still have some brain cells functioning.)

WHY did the question of the videos NOT come up during today's, republican called for interview of the head of the PP?

She's done. She doesn't see it yet. But, she will.

= planned parenthood's motto regarding all the female babies they kill
PP doesn't kill babies. But Republicans want to leave them starving, uneducated, unvaccinated, without health care and without any prospects for a job once grown. Once born, they feel it's a job will done. After that, the GOP motto is "fuck 'em, it's not my kid".
Politifact says that is bullshit in other words' you are putting out false information again. Just showing your self as 'being a liar'.
Do all new Republican senators favor eliminating food stamps? No, it's fake news, widely shared

Carly Fiorina accurately described O'Donnell's eyewitness narrative of the daily practice of fetal body parts harvesting at Planned Parenthood.

NO, NO NO....Fiorina stated that she saw and was asking for Obama and Clinton to ALSO see the video that she was alluding to.......

Fiorina DID NOT say that she was describing what someone ELSE saw or witnessed...
Had she said that, THAT would have made her look like the lying moron that she may well be.

NO, NO NO....Fiorina stated that she saw and was asking for Obama and Clinton to ALSO see the video that she was alluding to.......
You are quibbling. Her description of O'Donnell's eyewitness account was accurate.

You are quibbling. Her description of O'Donnell's eyewitness account was accurate.

NO, I'm actually NOT quibbling.

Here's the direct question:

Did Fiorina actually view the video as she CLEARLY implied during the debate....or is she relaying what someone else said they saw????

Commit yourself....go on.

So you give credence to someone pleading the 5th when questioned by lawyers? Me, not so much.

I sincerely don not understand what you're stating.....The individual who took the video claiming it was in a PP facility is pleading the 5th when challenged.

Your are correct, I misread it. Sorry about that.

She's done. She doesn't see it yet. But, she will.

= planned parenthood's motto regarding all the female babies they kill
PP doesn't kill babies. But Republicans want to leave them starving, uneducated, unvaccinated, without health care and without any prospects for a job once grown. Once born, they feel it's a job will done. After that, the GOP motto is "fuck 'em, it's not my kid".
Politifact says that is bullshit in other words' you are putting out false information again. Just showing your self as 'being a liar'.
Do all new Republican senators favor eliminating food stamps? No, it's fake news, widely shared
So where did I say ALL Republicans. I'm sure there are a very few that don't toe the party line.

Republicans cut education - Google Search

Republicans cut food stamps - Google Search

Republicans block health care - Google Search

Republicans block vaccines - Google Search

Republicans block jobs bill - Google Search

I can't make this stuff up. Go ahead, pick your source. There are so many.

OK, the Nazis claimed that the Jews weren't exterminated in Auschwitz but they were really killed in Birkgnau. Does it require an apology?

Before the usual right wingers initiate their ranting and stomping of feet (and name calling) let me say that the following was reported on MSNBC's Hardball.

The report states that the mother of the stillborn child has come forward claiming that the video was NOT taken at a PP facility...The mother, an ANTI-abortion advocate, felt compelled to clarify this issue.

Further, the report states, the individual who videoed the event combined it with other videos that were indeed recorded at PP facilities.....but, supposedly, this individual has pled the Fifth when questioned by PP lawyers.

Bottom line is this:

The video mentioned so adamantly by Fiorina was NOT videoed at a PP facility.
The selling of fetal tissue by PP is NOT against current law.
The interjection of one video (that, by itself may not have been altered) with PP videos may indeed be a liability for those who did the recording.

Finally, one can rest assured that the very next question of Fiorina will be a request for her to apologize to PP which will, most likely, undermine her future chances.

If all the above proves true,Fiorina may be the next "casualty" of the GOP candidate cadre.

Uhh--the video I saw was not of a still born baby--it was alive kicking feet arms and it's heart was clearly beating.

What video are you talking about?

This is the one that Carly Fiorina is talking about. It doesn't look cut--edited or manipulated to me.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with them violating the law?

Are you ready to PROVE that they've violated the law?
Is there an indictment pending against PP?
Why at today's hearing on the PP in congress (initiated by tea partiers) did NOT a single word come out about the videos or PP violation of the law?

Actually Chaffetz did this morning of course the maobama DOJ won't investigate, but several States are investigating them, it's a bit early for indictments.

Fiorina won't apologize. She has too much invested in that lie.

Does this look like a lie to you? Personally I think the person who took this video needs to step up and come forward. But this video has been out there for well over a month now, and a lot of people have seen it.

Personally I haven't seen any others, and have no idea of what MSNBC is talking about when they say still born video. This baby is clearly alive.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back