Will Fiorina apologize to Planned Parenthood?

If all the above proves true,Fiorina may be the next "casualty" of the GOP candidate cadre.

You're assuming that Republicans care if their candidates lie.

They don't care. Most Republicans consider dishonesty to be a resume-builder, a prerequisite for holding office. They think G
od has given them a free pass to lie, and that any candidate who doesn't use that free pass is weak.

I'm not a republican...but this is too much.

Democrats do care if their candidates lie....?????

ROTFLMAO

She's done. She doesn't see it yet. But, she will.

= planned parenthood's motto regarding all the female babies they kill
PP doesn't kill babies. But Republicans want to leave them starving, uneducated, unvaccinated, without health care and without any prospects for a job once grown. Once born, they feel it's a job will done. After that, the GOP motto is "fuck 'em, it's not my kid".

It's unfortunate that such a partisan asshole needs to weigh in on this.

If it were anyone but you, people might pay attention to the inconsistency of the position.

If all the above proves true,Fiorina may be the next "casualty" of the GOP candidate cadre.

They don't care. Most Republicans consider dishonesty to be a resume-builder, a prerequisite for holding office. They think God has given them a free pass to lie, and that any candidate who doesn't use that free pass is weak.
Most on the right believe the end justifies the means, that to lie in pursuit of a 'good cause' is appropriate.

They don't care. Most Republicans consider dishonesty to be a resume-builder, a prerequisite for holding office. They think God has given them a free pass to lie, and that any candidate who doesn't use that free pass is weak.
Most on the right believe the end justifies the means, that to lie in pursuit of a 'good cause' is appropriate.

To think the left does not do the same is simply stupid.

Before the usual right wingers initiate their ranting and stomping of feet (and name calling) let me say that the following was reported on MSNBC's Hardball.

The report states that the mother of the stillborn child has come forward claiming that the video was NOT taken at a PP facility...The mother, an ANTI-abortion advocate, felt compelled to clarify this issue.

Further, the report states, the individual who videoed the event combined it with other videos that were indeed recorded at PP facilities.....but, supposedly, this individual has pled the Fifth when questioned by PP lawyers.

Bottom line is this:

The video mentioned so adamantly by Fiorina was NOT videoed at a PP facility.
The selling of fetal tissue by PP is NOT against current law.
The interjection of one video (that, by itself may not have been altered) with PP videos may indeed be a liability for those who did the recording.

Finally, one can rest assured that the very next question of Fiorina will be a request for her to apologize to PP which will, most likely, undermine her future chances.

Uhh--the video I saw was not of a still born baby--it was alive kicking feet arms and it's heart was clearly beating.

What video are you talking about?

This is the one that Carly Fiorina is talking about. It doesn't look cut--edited or manipulated to me.

It's already been reported it didn't come from Planned Parenthood.
Do keep up.

it's the beginning of the end of the days of countless funds going to Planned Parenthood, you can only cry left-wing nutjobs. No apologies will be forthcoming

The problem there is the "left" consists of blacks, browns, whites, gay, straight and so on. Just the fact the party is so fractured makes lying difficult. The GOP is 90% white. And the base will believe anything. The more crazy the better.

None of those videos were falsified. The person responsible for them said just today that he welcomes ANYONE who wants to investigate him or the authenticity of the video. He always has. No one has ever even tried. Why? Well obviously it's because the videos are all true.

Moronic response........

I could take a video of Gone with the Wind and splice it with a video of Ben Hur and BOTH would be legitimate; that is, EACH is a legitimate film but not necessarily interrelated.......
The controversy is over this:

The person who took the video of PP put ion there a video of something that did NOT happen at PP.....

Did the voice over describe something that happened at PP, or with a fetus that was harvested at PP?

What you are accusing them of is using B-Roll, and if you want accuse them of that, then be ready to crucify any news organisation, or documentary out there.

The problem there is the "left" consists of blacks, browns, whites, gay, straight and so on. Just the fact the party is so fractured makes lying difficult. The GOP is 90% white. And the base will believe anything. The more crazy the better.

um no it doesn jackwagon. i can always count on you to make a fool of yourself. if Democrats had all those groups exclusively they wouldnt have lost the House and Senate

i see dimwit; you losers just need a lable to put on a succesful woman to demonizer her, because yours might go to prison

Now, now.......No one forced Fiorina to lie....she chose to do that for political gain. She took the chance and she lost..........Its no one's fault BUT Fiorina's.

i see dimwit; you losers just need a lable to put on a succesful woman to demonizer her, because yours might go to prison

Now, now.......No one forced Fiorina to lie....she chose to do that for political gain. She took the chance and she lost..........Its no one's fault BUT Fiorina's.

she didnt lie. she related what the worker said

the fact that you need to lie about her lying says alot. meanwhile your serial-lying woman candidate is losing ground...................................;)

she didnt lie. she related what the worker said

the fact that you need to lie about her lying says alot. meanwhile your serial-lying woman candidate is losing ground...................................;)

Ah, NOW you're claiming that Fiorina DID NOT watch the video herself....but was simply relating what she heard.......

Don't you think that Fiorina's VIVID description was theatrics, then?

There is no way for her to recover from this.

Yes, she's going to make people who wouldn't vote for her anyway really really really not vote for her anyway....

True that. However, there really is no way for her to bullshit her way out from this.

Obama managed to bullshit his way out of "if you like your plan, you keep your plan, period.

Clinton Bullshitted his way out of "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

You underestimate the power of bullshit, or more likely, only like the smell when your side is shoveling it.

There is no way for her to recover from this.

Yes, she's going to make people who wouldn't vote for her anyway really really really not vote for her anyway....

True that. However, there really is no way for her to bullshit her way out from this.

Obama managed to bullshit his way out of "if you like your plan, you keep your plan, period.

Clinton Bullshitted his way out of "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

You underestimate the power of bullshit, or more likely, only like the smell when your side is shoveling it.

Try again.

Forum List

Back