Will Gavin Newsom be the next President?

So, you have no rebuttal then

Do you really need me to compare the statistics on average I.Q. between South Carolina and Connecticut?

Or the Education levels.

My rebuttal was very valid, you juts had no rebuttal to my rebuttal.

Not surprising coming from someone that's at home in South Carolina!

Do you really need me to compare the statistics on average I.Q. between South Carolina and Connecticut?

Or the Education levels.

My rebuttal was very valid, you juts had no rebuttal to my rebuttal.

Not surprising coming from someone that's at home in South Carolina!

What does the average IQ difference between South Carolina and Connecticut have to do with me and my personal situation or anyone else's for that fact? That's it? That's what you've got? I moved there because I got a job in Charlotte. I lived over the state line in York County because the property taxes were lower and for the first time I was able to buy a house. I could not have done that in Massachusetts. Even at my current six-figure salary, buying a house anywhere remotely near the Boston metro area would be a challenge. We lived in a nice town (Fort Mill) with plenty of amenities and very little crime. We never had any issues there whatsoever.

It's ironic you want to bring up IQ differences considering your response implying that I must be stupid for not seeing it through your point of view is the kind of retort I would expect from someone with a sophomoric level of intelligence and maturity. Better luck next time, Dick.

What does the average IQ difference between South Carolina and Connecticut have to do with me and my personal situation or anyone else's for that fact? That's it? That's what you've got? I moved there because I got a job in Charlotte. I lived over the state line in York County because the property taxes were lower and for the first time I was able to buy a house. I could not have done that in Massachusetts. Even at my current six-figure salary, buying a house anywhere remotely near the Boston metro area would be a challenge. We lived in a nice town (Fort Mill) with plenty of amenities and very little crime. We never had any issues there whatsoever.

It's ironic you want to bring up IQ differences considering your response implying that I must be stupid for not seeing it through your point of view is the kind of retort I would expect from someone with a sophomoric level of intelligence and maturity. Better luck next time, Dick.

Aw, did I get your feathers all ruffled?

I get a kick whenever I get some MAGA Idiot all worked up over some stupid comment.

Wow, the "Birds of a feather" line really got you didn't it?

:auiqs.jpg:

Aw, did I get your feathers all ruffled?

I get a kick whenever I get some MAGA Idiot all worked up over some stupid comment.

Wow, the "Birds of a feather" line really got you didn't it?

:auiqs.jpg:
lol....you should talk dick.....you got worked up over a simple question i asked you....Taz is right you have a sophomoric level of intelligence and maturity......

Forum List

Back