Will Gavin Newsom be the next President?

and they have no problems?.....everything is just great there?....
If you think you're gonna bait me into saying that everything is perfect in Connecticut, that ain't gonna happen, dipshit.

But you'd be hard put to find any statistic indicating that the quality of life is better in South Carolina than Connecticut, except for the old adage:

"Ignorance is Bliss"!

lol

You guys have a long history of electing weirdos. Blumenthal, Lieberman, before that it was Lowell Weicker.

By "weirdos" you mean highly intelligent, hard working representatives?

Somehow, the term "weirdo", coming from a moron like you, is a compliment.

If you think you're gonna bait me into saying that everything is perfect in Connecticut, that ain't gonna happen, dipshit.

But you'd be hard put to find any statistic indicating that the quality of life is better in South Carolina than Connecticut, except for the old adage:

"Ignorance is Bliss"!
so there it is,the name calling....whats the matter richy i hit a nerve?.....or are you one of them people?...

so there it is,the name calling....whats the matter richy i hit a nerve?.....or are you one of them people?...

I grew up about 5 miles from your orange god, so yup, I'm one of those people.

A New Yorker living in Connecticut.

Any other stupid questions, asshole?

I grew up about 5 miles from your orange god, so yup, I'm one of those people.

A New Yorker living in Connecticut.

Any other stupid questions, asshole?
im sorry dick.....im sorry you dont like questions....and how the fuck did your buddy trump get into this?...you asswipes have got to get that asshole out of your heads...and yea one more thing dick.....what i meant by one of those people had nothing to do with your buddy trump.....it meant are you one of those people who when confronted with a question you dont like start the putdowns.....you are just another useless die hard party person who cant except a differing opinion....your name sums you up....you are a dick....

im sorry dick.....im sorry you dont like questions....and how the fuck did your buddy trump get into this?...you asswipes have got to get that asshole out of your heads...and yea one more thing dick.....what i meant by one of those people had nothing to do with your buddy trump.....it meant are you one of those people who when confronted with a question you dont like start the putdowns.....you are just another useless die hard party person who cant except a differing opinion....your name sums you up....you are a dick....

The fact is that you can not find any statistics that show that the quality of life in South Carolina is better than that of Connecticut, so you deflect.

If I hurt you wittle, wittle feewings, I'm not sorry. I insult people like you because:

1. You deserve it.

2. Since Trump so impresses you with his lies, vulgarity, rudeness, stupidity and general cruelty, I'm just using the same techniques hoping that it may get thru to you. I'm just trying to speak a language that you'll understand. Obviously, being polite and intelligent does not get thru to Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back