Will GOP voters EVER get it?- New transparency with Obama- ACA...

This is new, dumbasses, and hospitals and doctors are also getting the transparency treatment, all where it's easy to find and compare. It's called actual competition and will save trillions...

Change the channel, chumps of the greedy idiot rich (not the smart, humane Dem ones)...

If you were even halfway intelligent, you would know that health insurance costs are driven by medical procedure costs, and that is where the cost containment has to start.

Yes, and they've always been proven right. Promises blocked by Pubs and their Big Health, Oil, Pharma etc cronies, ARE NOT LIES, hater dupe lol...:eusa_liar::eusa_whistle:

oh they have?.....Democrats are never wrong?....Frankie ANYONE who believes in either Political Party like that is a fucking fool....for a supposedly educated guy....you sure as hell dont show much....

You're the fool- anybody earning less than 250k is...at the very least. An example of Dem failure or corruption? Like 9/11, Iraq-Afghan, meltdown, great depression, isolationism, voodoo?
Frankie take their dicks out of your mouth.....to actually believe in your Party like you do does not say to much about you.....you look like a chump.....Democrats of the farther left variety,like yourself, had a lot to do with bringing my State to their knees.....change the Chanel you dumbass....

Transparency and obamacare?! Talk about an oxymoron.

1972396_697113373668582_1127848399222026400_n.jpg

This is new, dumbasses, and hospitals and doctors are also getting the transparency treatment, all where it's easy to find and compare. It's called actual competition and will save trillions...

Change the channel, chumps of the greedy idiot rich (not the smart, humane Dem ones)...

If you were even halfway intelligent, you would know that health insurance costs are driven by medical procedure costs, and that is where the cost containment has to start.

Idiot. If you were in any way informed, you would know that ACA forces hospitals to reveal all their charges and are ranking them. It's all in the the GD law, and you dupes are told NOTHING factual about it....ay caramba.:eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_whistle: lol

Well except you can go on any of the Companies websites right now and find out what their plans cost franco, but then SURELY you already knew that?

There have been websites for years where you can compare insurance rates before buying. Obamacare website was the first where you had to do the checkout before browsing. It was designed that way on purpose. People complained that the website chose for them and they couldn't undo it.

The Obama administration hasn't been transparent in the least. All we got was lies and more lies.

Well except you can go on any of the Companies websites right now and find out what their plans cost franco, but then SURELY you already knew that?

There have been websites for years where you can compare insurance rates before buying. Obamacare website was the first where you had to do the checkout before browsing. It was designed that way on purpose. People complained that the website chose for them and they couldn't undo it.

The Obama administration hasn't been transparent in the least. All we got was lies and more lies.

BS, AND ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.:eusa_liar:

BS, AND ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.:eusa_liar:

There you go, this is how Frances handles a debate.... a complete, useless, and :eusa_liar: about 2 degrees, piece of fecal matter.... Mind dead, as well as unable to do anything but rant incoherently! BUT, he's entertaining, as an example of the zombie obumabot supporter! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

New transparency with Obama- ACA...

Isn't that Obama just the greatest?

He's the man for everything in our lives...I had a mom and dad...but now I have a new DADDY and I didn't even have to ask

I hope he buys me a unicorn in our Utopia he's making for us all

ok,,now I go puke

Last edited:
One simple argument suffices when you're a brainwashed simpleton. When health care is 20% of your economy, you're a chump of the greedy idiot rich GOP...Read something not from them...

STHU and give me ANY example of corrupt or destructive Dem policy. EVERYTHING Pubs do screws YOU.

come to California .....look at the contracts they gave the State Unions....must be nice to retire with almost your whole pay....look at the Social programs they started to help people,that they let get out of control because no one was policing it,and now if you try and cut it....you are called a heartless basterd by people like you.....look at the runaway illegal problem which people like you wont let anyone deal with it because you will be called a racist by people like you......Cal went from top 5 in Education to bottom 10 because of people like you and some of the policies your kind has put into play.....people like you Frankie meaning the fucking far left.....until thousands upon thousands of you fuckers showed up over the last 20-30 years California was a nice place.....thanks for fucking the State up Frankie....

One simple argument suffices when you're a brainwashed simpleton. When health care is 20% of your economy, you're a chump of the greedy idiot rich GOP...Read something not from them...

you do realize you are one yourself....right Frankie?...only the brainwashed right or left back up the party no matter what.....and you do that in every thread you are in....

Forum List

Back