Will Hillary be a Major Failure From the Start?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Barring a disaster the Hillarybeast will be the next President. Since she earned that nickname leading the charge to keep her sexual predator hub in office and out of prison she will have a GOP congress possibly both houses to deal with. The blue wall is having increasing problems borrowing money. As scapegoat in chief this will all be blamed on her.

So, she is cordially hated by a large fraction of the population. The last president to start office with these kind of negatives was John Quincy Adams. As president instead of First Lady and a former president for first Dude she becomes a target rich environment as soon as her victory speech starts.

I started this thread because as a libertarian I found the deafening silence on this subject amusing.

Barring a disaster the Hillarybeast will be the next President. Since she earned that nickname leading the charge to keep her sexual predator hub in office and out of prison she will have a GOP congress possibly both houses to deal with. The blue wall is having increasing problems borrowing money. As scapegoat in chief this will all be blamed on her.

So, she is cordially hated by a large fraction of the population. The last president to start office with these kind of negatives was John Quincy Adams. As president instead of First Lady and a former president for first Dude she becomes a target rich environment as soon as her victory speech starts.

I started this thread because as a libertarian I found the deafening silence on this subject amusing.
I think the big question is what will happen to democrat promises when our banker China says NO to a new loan?

I think the big question is what will happen to democrat promises when our banker China says NO to a new loan?

Our banker is the FED, not China. China is finding its implosion hard to cover up so their lost decades are coming up if they get lucky. The really big question is can OPEC survive a price that does not reignite the fracking boom when the write downs are mostly finished in @ aug 2017?

Last edited:
RWNJs will say she's a failure from Day One, but why should anyone care what they think, if can you call what they do "thinking"?

RWNJs will say she's a failure from Day One, but why should anyone care what they think, if can you call what they do "thinking"?
Understanding Money 101...

If you don't have the cash and are unable to finance no matter how great the dream the goal or the benefit will be. It STAYS a dream.

Why believe anything these idiots say ?They 've been bashing dems seems like forever ,,,clinton gore kerry obama hillary Like the boy who cried wolf

are you rightwingnuts planning on sabotaging the country for the next 8 years, too?

I see the Ds do not believe their massive state house losses of the last 8 years has happened. Talk about denial not just being a river in Egypt.

are you rightwingnuts planning on sabotaging the country for the next 8 years, too?
Sure they are You can't teach stupid old white guys new tricks

Sure they are You can't teach stupid old white guys new tricks
I think at this point I am just going to put you on ignore. I don't recall a single comment from you since you started that had ANY value. BYE!

This post started with a RW nut already conceding the election... Instead of asking what the Right could do to gain more support, you went into full hate mode...

Some fucking idiots will never learn...

"Barring a disaster"? Hildie is perhaps the most disliked democrat candidate in history before the campaign even starts. When Trump gets through with her she won't get enough votes to run for dog catcher.

I don't think Hillary will be a major failure ...I think she will be an exemplary inmate inside her prison

She will cough a lot and bark now and then....

but other inmates will like her.

She has no chance of success as president....She's not qualified for the job because of her past.

She has no chance of success as president....She's not qualified for the job because of her past.

but she has a big chance to go to jail.

Forum List

Back