Will Inflation win over Insurrection?

To most people ex-President Trump clearly attempted a coup on January 6th and will probably attempt it again. To me this danger is front and center. However, I am really surprised that inspite of this the Republican party is poised to win the mid terms. I understand that inflation and gas prices are very painful especially for the poor, but we stand to lose our democracy if Republicans come to power. Inflation and Gas prices will come down but if our institutions are crushed it will never come back. So what am I missing here? Are many Americans in such terrible economic pain that they don't care about democracy, this is usually what happens in many developing nations that become a dictatorship. Or is it just that many Americans are unware of Jan 6th or have a wrong picture, which I hear from some analysts sometime but find it hard to believe.
What insurrection?

Whole OP?

A fail, from start to finish. It makes me glad we have that "unwatch," button up there in the corner. I doubt this hit & run OP, is going to even come back to survey the damage.
:rolleyes:

Powell's warning: ‘Surprises could be in store’ on inflation​

Here are the key takeaways from the Fed chief's hearing before Congress.

6l9yi8.jpg

To most people ex-President Trump clearly attempted a coup on January 6th and will probably attempt it again. To me this danger is front and center. However, I am really surprised that inspite of this the Republican party is poised to win the mid terms. I understand that inflation and gas prices are very painful especially for the poor, but we stand to lose our democracy if Republicans come to power. Inflation and Gas prices will come down but if our institutions are crushed it will never come back. So what am I missing here? Are many Americans in such terrible economic pain that they don't care about democracy, this is usually what happens in many developing nations that become a dictatorship. Or is it just that many Americans are unware of Jan 6th or have a wrong picture, which I hear from some analysts sometime but find it hard to believe.
You must eat a lot of hallucinogenic mushrooms commie tard. People don't believe you because you knowingly lied to The American People about Russian Collusion and drug America and our entire Democracy through the mud.

That was your insurrection you piece of commie tard shit.

Wow, you really destroyed your credibility with the first sentence, racist. I didn't bother reading the rest because you're as biased as the Democrats setting up a trial without inviting the defense

Your introduction into USMB has flopped flat.
You've painted yourself into a corner at the start as an indoctrinated Leftist with no logic.
Either buck up or you'll remain in the corner you've created all by yourself.

Inflation, the border, deaths from fentanyl, gas supplies, food supplies... all of them rate above the riot on Jan 6.
what is this Coup you speak of? You mean Hillary colluding with the Russian to try and remove Trump from office? That Coup? Or do you mean the Coup where NANCY AND DEMOCRATS TRIED TO IMPEACCH Trump, TWICE? Those Coup's?
An impeachment is a legal process, the job of president would go to the VP, there is no takeover.

A coup is a take over by force, an illegal process.

The inflation & gas prices are global, the person who is US president aint gonna make much a difference in global effects.

An impeachment is a legal process, the job of president would go to the VP, there is no takeover.

A coup is a take over by force, an illegal process.

The inflation & gas prices are global, the person who is US president aint gonna make much a difference in global effects.
The process was illegal and based on Clintons lie/coup attempt.

Forum List

Back