Will Kavanaugh be confirmed and seated on the supreme court? Yes or No.

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

U2Edge

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2012

Unfortunately, at this time, I'm kinda of thinking no. The FBI will not find anything relevant, but the pressure on certain Senators will likely cause Kavanaugh to lose this in a tight vote, probably 51 to 49 against. I hope I'm wrong though and he gets confirmed. What do you think?

I think there are too many Kavanaugh threads.

There are none in a poll format asking this question though. I'm curious to see what people think about his chances at this point.

The FBI supplementary background check is the cherry on top for Flake, Collins, and Murkowski to vote yes.

Yes. The FBI investigation will come back with no verifiable evidence. The Republican Party will use that report as a rolled-up newspaper to keep Collins, Flake and Murkowski in line; and possibly even draw a Democrat or two across the aisle.

Yes. The FBI investigation will come back with no verifiable evidence. The Republican Party will use that report as a rolled-up newspaper to keep Collins, Flake and Murkowski in line; and possibly even draw a Democrat or two across the aisle.

Yes of course, as it was a scam.

Yes.

Cons only have two goals.

1- pass big ass tax cut for the rich . Done !
2- put a psycho super right judge in the SC.

They don’t care about the backlash as long as they get those two things done . Many gop Congressman are retiring after the tax thing cause they can now cash in.

Most likely. Liberals should be content with this Jurist. Not ideal but not the end of law as we know it.

Yes.

They don’t care about the backlash as long as they get those two things done . Many gop Congressman are retiring after the tax thing cause they can now cash in.
I just love it, Timmy. Love more money in my pocket and love a judge that will adhere to the Constitution.
Life is good with Trump running the country. Taking care of business.

Yes.

You think Kavanaugh is a super right winger? You have to be kidding. He’s about as moderate of a nominee as you’ll ever see from the Republican Party.

Unfortunately, at this time, I'm kinda of thinking no. The FBI will not find anything relevant, but the pressure on certain Senators will likely cause Kavanaugh to lose this in a tight vote, probably 51 to 49 against. I hope I'm wrong though and he gets confirmed. What do you think?

I'm going with yes. Totally along party lines.

You think Kavanaugh is a super right winger? You have to be kidding. He’s about as moderate of a nominee as you’ll ever see from the Republican Party.
Had Kavanaugh been nominated by Jeb!, he would have flown through the process a month ago.

Yes.

Really ? Do moderates rant about being victims of a Clinton conspiracy?

Lol! What do you consider right wing ????

Had Kavanaugh been nominated by Jeb!, he would have flown through the process a month ago.

I hadn’t thought about that, but you’re absolutely right. Though a Liberal hack like Jeb would not be likely to nominate him.

Forum List

Back