Will Lady G lose to Jaime Harrison?

He's been whinin' and cryin' so much even Laura Ingraham cut him off in mid-sentence while he was trying to give out his website for the umpteenth million time, begging for money and complainin' about the $100 Million that Harrison has raised - like he wasn't instrumental in Citizen's United. Payback's a bitch, and so are you Lady G!

His latest gaffe:

SC is a very conservative state with a very large voting bloc of racists, bigots, and the social right – all of whom Graham is clearly pandering to.

You're the party who is letting blacks know they try to escape the Democrat plantation what will happen to them, Grand Turtle. When it comes to racism, you're the real thing. The Democrat strategy, accuse others of what you do

Good point, I just look at the Blacks who are republicans and what is said about them from the democrats.
Biden even said "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black".

Is that like wingnuts saying "if you vote for Biden you ain't a Catholic"?

Who said that again?

Every Evangelical and Trump Catholic.

If you say so. That's all you have.

And that relates to Biden saying if you don't vote for him you ain't black how?

Since you're a moron:

It's a fallacy that money buys elections anyway. Ask Hillary.

President Bloomberg disagrees.
I like Mike.
4i6Ckte.gif

Graham deserves to lose but it is still S Carolina.

I think the ceiling for Democrats is about 47 percent.

It would be unique for S Carolina, of all places, to have two black Senators.

The only irony is your racist bigotry. Tim Scott is a pretty good Senator and getting better as he gains experience. You're the only ones worried about his skin color

Actually, I would ask why you guys on the left don't have an issue with it? It's the Democrats who have been complaining about campaign finance reform and wanting public funding of elections. It seems to only be an issue when the Republican outraise you.

Yes, take big money out of politics, no more PACS, no more dark money, no more donations over $250 for individuals, $1000 for corporations. Publicly fund the rest.
But until that happens, you call us hypocrites for playing the game as it exists now?
Kinda silly.

How about you set an example? It's a fallacy that money buys elections anyway. Ask Hillary.

That's like making a rule that one boxer gets to enter the ring with loaded gloves, and his opponent should "set an example" by fighting him with regulation gloves. It's a goofy argument, and I think you know that.
Of course he does.

He's been whinin' and cryin' so much even Laura Ingraham cut him off in mid-sentence while he was trying to give out his website for the umpteenth million time, begging for money and complainin' about the $100 Million that Harrison has raised - like he wasn't instrumental in Citizen's United. Payback's a bitch, and so are you Lady G!

His latest gaffe:

SC is a very conservative state with a very large voting bloc of racists, bigots, and the social right – all of whom Graham is clearly pandering to.

You're the party who is letting blacks know they try to escape the Democrat plantation what will happen to them, Grand Turtle. When it comes to racism, you're the real thing. The Democrat strategy, accuse others of what you do

Good point, I just look at the Blacks who are republicans and what is said about them from the democrats.

Who said that again?

Since you're a moron:

Since you're a moron, I'll ask again.

What does the opinion of some people have to do with BIDEN saying you don't vote for him you ain't black.

How do you still not get that? how stupid are you, Syndi?

His latest gaffe:

I like Lady Gaga, but not Lindsey

She's with Joe!

She's too old for Joe.

But he's not too old for her, or me, or millions of other voters.

The only irony is your racist bigotry. Tim Scott is a pretty good Senator and getting better as he gains experience. You're the only ones worried about his skin color
I like Senators who don't need on the job training, hoping they'll get better.

His latest gaffe:

Who said that again?

Since you're a moron:

What does the opinion of some people have to do with BIDEN saying you don't vote for him you ain't black.

You're not voting for him and you're not Black. Dumbass.

I like Senators who don't need on the job training, hoping they'll get better.

Strawman and an all around stupid response, bimbo

His latest gaffe:

Who said that again?

Since you're a moron:

You're not voting for him and you're not Black. Dumbass.

Wow, Syndia is both dumb and dumber! What inane prattle.

According to Biden, a bunch of black rappers aren't black! His wrinkly white ass would know who's black, huh?

Considering the racial history of S Carolina, 2 black Senators would indeed be historic.

Considering the racial history of S Carolina, 2 black Senators would indeed be historic.

Any white Democrat State would be just as ironic. White Democrats don't vote for blacks for Statewide office. Only Democrat States with large black populations do. New Jersey, Illinois

His latest gaffe:

Barefoot, pregnant, in the kitchen. Nice, Lindsey!

Thurmond.

Jesse Helms.

Any white Democrat State would be just as ironic. White Democrats don't vote for blacks for Statewide office

That’s a funny joke

Republicans have elected just 8 blacks to the House, Senate, Governorships, Presidency in the last 100 years

Democrats have elected over 100

Thurmond.

Jesse Helms.

They have come a long way baby

Any white Democrat State would be just as ironic. White Democrats don't vote for blacks for Statewide office

That’s a funny joke

Republicans have elected just 8 blacks to the House, Senate, Governorships, Presidency in the last 100 years

Democrats have elected over 100

All elected by blacks. Doesn't contradict what I said. White Democrats don't vote for blacks. Not one black in the Senate now was elected from a majority white Democrat party. New Jersey and California (though Kamala's not really "black") both have non-white majorities in the Democrat party

Because we're going to play the game by the rules you have forced upon us, and not tie our hands behind our backs.

We're going to win using your tactics, then change the game.

Like when Harry Reid changed the rules for Judicial Confirmations.
Nice job, and I'm sure that worked out brilliantly for you ... :thup:

Forum List

Back