Will Lady G lose to Jaime Harrison?

Why would ANY conservative have ANY issues with Harrison raising $100 Million?

Actually, I would ask why you guys on the left don't have an issue with it? It's the Democrats who have been complaining about campaign finance reform and wanting public funding of elections. It seems to only be an issue when the Republican outraise you.
Because we're going to play the game by the rules you have forced upon us, and not tie our hands behind our backs.

We're going to win using your tactics, then change the game.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,

Poor Syndi, the poor Democrats just do the right thing and you're just victims of those meanie Republicans. Just poor, poor Syndi ...

:itsok:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Speaking of how Democrats are just poor victims who follow the rules and get screwed, remember the Trump investigation where Democrats with the Steele Dossier were actually guilty of what they accused of? Or how they actually impeached Trump for what Obama and Biden actually did in Ukraine pulling a foreign power into a US election? Or how now you're blaming Trump for a virus where most of the deaths were caused by Democrat governors who were in control where they occurred?

Huh. Maybe you're not so poor and innocent rule followers like you claimed ...

He's been whinin' and cryin' so much even Laura Ingraham cut him off in mid-sentence while he was trying to give out his website for the umpteenth million time, begging for money and complainin' about the $100 Million that Harrison has raised - like he wasn't instrumental in Citizen's United. Payback's a bitch, and so are you Lady G!

His latest gaffe:

SC is a very conservative state with a very large voting bloc of racists, bigots, and the social right – all of whom Graham is clearly pandering to.

You're the party who is letting blacks know they try to escape the Democrat plantation what will happen to them, Grand Turtle. When it comes to racism, you're the real thing. The Democrat strategy, accuse others of what you do

Good point, I just look at the Blacks who are republicans and what is said about them from the democrats.
Biden even said "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black".

Is that like wingnuts saying "if you vote for Biden you ain't a Catholic"?

Actually, I would ask why you guys on the left don't have an issue with it? It's the Democrats who have been complaining about campaign finance reform and wanting public funding of elections. It seems to only be an issue when the Republican outraise you.
Because we're going to play the game by the rules you have forced upon us, and not tie our hands behind our backs.

We're going to win using your tactics, then change the game.

Gotcha, so you're hypocrites. That, of course, is not a revelation.
How is it hypocritical to play by the rules set up? (You don't know - you're just flailing)

Wow, your obsession with the PV over the EV is because that's how the rules were set up?

Creating judicial filibusters and administration filibusters filibusters under W then ending them as soon as Republicans tried to use them was playing by the rules as they were set up?

Changing the voting rules to get Obamacare passed after you lost your filibuster majority was playing by the rules as they were set up.

Wow, you're a liar, Syndi

He's been whinin' and cryin' so much even Laura Ingraham cut him off in mid-sentence while he was trying to give out his website for the umpteenth million time, begging for money and complainin' about the $100 Million that Harrison has raised - like he wasn't instrumental in Citizen's United. Payback's a bitch, and so are you Lady G!

His latest gaffe:

SC is a very conservative state with a very large voting bloc of racists, bigots, and the social right – all of whom Graham is clearly pandering to.

You're the party who is letting blacks know they try to escape the Democrat plantation what will happen to them, Grand Turtle. When it comes to racism, you're the real thing. The Democrat strategy, accuse others of what you do

Good point, I just look at the Blacks who are republicans and what is said about them from the democrats.

Who said that again?

His latest gaffe:

Are you talking about Blacks, or religion?

Of course campaign finance needs to be reigned in, but it cant be done unless both parties do it.

Lindsay Graham is a POS.

Hope he loses.

Democrats are dumb. Graham losing is worse for them than winning with a party hack.

He is another mclame or Romney.

Hahaha ... That's freaking hilarious - Someone fetch the fainting couch!! :D

Lindsey-Graham.jpeg

Yes, take big money out of politics, no more PACS, no more dark money, no more donations over $250 for individuals, $1000 for corporations. Publicly fund the rest.
But until that happens, you call us hypocrites for playing the game as it exists now?
Kinda silly.

His latest gaffe:

Who said that again?

Every Evangelical and Trump Catholic.

Yes, take big money out of politics, no more PACS, no more dark money, no more donations over $250 for individuals, $1000 for corporations. Publicly fund the rest.
But until that happens, you call us hypocrites for playing the game as it exists now?
Kinda silly.

How about you set an example? It's a fallacy that money buys elections anyway. Ask Hillary.

Kinda silly.
You say silly. I say dishonest.

Kinda silly.

How about you set an example? It's a fallacy that money buys elections anyway. Ask Hillary.
Then what's the beef with Harrison raising $100 Million?

You can't even get your talking points straight. Of course, there's nothing straight about Lady G!
4i6Ckte.gif

His latest gaffe:

I like Lady Gaga, but not Lindsey

She's with Joe!

His latest gaffe:

Who said that again?

Every Evangelical and Trump Catholic.

If you say so. That's all you have.

And that relates to Biden saying if you don't vote for him you ain't black how?

Kinda silly.

That's like making a rule that one boxer gets to enter the ring with loaded gloves, and his opponent should "set an example" by fighting him with regulation gloves. It's a goofy argument, and I think you know that.

Graham deserves to lose but it is still S Carolina.

I think the ceiling for Democrats is about 47 percent.

It would be unique for S Carolina, of all places, to have two black Senators.

His latest gaffe:

I like Lady Gaga, but not Lindsey

She's with Joe!

She's too old for Joe.

Forum List

Back