Will Lady G lose to Jaime Harrison?

Kaz thinks Sleepy Ben Carson represents the Black community.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

He's one person in the black community. I don't think any single person represents the black community.

You're a liar and a racist who thinks blacks are all the same like your messiah Biden
I just know that rich Blacks like Sleepy Ben Carson are extreme outliers in the Black experience. So why should they vote for tax breaks for rich people?

Any white Democrat State would be just as ironic. White Democrats don't vote for blacks for Statewide office

That’s a funny joke

Republicans have elected just 8 blacks to the House, Senate, Governorships, Presidency in the last 100 years

Democrats have elected over 100

All elected by blacks. Doesn't contradict what I said. White Democrats don't vote for blacks. Not one black in the Senate now was elected from a majority white Democrat party. New Jersey and California (though Kamala's not really "black") both have non-white majorities in the Democrat party
I live in NJ and Corey Booker was overwhelmingly elected by both Whites and Blacks

Watch him tomorrow

Because we're going to play the game by the rules you have forced upon us, and not tie our hands behind our backs.

We're going to win using your tactics, then change the game.

Like when Harry Reid changed the rules for Judicial Confirmations.
Nice job, and I'm sure that worked out brilliantly for you ... :thup:

Only after Mitch McConnell changed the rules on filibusters

Kaz thinks Sleepy Ben Carson represents the Black community.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

He's one person in the black community. I don't think any single person represents the black community.

You're a liar and a racist who thinks blacks are all the same like your messiah Biden
I just know that rich Blacks like Sleepy Ben Carson are extreme outliers in the Black experience. So why should they vote for tax breaks for rich people?

Ben Carson would be a rich white too, racist. And the rich keep donating money to Democrats and voting for them. And the Democrats take care of the rich, don't they?

The question is why would blacks continue to vote for Democrats who import millions of illegal aliens to take their jobs and drive down their wages?

Blacks are waking up to that, and you should be very, very afraid

Because we're going to play the game by the rules you have forced upon us, and not tie our hands behind our backs.

We're going to win using your tactics, then change the game.

Like when Harry Reid changed the rules for Judicial Confirmations.
Nice job, and I'm sure that worked out brilliantly for you ... :thup:

Democrats created the judicial filibuster, created the administration filibuster, created the SCOTUS filibuster, ended the judicial filibuster, ended the administration filibuster.

All Mitch did was end the SCOTUS filibuster, which Democrats would have done the second Republicans tried one.

And you think it's REPUBLICANS who keep changing filibuster rules? You really are an idiot, RW. Pathetic. Governments schools, don't you want better for your kids than you got?

Seriously, I'm an Originalist and not into changing the rules at all.
But hey, y'all are going to suffer the consequences.

You just do an excellent job of pointing out how you should leave stuff alone ... :thup:

Seriously, I'm an Originalist and not into changing the rules at all.
But hey, y'all are going to suffer the consequences.

You just do an excellent job of pointing out how you should leave stuff alone ... :thup:

Doesnt matter

Once Dems take the Senate tomorrow, they will end all filibusters

It is being abused

Forum List

Back