Will Lebanon Disappear in 2014

You have failed to produce any definitive un biased evidence of the filastins having lived in the area for millennia, in fact you cant even show if they lived there 150 years ago.

You say you are an Irish Catholic, yet you could be a descendant of a Scots Catholic or an English Catholic as both migrated to Ireland to colonise the almost empty Island.

The Jews can trace their ancestry back to the biblical times and it is unbroken. The filastins can only trace their back 150 years if they are lucky, many can only go back to the 1960's when they migrated to join in the fight against the Jews. How many Syrians were Iraqi's a few short years ago, how many Iraqis were Iranians prior to 1990.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=8453760

Stop being silly little boy.

Actually, the Scots are Celts, particularly in the highlands and these "English" didn't come to the island until the 1100s and were never successfful in colonizing Ireland.

So what as to where you can trace your ancestry back. You can trace it back to Iraq. All you and the Zionists are trying to do is justiy your ethnic cleansing of the NATIVE population.

As for unbiased, all Sayit handed me for proof was the Israel Bureau of Statistcs as transcribed by wiki.

Not all scots are celts, as some came from the anglo Saxons. The majority of the people in northern Ireland are not Irish and came from England and Scotland originally.

I don't need to justify anything as the evidence shows that it is the JEW HATERS and muslims that want to cleanse the M.E of all of the Jews who are the native population at the end of the day. All I and many others want is for the muslims to accept the truth and leave the Israelis to live in peace. And all the evidence points to the filastins having a history of 150 years or less in Palestine, even their greatest leader was an Egyptian.

Your second paragraph really encapsulates the underlying intention of the rabid Jew haters in this thread. Amidst all the phony concern for "Palestinian" Arab beggars and squatters, there is not a peep, not a whimper that addresses the very real cleansing taking place in the Moslem middle east. That is the fulfillment of Nazi Germany's goal in Europe - to make the continent judenrein which islamism has nearly completed across the middle east.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=8453760

Stop being silly little boy.

Actually, the Scots are Celts, particularly in the highlands and these "English" didn't come to the island until the 1100s and were never successfful in colonizing Ireland.

So what as to where you can trace your ancestry back. You can trace it back to Iraq. All you and the Zionists are trying to do is justiy your ethnic cleansing of the NATIVE population.

As for unbiased, all Sayit handed me for proof was the Israel Bureau of Statistcs as transcribed by wiki.

Not all scots are celts, as some came from the anglo Saxons. The majority of the people in northern Ireland are not Irish and came from England and Scotland originally.

I don't need to justify anything as the evidence shows that it is the JEW HATERS and muslims that want to cleanse the M.E of all of the Jews who are the native population at the end of the day. All I and many others want is for the muslims to accept the truth and leave the Israelis to live in peace. And all the evidence points to the filastins having a history of 150 years or less in Palestine, even their greatest leader was an Egyptian.

Your second paragraph really encapsulates the underlying intention of the rabid Jew haters in this thread. Amidst all the phony concern for "Palestinian" Arab beggars and squatters, there is not a peep, not a whimper that addresses the very real cleansing taking place in the Moslem middle east. That is the fulfillment of Nazi Germany's goal in Europe - to make the continent judenrein which islamism has nearly completed across the middle east.

Yes.. Its a shame... There were still Jews in Libya when I was a young adult and they were prosperous.. Today the Jews of Bahrain are very successful merchants.

The issue was never about "Arab Jews... it was about Europeans and what they did in Palestine.

The Arab Jews were leaving in 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973.

Ur (Urfa) is in turkey.
Haran is in Turkey, where he hear god, where he began his journey from.
Chaldeans did not exist in the time of Abraham.

Yes I know that UR didn't exist, but this short piece is pretty interesting.

Where was Abraham born?

Aram-Naharaim was in Mitaani, Turkey. The kingdom was where Turkey, Syrian and Iraq meet.

I never heard of Aram-Naharaim in Mitaani.. I had read about Urfa.

Yes.. Its a shame... There were still Jews in Libya when I was a young adult and they were prosperous.. Today the Jews of Bahrain are very successful merchants.

The issue was never about "Arab Jews... it was about Europeans and what they did in Palestine.

The issue is about islamic fascism. The purging of competing faiths from islamist dominated societies is part of the historical record. As noted, the phony and contrived whining about "Palestinian" arab welfare cheats continues as the purging of both Christianity and Judaism from the Islamist middle east is nearly complete.

The issue is about islamic fascism. The purging of competing faiths from islamist dominated societies is part of the historical record. As noted, the phony and contrived whining about "Palestinian" arab welfare cheats continues as the purging of both Christianity and Judaism from the Islamist middle east is nearly complete.

I am one of those Christians who spent many years in the Middle East so I see things somewhat differently than you .. I also made 3 two week trips to the Holy Lands before the 1967 war.

Palestinians too are dying in syria. Several have starved to death because supplies have been taken by al-qaida.
Syrians have come out in protest to al-qaida head quarters.
AQ bomb in iraq killed 8
AQ bomb in syria killed 8
Malnutrition is an issue for syrian refugees as well.

I am one of those Christians who spent many years in the Middle East so I see things somewhat differently than you .. I also made 3 two week trips to the Holy Lands before the 1967 war.

Please excuse my impertinence but when last we met I asked you to defend the following:
"Forced from their homes in Europe.. not in Palestine... nor anywhere else in the ME"
which you claimed in response to a comment regarding the exile of Jews from various Arab countries. You mysteriously and quite suddenly disappeared for a week. Have you found anything which supports your contention?

Perhaps you do but that doesn't mean your POV is based on facts.
It's not just competing faiths that are purged but whole cultures - some thousands of years old - have for centuries been destroyed by invading Islamists. In addition to the destruction of hundreds of ancient artifacts by the Taliban was the demolition of pre-Islam Hindu temples and this:

Buddhas of Bamiyan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forced conversion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Ignorance will do that. How many Americans have ever lived or worked around Arabs and Muslims?
It's not ignorance.

It's dislike and distrust.

And nowhere near as much as Americans (and The West in general) are held in contempt by Muslims.

We really don't think of them as important enough to be preoccupied with them.

Whereas we are in their every waking and hateful thought.

When we DO think of them, it's usually not favorably.

You cannot legislate nor mandate nor coercively influence how people feel about Muslims or any other group.

People will be people, and will feel what they feel.

They are not ignorant.

They are people - taking sides - as people will do - for their own good and true reasons.

No need to shout.. Where are you from?? I don't know anyone who has had any trouble with Arabs.
No trouble? The persons who have been killed by Islamic Arab terrorists might have a small gripe, don't you think?

Perhaps you do but that doesn't mean your POV is based in facts.
It's not just competing faiths that are purged but whole cultures - some thousands of years old - are and have for centuries been destroyed by invading Islamists. In addition to the destruction of hundreds of ancient artifacts by the Taliban was the demolition of pre-Islam Hindu temples and this:

I am certainly not defending the illiterate Taliban..

You should realize that the ME was largely illiterate.. with Afghanistan going backwards for the past 40 years.. They lost a generation.

You should also know that much of what passes for Islam is tribal customs having nothing to do with the Quran.

The Ottoman Empire sent much of the ME.. into illiterate backwaters.

In the main... Muslims don't have a problem with Christians.. at least that has been my experience in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Libya and Lebanon over the past 50 years.

I have spent brief periods in Iran, Iraq and Syria but not so much that I have any real sense of what is going on in those countries.

It's not just competing faiths that are purged but whole cultures - some thousands of years old - are and have for centuries been destroyed by invading Islamists. In addition to the destruction of hundreds of ancient artifacts by the Taliban was the demolition of pre-Islam Hindu temples and this:

You should realize that the ME was largely illiterate.. with Afghanistan going backwards for the past 40 years.. They lost a generation.

You should also know that much of what passes for Islam is tribal customs having nothing to do with the Quran.

In the main... Muslims don't have a problem with Christians.. at least that has been my experience in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Libya and Lebanon over the past 50 years.

I have spent brief periods in Iran, Iraq and Syria but not so much that I have any real sense of what is going on in those countries.

The Taliban - like all Islamists - have always claimed Koranic justification for their actions and found no shortage of Muftis, Imams and Ayatollahs to support and lead their destructive movements. That Arab/Islamic culture is the tribal, oppressive, misogynist, anti-modern yoke which has produced generations of enforced ignorance is the flimsy excuse you now employ. It is lame and says you don't believe they are capable of better and that they aren't to blame for their actions. Pathetic.

The Taliban - like all Islamists - have always claimed Koranic justification for their actions and found no shortage of Muftis, Imams and Ayatollahs to support and lead their destructive movements. That Arab/Islamic culture is the tribal, oppressive, misogynist, anti-modern yoke which has produced generations of enforced ignorance is the flimsy excuse you now employ. It is lame and says you don't believe they are capable of better and that they aren't to blame for their actions. Pathetic.

The Taliban were war orphans and students.. and largely illiterate. They came to power because the Soviets left and Afghanistan was lawless...... like the aftermath of the civil war and the rise of the KKK.

Their intention was to stop the rapes and car jackings and stop the production of opium poppies.

The Taliban were war orphans and students.. and largely illiterate. They came to power because the Soviets left and Afghanistan was lawless...... like the aftermath of the civil war and the rise of the KKK.

Their intention was to stop the rapes and car jackings and stop the production of opium poppies.

Taliban raped and tortured, and controlled most of the opium to finance there movement.

And the lame excuses just keep on coming. The fact that they are illiterate and violent is not an excuse for their actions but rather a deliberate function of the Mideast Arab version of Islamism. You know ... keep 'em ignorant, hopeless, angry and armed.

And the lame excuses just keep on coming. The fact that they are illiterate and violent is not an excuse for their actions but rather a deliberate function of the Mideast Arab version of Islamism. You know ... keep 'em ignorant, hopeless, angry and armed.

Shaarona why do you lie? my informants regarding THE TALIBAN----have
been educated pakistanis------(well---they were virtually all medical school graduates---
which is sometimes considered "educated")-----I have been 'informed' ----since the 1980s
by starry eyed young docs who told me of relatives and school mates----who became
GLORIOUS TALIBAN------the 'taliban' were recruited off the college campuses of
pakistan-----IDEALISTIC STUDENTS seeking to establish A PURE SHARIAH SOCIETY
IN AFGHANISTAN (in pakistan one has to be literate to get into a medical
or engineering school) Now try to be honest for a CHANGE What is true is that
the AFGHANIS----are largely illiterate-----and the far more educated TALIBAN ----got
them under control-----for a while ---very effectively. Unfortunately ---the USA was
IDIOT enough to fund those islamicist dogs based on the fact that they fought the
SOVIET UNION-<<<< big mistake

PS----sharooona-----your comment regarding "no problem with christians"----is yet another
lie My informants were the few pakistani christians I have known-----some Iranian
converts to christianity in the USA. some of our own military who were stationed in
shariah cesspits. Did you know that there are some shariah cesspits with USA
military presence to which the USA will not send jewish soldiers? guess why.
gee ahaarona------get real. Do you have anything beyond a TEA IN THE PARLOR
level of intimacy in those paradises of love and friendship that you visit?

"...I don't know anyone who has had any trouble with Arabs."
My narrative did not concern itself with Arabs, but, rather, Muslims.

I know lots of people who had trouble with arabs. It is not clear to me
to what people shaarona refers. tourists? western businessmen?
non arab/muslims living in arab muslim countries? nazi war criminals
seeking refuge from the nuremberg trials?

One of the standard tactics in the maintenance of (Islamic) totalitarianism is ignorance and the invention of external enemies.

Islamics would hope to portray all the world’s ills as the fault of America and/or Israel, or any convenient excuse as this would relieve islamists from accepting responsibility for the disasters they create. But that’s really a hopelessly naïve position. Islamism as a politico-religious ideology has always been at war, either in overt acts of conquest and oppression or the maintenance of oppression.

Forum List

Back