Will Lebanon Disappear in 2014

"...I think that depends on who you are around.. Thousands of Americans have been around Arabs in the ME for 70 years.. and they like Arabs fine."
And for every American who thinks well of Arabs and Muslims, I'll wager you can find hundreds who either distrust and dislike them or just want them to stay on their own side of the globe and out of our hair. 9-11, the London Tube Bombings, and three wars (Iraq I, Iraq II and Afghanistan) have done much to reinforce that distrust and dislike.

You really do have to look up the meaning of "indigenous".

Perhaps I can make it simple for you.

I am an Irish Catholic. Were I to jump through the necessary hoops, I could convert to Judaism and I would be an Irish Jew. I would not be indigenous to Israel.

I cannot convert to being an Arab or a Palestinian.

An indigenous religion does not make for an indigenous people.

Even the Israeli government and nthe Rabbinate cannot decide who is a Jew or not. One thing for sure though, if a Jew converts to another religion, he or sure is no longer a Jew.

A Palestinian cannot convert to being an Eskimo.

You can make up all the simplistic and absurd rules that you want but over 70% of Israeli Jews are third generation or later. They are colonizers or the children of colonizers and they are displacing people whose families have lived in the region for centuries or even millenia. You can call them Martians for all I care but it won't change the fact that they, the Palestinians, are the indigenous people of that portion o the Mideast currently known as Israel.

You have failed to produce any definitive un biased evidence of the filastins having lived in the area for millennia, in fact you cant even show if they lived there 150 years ago.

You say you are an Irish Catholic, yet you could be a descendant of a Scots Catholic or an English Catholic as both migrated to Ireland to colonise the almost empty Island.

The Jews can trace their ancestry back to the biblical times and it is unbroken. The filastins can only trace their back 150 years if they are lucky, many can only go back to the 1960's when they migrated to join in the fight against the Jews. How many Syrians were Iraqi's a few short years ago, how many Iraqis were Iranians prior to 1990.

The old testament talks about the Arabs in Palestine.

Moses and Abraham had Arab wives.

Sargon 2 settled 4 Arab tribes in Samaria about 700 BC...

And there are Arabs in Jerusalem when the exiles returned from Babylon.

A different people to the muslim arabs who are a blood thirsty pack of psychopathic killers and LIARS. Now an arab changes his nationality as often as he washes his feet as long as he can claim land that someone else holds title to.

"...I think that depends on who you are around.. Thousands of Americans have been around Arabs in the ME for 70 years.. and they like Arabs fine."

And for every American who thinks well of Arabs and Muslims, I'll wager you can find hundreds who either distrust and dislike them or just want them to stay on their own side of the globe and out of our hair. 9-11, the London Tube Bombings, and three wars (Iraq I, Iraq II and Afghanistan) have done much to reinforce that distrust and dislike.

Ignorance will do that.

How many Americans have ever lived or worked around Arabs and Muslims?

The enduring names of Israel - Judea and Samaria - should tell you something about who is indigenous and it isn't the Muslim colonizers from Arabia. The "facts" you absorb from Electronic Intifada may not be facts at all. In addition to the 79% of Israel's Jews are 21% mostly Arab non-Jewish CITIZENS. There are far more Arab CITIZENS of Israel than there are Jewish citizens in all the Arab World combined.

Demographics of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The most prominent ethnic and religious groups, who live in Israel at present and who are Israeli citizens or nationals, are as follows:

According to Israel's Central Bureau of Statistics, in 2008, of Israel's 7.3 million people, 75.6 percent were Jews of any background.[2] Among them, 70.3 percent were Sabras (Israeli-born), mostly second- or third-generation Israelis, and the rest are olim (Jewish immigrants to Israel)—20.5 percent from Europe and the Americas, and 9.2 percent from Asia and Africa, including the Arab countries.[16]

Ethnic Makeup of Jewish Population of Israel[16]

TOTAL 5,818,000 100%

Mizrahi Jews and Sephardic Jews 2,721,000 50.2%
Morocco 800,000 15.2%
Iraq 204,000 7.7%
Yemen 295,000 4.9%
Iran 236,000 4.0%
Algeria/Tunisia 224,000 3.8%
Other Asia 150,000 2.5%
Turkey 147,000 2.5%
Libya 136,000 2.3%
Egypt 112,000 1.9%
Other Asia 200,000 1.7%
India/Pakistan 76,000 1.3%
South America 25,000 0.04%
Other Africa (Not South Africa) 3,000 0.05%
Beta Israel (Ethiopia) 130,000 2.2%

Ashkenazi Jews 2,767,000 47.5%

I am an Irish Catholic. Were I to jump through the necessary hoops, I could convert to Judaism and I would be an Irish Jew. I would not be indigenous to Israel.

Even the Israeli government and nthe Rabbinate cannot decide who is a Jew or not. One thing for sure though, if a Jew converts to another religion, he or sure is no longer a Jew.

You can make up all the simplistic and absurd rules that you want but over 70% of Israeli Jews are third generation or later. They are colonizers or the children of colonizers and they are displacing people whose families have lived in the region for centuries or even millenia. You can call them Martians for all I care but it won't change the fact that they, the Palestinians, are the indigenous people of that portion o the Mideast currently known as Israel.

You have failed to produce any definitive un biased evidence of the filastins having lived in the area for millennia, in fact you cant even show if they lived there 150 years ago.

You say you are an Irish Catholic, yet you could be a descendant of a Scots Catholic or an English Catholic as both migrated to Ireland to colonise the almost empty Island.

The Jews can trace their ancestry back to the biblical times and it is unbroken. The filastins can only trace their back 150 years if they are lucky, many can only go back to the 1960's when they migrated to join in the fight against the Jews. How many Syrians were Iraqi's a few short years ago, how many Iraqis were Iranians prior to 1990.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=8453760

Stop being silly little boy.

Actually, the Scots are Celts, particularly in the highlands and these "English" didn't come to the island until the 1100s and were never successfful in colonizing Ireland.

So what as to where you can trace your ancestry back. You can trace it back to Iraq. All you and the Zionists are trying to do is justiy your ethnic cleansing of the NATIVE population.

As for unbiased, all Sayit handed me for proof was the Israel Bureau of Statistcs as transcribed by wiki.

Why are Arab squatters and beggars entitled to the land their ancestors conquered in the more recent history?

And then lost very shortly afterwards to the Ottomans who held it for over 1200 years.
"In recent history the area called Palestine includes the territories of present day Israel and Jordan (see map above. For earlier history of the term see article). From 1517 to 1917 most of this area remained under the rule of the Ottoman Empire."

History of Palestine and Palestinians

See no mention of any arabs owning the land, and the original Ottoman rulers took the land from the arabs in 1009.

By the way did you see this from your link

Much of the Arab population in this area actually migrated into Israel and Judea and Samaria from the surrounding Arab countries in the past 100 years.

Anything to say about this TRUTH

Last edited:

A different people to the muslim arabs who are a blood thirsty pack of psychopathic killers and LIARS. Now an arab changes his nationality as often as he washes his feet as long as he can claim land that someone else holds title to.

The Bible is pretty clear that you should NEVER move boundary stones. Have you ever read the old testament?

Google "Arabs in the Bible".. Enjoy.

Ignorance will do that. How many Americans have ever lived or worked around Arabs and Muslims?
It's not ignorance.

It's dislike and distrust.

And nowhere near as much as Americans (and The West in general) are held in contempt by Muslims.

We really don't think of them as important enough to be preoccupied with them.

Whereas we are in their every waking and hateful thought.

When we DO think of them, it's usually not favorably.

You cannot legislate nor mandate nor coercively influence how people feel about Muslims or any other group.

People will be people, and will feel what they feel.

They are not ignorant.

They are people - taking sides - as people will do - for their own good and true reasons.

You can protest all the live-long day, until you're blue in the face.

But my previous speculation is accurate in the main...

We (America, and The West) like Jews better than we like Muslims... always have... always will.

Last edited:

Ignorance will do that. How many Americans have ever lived or worked around Arabs and Muslims?
It's not ignorance.

And nowhere near as much as Americans (and The West in general) are held in contempt by Muslims.

You cannot legislate nor mandate nor coercively influence how people feel about Muslims or any other group.

They are not ignorant.

They are people - taking sides - as people will do - for their own good and true reasons.

No need to shout.. Where are you from?? I don't know anyone who has had any trouble with Arabs.

"Hamas should end its attacks on political opponents and suspected collaborators in Gaza, which have killed at least 32 Palestinians and maimed several dozen more during and since the recent Israeli military offensive, Human Rights Watch said in a report released today."

When's the last time you criticized Israel?

Gaza: Hamas Should End Killings, Torture | Human Rights Watch

Very much watered down considering that in one week the number of serious injuries went up by 250%, and this was during a period of calm when no reprisals by Israel were known
Do you have a link for those claims, or did you hear them aboard one of your Iranian aircraft carriers?

Try these

A year since the Hamas takeover of Gaza

Fatah?Hamas conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hamas and Civil Society in Gaza: Engaging the Islamist Social Sector - Sara Roy - Google Books

"The Lebanese civilian death toll is difficult to pinpoint as most published figures, including those released by the Lebanese government, do not distinguish between civilians and Hezbollah combatants.[21]

"In addition, Hezbollah fighters can be difficult to identify as many do not wear military uniforms.[21]

"However, it has been widely reported that the majority of the Lebanese killed were civilians, and UNICEF estimated that 30% of Lebanese killed were children under the age of 13."

2006 Lebanon War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I see that you forget to mention that the reason behind the high mortality rate was due to the hezbolla tactics of forcing the Christian population of Lebanon to act as human shields. This is a trait of all Islamic groups to protect the fighters from harm, and to use as propaganda in the ensuing autopsy of the fighting
I see you forgot to provide a link again for one of your imbecilic claims.
(How many Persians fit on an aircraft carrier?)

Depends on how large it is and how small the Iranians are

But here you go

Lebanese civilians as human shields

http://www.ajcongress.org/site/DocServer/Part1.pdf?docID=861

Hezbollah's human shields - Washington Times

Hezbollah's human shields

Last edited:
That is a blatant lie

Were the colonialists Irish, my position would remain the same. Fortunately, and to their great credit, the Irish people have always opposed any and all colonial enterprise and have fought against British colonialism whenever and wherever it has occurred, to include their proxies in the mideast.

People like us and respect us for that very reason. You have your legacies. We have ours.

Is that why the Irish went and colonised America and Australia. How many Irish Americans still put money in the collection boxes for the IRA to buy weapons and bombs with so they can MASS MURDER ENGLISH CHILDREN ?

The Irish in America before the War for Independence were little more than slaves to British land holders in America and the Carribean islands. We worked alongside the slaves and indentured servitude often lasted a lifetime. We fought against the British in the revolution.

Most of the Irish didn't come to America until the mid 1800s, wherer we fought on the side of the North in the War Between the States.

As for Australia, it was a penal colony and the British traansported the Irish there, generally for the crime of being Irish.

No Irish put money in collection boxes for the IRA in the United States as it is illegal to do so. The PIRA did not murder children. The PIRA took great pains to protect civilian lives.

Do you have any point at all, other than sheer stupidity.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=8453760

Stop being silly little boy.

Actually, the Scots are Celts, particularly in the highlands and these "English" didn't come to the island until the 1100s and were never successfful in colonizing Ireland.

So what as to where you can trace your ancestry back. You can trace it back to Iraq. All you and the Zionists are trying to do is justiy your ethnic cleansing of the NATIVE population.

As for unbiased, all Sayit handed me for proof was the Israel Bureau of Statistcs as transcribed by wiki.

Not all scots are celts, as some came from the anglo Saxons. The majority of the people in northern Ireland are not Irish and came from England and Scotland originally.

I don't need to justify anything as the evidence shows that it is the JEW HATERS and muslims that want to cleanse the M.E of all of the Jews who are the native population at the end of the day. All I and many others want is for the muslims to accept the truth and leave the Israelis to live in peace. And all the evidence points to the filastins having a history of 150 years or less in Palestine, even their greatest leader was an Egyptian.

The Bible is pretty clear that you should NEVER move boundary stones. Have you ever read the old testament?

Would these be the arabs that had a minor mood god known as allah, as well as 3 goddesses that took the shape of cranes. And aren't they the descendants of Abrahams illegitimate son Ishmael. Haven't they lived up to the prophesy regarding Ishmael that says "...and he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man and every man's hand against him" (Genesis 16:11-12).

And the Bible has this to say about the arabs "They have taken crafty counsel against thy (God's) people...They have said, come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. For they have consulted together with one consent; they are confederate against thee". Who? -- "The tabernacle of Edom (Esau) and the Ishmaelites, of Moab (Lot's son) and the Hagarenes..." (Psalm 83:3-6).

It's not ignorance.

They are not ignorant.

No need to shout.. Where are you from?? I don't know anyone who has had any trouble with Arabs.

Then you are leading a very sheltered life as the whole of Europe hates the muslims for what they are doing

Would these be the arabs that had a minor mood god known as allah, as well as 3 goddesses that took the shape of cranes. And aren't they the descendants of Abrahams illegitimate son Ishmael. Haven't they lived up to the prophesy regarding Ishmael that says "...and he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man and every man's hand against him" (Genesis 16:11-12).

And the Bible has this to say about the arabs "They have taken crafty counsel against thy (God's) people...They have said, come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. For they have consulted together with one consent; they are confederate against thee". Who? -- "The tabernacle of Edom (Esau) and the Ishmaelites, of Moab (Lot's son) and the Hagarenes..." (Psalm 83:3-6).

The God of the Hebrews also evolved from El and Baal to Ashera.

This is about Ishmael:

Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall rise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles (nations) shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.

Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee. The multitudes of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall show forth the praises of the LORD. All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory. Isaiah 60:1-7

Abraham was born in Turkey. It is also were he sent for Issac's wife and Jacob found his wives. Terra's sons are names of places in Turkey. He traveled to UR before his third son was born. Abraham's father died in haran, his homeland,

Then we can expect you to give up your property and give it to the original owners while you live in destitution because your property was gained in this manner. After all your forefathers came to America and evicted thousands of First Nation peoples so you could have your home, or don't you want to be decent and act on your own POV
How do you know where my forefathers came from?

I was going to ask that as well, but I considered the source of the statement, as well as the absurdity in asking it. How exactly ridiculous would it be if everyone arbitrarily picked a point in time where their people used to stomp and decided they had some claaim to the land.

Abraham came from what is now Iraq.

Abraham was born in Turkey. It is also were he sent for Issac's wife and Jacob found his wives. Terra's sons are names of places in Turkey. He traveled to UR before his third son was born. Abraham's father died in haran, his homeland,

How do you know where my forefathers came from?

I was going to ask that as well, but I considered the source of the statement, as well as the absurdity in asking it. How exactly ridiculous would it be if everyone arbitrarily picked a point in time where their people used to stomp and decided they had some claaim to the land.

Ur is located not too far from modern day Basra.

Ur (Urfa) is in turkey.
Haran is in Turkey, where he hear god, where he began his journey from.
Chaldeans did not exist in the time of Abraham.

Ur

Ur (Urfa) is in turkey.
Haran is in Turkey, where he hear god, where he began his journey from.
Chaldeans did not exist in the time of Abraham.

Ur

Yes I know that UR didn't exist, but this short piece is pretty interesting.

Where was Abraham born?

Forum List

Back