Will libs fight to pull the plug on this girl

Another link says that even if they signed a DNR, it would be ignored because she is pregnant. Her wishes don't matter, regardless. She has to stay on life support until the fetus is viable, then be sliced open, baby delivered, potentially brain damaged, and who foots the bill?

If the Texas government want to keep her alive, fine - they can pay her medical expenses. If the baby is brain damaged, they can foot the bill for his/her health care. That's fair.
You don't know the baby will be brain damaged. The woman could quite possibly want her baby to live, you don't know if she would or not. It's not like she's gonna suffer through the pregnancy, so why not try to save the baby?

Why keep her alive and keep the medical bills mounting? Are you going to help pay for them? How would the husband feel, knowing his wife is only being kept alive to remain an incubator?

This is oh so Terry.

We don't really know if she said she didn't want to be kept alive, just his word. He should be looked at as a suspect before they make the decision to kill her (and her baby).
What Noomi doesn't realize the woman can't speak for herself she right now is like an unborn child, she needs protecting because she cannot speak for herself

I know. The child doesnt want to die. Thats for certain.

You don't know the baby will be brain damaged. The woman could quite possibly want her baby to live, you don't know if she would or not. It's not like she's gonna suffer through the pregnancy, so why not try to save the baby?

Why keep her alive and keep the medical bills mounting? Are you going to help pay for them? How would the husband feel, knowing his wife is only being kept alive to remain an incubator?

This is oh so Terry.
It's interesting to hear a liberal referring to money as the bottom line.

This is oh so Terry.
It's interesting to hear a liberal referring to money as the bottom line.

Oh and I have to click my heels. Because there is no such thing a s a death panel.

:eusa_angel:

Another link says that even if they signed a DNR, it would be ignored because she is pregnant. Her wishes don't matter, regardless. She has to stay on life support until the fetus is viable, then be sliced open, baby delivered, potentially brain damaged, and who foots the bill?

If the Texas government want to keep her alive, fine - they can pay her medical expenses. If the baby is brain damaged, they can foot the bill for his/her health care. That's fair.

Compassion won't be coming on this front.

We don't really know if she said she didn't want to be kept alive, just his word. He should be looked at as a suspect before they make the decision to kill her (and her baby).
What Noomi doesn't realize the woman can't speak for herself she right now is like an unborn child, she needs protecting because she cannot speak for herself

I was trying to make my point in a way that noomi could comprehend it.
Something she could recognize, she doesn't recognize an unborn child as a human.

I was trying to make my point in a way that noomi could comprehend it.
Something she could recognize, she doesn't recognize an unborn child as a human.

I know.

One of the most difficult conversations I had with my eldest daughter, is when Tanya, for all I'd begged and told her about life when she carried Harley my grandson to term and she realized its a baby not a fetusOh she sobbed in my arms. Oh she cried. She didn't have to tell me. I knew she had aborted. In the past.

She cried so hard. She finally understood. It was the saddest moment.

Is there Obamacare in Texas? Cuz he's going to be financially destroyed by these medical bills.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
How did his wife end up on the floor? Did he cause it?
Most likely.

Is there Obamacare in Texas? Cuz he's going to be financially destroyed by these medical bills.

I can smell what the rock is cooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's my crime and punishment forum:eusa_boohoo:

Look this one is a giver. He's not going to be destroyed from what I've heard..............:eusa_angel:

She's a money maker for him...................well so I have heard

Most likely.

I say I think we need to chat about it.

Terry being offed I'm still not done with it. Why? Because I watched people justify killing someone.

I'm not done with this. So called Christians bought in to murder. I'm not done with you yet.

What caused her to end up on the floor? The husband seen to quick to want to do away with his wife. Did the husband cause his wife to fall?
Shades of Terry Schaivo.
That's the first thing I thought of.

and that is what makes it impossible to deal with the attitudes on this....the woman had an embolism....look it up....internal cause not external..but to all republicans .....start shouting shades of schaivo...which means she is brain dead and a bunch of dumbass want to interfere....yet be all about the government not interfering till you want it to

you cannot have it both ways.....this is her husbands decision not the states

Most likely.

do you fucking dumbasses even read the articles?

Forum List

Back