will my health information be audited by IRS because I donated to conservatives?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The new form will require disclosure of a taxpayer’s personal identifying health information in order to determine compliance with the Affordable Care Act’s individual mandate.
As confirmed by IRS testimony to the tax-writing House Committee on Ways and Means, “taxpayers will file their tax returns reporting their health insurance coverage, and/or making a payment”.
So why will the Obama IRS require your personal identifying health information?
Simply put, there is no way for the IRS to enforce Obamacare’s individual mandate without such an invasive reporting scheme.
Americans for Tax Reform : Obamacare: Taxpayers Must Report Personal Health ID Info to IRS

With the IRS auditing health forms will they then data mine my donations to conservatives and flag me for further auditing just because I voted for someone other then a Democrat?

Will the IRS disallow further deductions on my health because of that???

These are the dangers of IRS being politicized AND having access to my personal identifying health information!

Considering the IRS just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that they cannot be trusted because of their penchant for targeting certain Americans, we are about to go down one of the most dangerous roads in history!

The left is probably hoping that the apology from IRS officials is enough to make this go away and for people to forgive and, especially, to forget!!!!! If it happened once, it will happen again if we let this slide.

The new form will require disclosure of a taxpayer’s personal identifying health information in order to determine compliance with the Affordable Care Act’s individual mandate.
As confirmed by IRS testimony to the tax-writing House Committee on Ways and Means, “taxpayers will file their tax returns reporting their health insurance coverage, and/or making a payment”.
So why will the Obama IRS require your personal identifying health information?
Simply put, there is no way for the IRS to enforce Obamacare’s individual mandate without such an invasive reporting scheme.
Americans for Tax Reform : Obamacare: Taxpayers Must Report Personal Health ID Info to IRS

With the IRS auditing health forms will they then data mine my donations to conservatives and flag me for further auditing just because I voted for someone other then a Democrat?

Will the IRS disallow further deductions on my health because of that???

These are the dangers of IRS being politicized AND having access to my personal identifying health information!
Just yours.

Forum List

Back