Will Obama pardon Hillary?

Why do you continue to distort the facts in order to justify your embarrassment about having been seduced by Hillary's lies about Trump? Are you so weak minded you don't see how she played you even now?

Wait, so it went from his tweet being passionate, to now it isn't true? What's next? It wasn't really Trump but a reptilian wearing a Trump mask that hacked his Twitter account?
Give it up, Lew. Hillary played you for a fool and now you are too embarrassed to acknowledge you fell for it.

I'm not a Hillary supporter. I despise the woman, is that the best defense you've got? No wonder you were so easily persuaded by Trump, a man that gave very little details about how he would institute his policies. He just old you he would fix it, and you fell for it.
lol You claim you're not a Clinton supporter and yet you continue to mouth her lies about Trump.

Where's the lie?

Trump bashes ‘disgusting’ former beauty queen Alicia Machado, accuses her of having ‘sex tape’

Point it out to me so that I may learn your Jedi ways.
You are clearly not capable of learning much, but Hillary's lie, which is now your lie, is that his anger at Machado could fairly be used to characterize his attitude towards all women. The facts are that after winning a beauty contest and collecting the prize money she set out on a contractual publicity tour intended to the promote the contest and by getting fat while on this tour she acted in bad faith and damaged the image of the contest. Trump's anger toward he was clearly justified.

Your claim that Trump was still obsessed with this dispute with Machado is another lie. His tweet was an expression of anger about Clinton's dishonest attempt to characterize his whole attitude toward women by this dispute with Machado. It is a sexist lie that Trump does not respect women. He respects some women and not others, just as you respect some women and not others and Clinton respects some women and ot others.

Clearly, Clinton has played you for a fool. The question now is, will you be able to recover from it?

Wait, so it went from his tweet being passionate, to now it isn't true? What's next? It wasn't really Trump but a reptilian wearing a Trump mask that hacked his Twitter account?
Give it up, Lew. Hillary played you for a fool and now you are too embarrassed to acknowledge you fell for it.

I'm not a Hillary supporter. I despise the woman, is that the best defense you've got? No wonder you were so easily persuaded by Trump, a man that gave very little details about how he would institute his policies. He just old you he would fix it, and you fell for it.
lol You claim you're not a Clinton supporter and yet you continue to mouth her lies about Trump.

Where's the lie?

Trump bashes ‘disgusting’ former beauty queen Alicia Machado, accuses her of having ‘sex tape’

You are clearly not capable of learning much, but Hillary's lie, which is now your lie, is that his anger at Machado could fairly be used to characterize his attitude towards all women. The facts are that after winning a beauty contest and collecting the prize money she set out on a contractual publicity tour intended to the promote the contest and by getting fat while on this tour she acted in bad faith and damaged the image of the contest. Trump's anger toward he was clearly justified.

Your claim that Trump was still obsessed with this dispute with Machado is another lie. His tweet was an expression of anger about Clinton's dishonest attempt to characterize his whole attitude toward women by this dispute with Machado. It is a sexist lie that Trump does not respect women. He respects some women and not others, just as you respect some women and not others and Clinton respects some women and ot others.

Clearly, Clinton has played you for a fool. The question now is, will you be able to recover from it?

Hate and the irrational feelings and how it clouds a person's reasoning and judgment is stronger than love. Thanks for proving that.

Where's the lie?

Hate and the irrational feelings and how it clouds a person's reasoning and judgment is stronger than love. Thanks for proving that.
You are living proof of that, but I hope you will some day find the strength and wisdom to recover from this affliction.

I dont care as long as they are relegated to the history books as though should have been in 2000.

Politically, I see no reason for Republicans to continue their witch hunt against Hillary

Just the accusations were enough to keep her from getting elected. Running a formal investigation just gives Hillary an opportunity to show that Republicans lied about her

Continued harassment of Hillary will be viewed by the public as a political vendetta against those who opposed Trump. Is Rosie O'Donnell next?

Republicans won, Hillary is irrelevant, time to concentrate on the new Republican future rather than dredging up decades old gripes

Politically, I see no reason for Republicans to continue their witch hunt against Hillary

Just the accusations were enough to keep her from getting elected. Running a formal investigation just gives Hillary an opportunity to show that Republicans lied about her

Continued harassment of Hillary will be viewed by the public as a political vendetta against those who opposed Trump. Is Rosie O'Donnell next?

Republicans won, Hillary is irrelevant, time to concentrate on the new Republican future rather than dredging up decades old gripes
lol Nice try. If you really believed an investigation would be bad for Republicans, you would be all for it.

Forum List

Back