Will Obama pardon Hillary?

Obama may pardon everyone in his WH who ever served there.

Then all nine thousand of them smile at Gowdy and Chaffetz, and they can offer then cheez with their winez.
So you apparently believe everyone in Obama's WH has committed crimes for which they need a pardon.

Then all nine thousand of them smile at Gowdy and Chaffetz, and they can offer then cheez with their winez.
So you apparently believe everyone in Obama's WH has committed crimes for which they need a pardon.
Or maybe he believes that Trump wants to set up kangaroo courts in order to persecute political opponents, something not totally unfounded based on his statements and general attitude.

Or maybe he believes that Trump wants to set up kangaroo courts in order to persecute political opponents, something not totally unfounded based on his statements and general attitude.

Yeah I think that is pretty much a huge worry, even if Trump tells Obama in their meeting he won't do it, I wouldn't trust him one bit. You know how Obama supposedly had the IRS audit and investigate people he didn't like? I think Trump will definitely do that, especially to a lot of the celebrities that have come out talking negative about him. He is a very unstable, vindictive person.

No, it's totally unfounded on any rational basis.

Yeah I think that is pretty much a huge worry, even if Trump tells Obama in their meeting he won't do it, I wouldn't trust him one bit. You know how Obama supposedly had the IRS audit and investigate people he didn't like? I think Trump will definitely do that, especially to a lot of the celebrities that have come out talking negative about him. He is a very unstable, vindictive person.
Actually, Lew, your paranoid post makes you seem a very unstable, vindictive person.

He may ask Trump, Ryan, and McConnell, "What will you give me if I don't pardon Hillary, and let her become the gift that keeps on giving?"

Honestly, who gives a damn about Hillary Clinton? We have a country to repair.:wink_2:
That's what he will tell both sides: forget HRC, let's work together, ignore the far right and the far left.

Actually, Lew, your paranoid post makes you seem a very unstable, vindictive person.
Ah, toomuchtime is practicing the Alinsky-Limbaugh mirror tactic of accusing another of one's own position: in this case unstable and vindictive.

Ha! Trump was tweeting at 3 am in the morning about a beauty pageant winner from over 10 years ago... and you call me the unstable, vindictive person. That's some funny shit right there!

Ha! Trump was tweeting at 3 am in the morning about a beauty pageant winner from over 10 years ago... and you call me the unstable, vindictive person. That's some funny shit right there!

Clearly he's passionate, but just as clearly you are delusional.

A pardon means she can tell you to go fuck yourself
She can do that without a pardon, but a pardon removes any criminal consequences from specified previous acts and that means you cannot refuse to testify as a material witness on the grounds it might incriminate you, so if you refuse to testify, you can be jailed for contempt of court and if you lie you can be prosecuted for perjury. This fact would allow a prosecutor to compel Clinton, Comey, Lynch and even Obama - and probably others - to reveal under oath the full extent of their conspiracy to conceal evidence and cover up possibly criminal actions for the purpose of trying to influence this election.
You seem to be in some bizarre loop

You are asking her to testify on things she has already received a pardon for. You are investigating someone for something she is already off the hook for.
It is not like she is being given a pardon in exchange for testimony
You still don't get it. If President Trump does appoint a special prosecutor it will be to investigate possible criminal activity that led to the corruption of the Obama Justice Department, State Department and WH for the purpose of influencing this election, not to target Clinton specifically. Anyone can be called as a witness in such an investigation if there is reason to believe he or she might have relevant information, and since she cannot be charged for actions that have been pardoned she can't refuse to testify on the grounds such testimony might incriminate her. While a pardon would protect her from being prosecuted for certain past acts, if she refuses to testify or lies under oath, these would be crimes not covered by the pardon and for which she can be prosecuted.

More rightwing Conspiracy Theories
Why don't you come up with some actual facts before launching another fishing expedition?

Why don't they launch an investigation into whether Putin influenced the election ?
The fact that so many Democrats are so opposed to an investigation of corrupt in government illustrates just how corrupt and undemocratic the whole culture of the Party is.

Actually, we are just fucking tired of vindictive Republican witch hunts

We didn't care about Whitewater
We didn't care if Bill Clinton got a blowjob
We quickly realized Benghazi was a terrorist attack
We didn't care if Hillary had a private server

Passionate... for you to think what he does was passionate? Now that is not just delusional, that's psychotic.

She can do that without a pardon, but a pardon removes any criminal consequences from specified previous acts and that means you cannot refuse to testify as a material witness on the grounds it might incriminate you, so if you refuse to testify, you can be jailed for contempt of court and if you lie you can be prosecuted for perjury. This fact would allow a prosecutor to compel Clinton, Comey, Lynch and even Obama - and probably others - to reveal under oath the full extent of their conspiracy to conceal evidence and cover up possibly criminal actions for the purpose of trying to influence this election.

You are asking her to testify on things she has already received a pardon for. You are investigating someone for something she is already off the hook for.
You still don't get it. If President Trump does appoint a special prosecutor it will be to investigate possible criminal activity that led to the corruption of the Obama Justice Department, State Department and WH for the purpose of influencing this election, not to target Clinton specifically. Anyone can be called as a witness in such an investigation if there is reason to believe he or she might have relevant information, and since she cannot be charged for actions that have been pardoned she can't refuse to testify on the grounds such testimony might incriminate her. While a pardon would protect her from being prosecuted for certain past acts, if she refuses to testify or lies under oath, these would be crimes not covered by the pardon and for which she can be prosecuted.

Why don't you come up with some actual facts before launching another fishing expedition?

Why don't they launch an investigation into whether Putin influenced the election ?
The fact that so many Democrats are so opposed to an investigation of corrupt in government illustrates just how corrupt and undemocratic the whole culture of the Party is.

That's exactly my point, the whole culture of the Democratic Party is so corrupt that you have no interest in investigating corruption is government; in fact, you celebrate it as a political tactic. That makes you a danger to American democracy and your vision of democracy is closer to that of Erdogan or Putin than it is to the vision of democracy most of us were taught to honor.

Passionate... for you to think what he does was passionate? Now that is not just delusional, that's psychotic.

Why do you continue to distort the facts in order to justify your embarrassment about having been seduced by Hillary's lies about Trump? Are you so weak minded you don't see how she played you even now?

That's exactly my point, the whole culture of the Democratic Party is so corrupt that you have no interest in investigating corruption is government; in fact, you celebrate it as a political tactic. That makes you a danger to American democracy and your vision of democracy is closer to that of Erdogan or Putin than it is to the vision of democracy most of us were taught to honor.

Chicken shit does not constitute corruption

Chicken shit does not constitute corruption
That's exactly what Erdogan or Putin would say.

Why do you continue to distort the facts in order to justify your embarrassment about having been seduced by Hillary's lies about Trump? Are you so weak minded you don't see how she played you even now?

Wait, so it went from his tweet being passionate, to now it isn't true? What's next? It wasn't really Trump but a reptilian wearing a Trump mask that hacked his Twitter account?

Wait, so it went from his tweet being passionate, to now it isn't true? What's next? It wasn't really Trump but a reptilian wearing a Trump mask that hacked his Twitter account?

Give it up, Lew. Hillary played you for a fool and now you are too embarrassed to acknowledge you fell for it.

Give it up, Lew. Hillary played you for a fool and now you are too embarrassed to acknowledge you fell for it.

I'm not a Hillary supporter. I despise the woman, is that the best defense you've got? No wonder you were so easily persuaded by Trump, a man that gave very little details about how he would institute his policies. He just old you he would fix it, and you fell for it.

I'm not a Hillary supporter. I despise the woman, is that the best defense you've got? No wonder you were so easily persuaded by Trump, a man that gave very little details about how he would institute his policies. He just old you he would fix it, and you fell for it.
lol You claim you're not a Clinton supporter and yet you continue to mouth her lies about Trump.

lol You claim you're not a Clinton supporter and yet you continue to mouth her lies about Trump.

Where's the lie?

Trump bashes ‘disgusting’ former beauty queen Alicia Machado, accuses her of having ‘sex tape’

Point it out to me so that I may learn your Jedi ways.

Forum List

Back