Will Obama’s nuke deal need a two thirds approval vote by the Senate? Maybe not

Why is it hard to believe that Iran doesn't want to be utterly destroyed?

How is it you know what they want? Here you are preaching about how I don't know anything myself about what they want, yet here you are assuming they don't want to be destroyed.

I assume that because pretty much every political action that the leadership in Iran has made since 1979 has been a rational action in regards to their best interests, and there's no reason to think they would all of a sudden become suicidal.
Yeah their best interest is blowing up Jewish community centers in Argentina..Their best interest is not ours you idiot

It is in both in Iran and the US's best interests to not start a global nuclear war.

How is it you know what they want? Here you are preaching about how I don't know anything myself about what they want, yet here you are assuming they don't want to be destroyed.

I assume that because pretty much every political action that the leadership in Iran has made since 1979 has been a rational action in regards to their best interests, and there's no reason to think they would all of a sudden become suicidal.
Yeah their best interest is blowing up Jewish community centers in Argentina..Their best interest is not ours you idiot

It is in both in Iran and the US's best interests to not start a global nuclear war.
Yeah so why let Iran have nukes? try to keep up genius

For every super-mega-evil dictator who has said he would do terrible things and did, there are a thousand tin-pot dictators who've made claims that they had no intention of following through on.

So, you are confident that they won't do anything after the deal is struck? That kind of overconfidence is destructive.

Why is it, that beginning from 2002 on, world powers have been easily relaxing the sanctions on Iran's nuclear program?

Why does this (and your position) all strike me as Chamberlain-esque? This is nothing but a doctrine of appeasement, not enforcement.

"How horrible, fantastic, incredible it is that we should be digging trenches and trying on gas masks here because of a quarrel in a far-away country between people of whom we know nothing."

Neville Chamberlain, 27 September 1938, 8 p.m. radio broadcast, on Czechoslovak refusal to accept Nazi demands to cede border areas to Germany

The deal isn't finished yet. How can you tell that it's "appeasing" to Iran?

Come on.

Making a deal to prevent Iran from developing nukes is only "letting Iran have nukes" to the truly deluded.

This thing happened before, so therefore it will happen again is not a logically sound argument.

I'm working off of the old saying:

"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

"Those who ignore the entirety of history to focus only on events that support their entirely preconceived notions are doomed to fooling only themselves"

That's a Doc original quote.

Making a deal to prevent Iran from developing nukes is only "letting Iran have nukes" to the truly deluded.
Capitulation for a leftist moron who favors Iran..you don't make deals with people who want to destroy you..Again try to keep up

To answer your question from before:

The reasons why other world leaders have relaxed sanctions on Iran is because the sanctions aren't working.

You guys are the only ones who haven't realized that.

Capitulation for a leftist moron who favors Iran..you don't make deals with people who want to destroy you..Again try to keep up

There really is nothing funnier than watching you guys flounder around trying to make this about Obama as soon as you get stuck.

To answer your question from before:

The reasons why other world leaders have relaxed sanctions on Iran is because the sanctions aren't working.

You guys are the only ones who haven't realized that.
they were working so now we give Iran 10s of billions of dollars for what again?

This thing happened before, so therefore it will happen again is not a logically sound argument.

"Those who ignore the entirety of history to focus only on events that support their entirely preconceived notions are doomed to fooling only themselves"

That's pretty childish what you did there. You're using points in history where negotiations worked to preclude any possibility of the idea that this negotiation is being used by Iran to stall for time.

That's pretty childish what you did there. You're using points in history where negotiations worked to preclude any possibility of the idea that this negotiation is being used by Iran to stall for time.

He's not too bright he a leftist Obama ass kisser

:lol:

You flipped that around. You are using points in history where negotiations have failed in an attempt to prove that these negotiations will fail as well.

I have not argued that the negotiations will succeed, only that there's no reason to believe that they will fail.

172.gif

Actually, hes one of the more intelligent people I know. We are kind of like Charles Xavier and Eric Lehnsherr. We often disagree, but then there are times we do, if not often.

Iran s Deteriorating Economy An Analysis of the Economic Impact of Western Sanctions International Affairs Review

The sanctions against Iran have "worked" to make them hate us even more, destroy Iranian families and cement support for the radical anti-American rhetoric coming from the Supreme Council.

They haven't worked to stop their nuclear program, though.

You are using points in history where negotiations have failed in an attempt to prove that these negotiations will fail as well.

Negotiations can be used as a cover. I don't think Iran is truly interested. Vietnam wasn't either. The Paris Peace Accords, in fact, are a prime demonstration of my point.

172.gif

Actually, hes one of the more intelligent people I know. We are kind of like Charles Xavier and Eric Lensherr. We often disagree, but then there are times we do, if not often.
Yeah? there a lot of semi intelligent Obama ass kissers. So what? on this issue he's a blind blithering idiot.We can trust Iran he and Obama say so:uhoh3:

You are using points in history where negotiations have failed in an attempt to prove that these negotiations will fail as well.

Negotiations can be used as a cover. I don't think Iran is truly interested. Vietnam wasn't either. The Paris Peace Accords, in fact, are a prime demonstration of my point.

Why?

What makes you believe that Iran is not "truly interested"?

It's interesting that you bring up Vietnam, since they used to "send us troops home in body bags" and are now at least nominally a US ally.

I went to Vietnam a few years ago, had a lovely time. No one tried to kill me.

Looks like things worked out alright.

Forum List

Back