Will Oligarch Bloomberg Outspend Clinton to Buy The White House?

How much will it Cost The Democrats?

• $ 1 Billion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $1.5 Billion

• $2 Billion

• $2.5 Billion

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • $3 Billion

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • $3.5 Billion

• $4 Billion

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
are you really that delusional that you honestly can’t hear a lie when there’s a lie?! That is insane! Ok you want an example? One of the thousands... here you go.

Trump said several times on camera that California admitted to a million fraudulent/illegal votes in a lawsuit brought on by Judicial watch. That is a straight up lie. The lawsuit was about clearing voter rolls not admitting to fraudulent votes.

Here is Trumps quote from meet the press, though he has several other sound bites making the same false accusation...

Trump: "Take a look at Judicial Watch. Take a look at their settlement. California admitted to a million votes. They admitted to a million votes."

Todd: "A million votes of what?"

Trump: "Take a look at Judicial …

Todd: "What are you talking about?"

Trump: "Judicial Watch made a settlement. There was …"

Todd: "About what?"

Trump: "There was much illegal voting."

Trump cited a January settlement California reached with the conservative group Judicial Watch. It requires Los Angeles County election officials to remove inactive registrations from voter rolls to comply with federal law.

The 20-page settlement document, however, notes all parties agreed there was no admission of liability or wrongdoing by the state or county. It makes no mention of voter fraud or illegal voting.
There is no evidence of this being a lie. It looks like just a matter of some complexity, where Trump may have simply gotten things wrong. I say MAY, because I'm familiar with Judicial Watch, and for them to engage in a voting matter in California that does not involve illegal voting, sounds extremely unlikely. If I had to bet on it, my money would be that Trump was 100% right, and anybody who questions illegal voting in California, is awfully stupid, or a damn liar.

I'm not buying this one. Got anything else ?

How about last November when Trump lied about our troops in Syria... can you tell me any time during Trumps presidency when we had no troops in Syria? Cause Trump can... except for he was lying.

"Look, we have no soldiers in Syria. We've won. We've beat ISIS. And we've beat them badly and decisively. We have no soldiers."
As usual Trump bashers spinning inaccuracies (depending on one's definitions), into lies, and labeling them that way.

Wanna talk about all the spin lies of the Trump bashers about McCain, Hollywood Access, and Khzir Khan ? We could do that.

Sorry Mud but the only difference between Trump and the Dems is you spinning to excuse Trump and spinning to make the Dems lies.

true there are different levels of lies. There are broken campaign promises, there is exaggeration, hyperbole, honest mistakes, and then there are bold faced lies.

Examples of each can likely be found for any politician. Trump has taken it to a completely different level. Everybody knows it. It’s well documented. He isn’t being tripped up, he chooses what he says and he doubles down when he is called out. Read his book. He lays out how repetition and confidence can be used to get people to believe anything. That’s how he operates. I feel embarrassed for all those who actually fall for that crap.
I know of no Trump (real) lies. Oh, there's dozens of spun/manufactured ones, by the left. They're well known. But a real lie ? Show one here now.
How about last November when Trump lied about our troops in Syria... can you tell me any time during Trumps presidency when we had no troops in Syria? Cause Trump can... except for he was lying.

"Look, we have no soldiers in Syria. We've won. We've beat ISIS. And we've beat them badly and decisively. We have no soldiers."
You're being silly. These are inaccurate statements that have no significance. A lie is when you make what you know to be a false statement with the intent to deceive.
No it’s not. He is the commander and chief, he is trying to tell the American people that we beat Isis and no longer have troops in Syria when there were around 600 troops out there risking their lives while their families wait and pray for them. It was a lie and a careless one at that

are you really that delusional that you honestly can’t hear a lie when there’s a lie?! That is insane! Ok you want an example? One of the thousands... here you go.

Trump said several times on camera that California admitted to a million fraudulent/illegal votes in a lawsuit brought on by Judicial watch. That is a straight up lie. The lawsuit was about clearing voter rolls not admitting to fraudulent votes.

Here is Trumps quote from meet the press, though he has several other sound bites making the same false accusation...

Trump: "Take a look at Judicial Watch. Take a look at their settlement. California admitted to a million votes. They admitted to a million votes."

Todd: "A million votes of what?"

Trump: "Take a look at Judicial …

Todd: "What are you talking about?"

Trump: "Judicial Watch made a settlement. There was …"

Todd: "About what?"

Trump: "There was much illegal voting."

Trump cited a January settlement California reached with the conservative group Judicial Watch. It requires Los Angeles County election officials to remove inactive registrations from voter rolls to comply with federal law.

The 20-page settlement document, however, notes all parties agreed there was no admission of liability or wrongdoing by the state or county. It makes no mention of voter fraud or illegal voting.
There is no evidence of this being a lie. It looks like just a matter of some complexity, where Trump may have simply gotten things wrong. I say MAY, because I'm familiar with Judicial Watch, and for them to engage in a voting matter in California that does not involve illegal voting, sounds extremely unlikely. If I had to bet on it, my money would be that Trump was 100% right, and anybody who questions illegal voting in California, is awfully stupid, or a damn liar.

I'm not buying this one. Got anything else ?
No you don’t get to excuse a lie for him accidentally getting things wrong in this case.

Trump knew that California did not admit to a million illegal votes because they never did. He made that up. And it is significant. Because he is the president of the United States and the accusation that there were millions of illegal votes undermines public confidence in our institutions and electoral process. It also stirs the divide in immigration issues. Facts are important. Trump didnt use them, he went political. He lied

As usual Trump bashers spinning inaccuracies (depending on one's definitions), into lies, and labeling them that way.

Wanna talk about all the spin lies of the Trump bashers about McCain, Hollywood Access, and Khzir Khan ? We could do that.
Not really... I’d rather talk about the examples I laid out and supported with actual quotes that you are trying to spin away from.

I’m sorry to tell you but knowingly stating inaccuracies and a spin job way of describing a flat out lie. Unless your claiming he was misinformed about a lawsuit that he could have easily read, medical effects of windmill noise, and our troop presence in Syria. Or the thousands of other examples just like this that I could lay out.

So I’ll give you this, he is either severely misinformed, or incompetent of understanding simple facts in which case he would t be lying but would but grossly incapable of executing his position... or the obvious case. He knowingly lies and fabricates stories for political benefit.

Sorry Mud but the only difference between Trump and the Dems is you spinning to excuse Trump and spinning to make the Dems lies.

true there are different levels of lies. There are broken campaign promises, there is exaggeration, hyperbole, honest mistakes, and then there are bold faced lies.

Examples of each can likely be found for any politician. Trump has taken it to a completely different level. Everybody knows it. It’s well documented. He isn’t being tripped up, he chooses what he says and he doubles down when he is called out. Read his book. He lays out how repetition and confidence can be used to get people to believe anything. That’s how he operates. I feel embarrassed for all those who actually fall for that crap.
I know of no Trump (real) lies. Oh, there's dozens of spun/manufactured ones, by the left. They're well known. But a real lie ? Show one here now.

You're being silly. These are inaccurate statements that have no significance. A lie is when you make what you know to be a false statement with the intent to deceive.
No it’s not. He is the commander and chief, he is trying to tell the American people that we beat Isis and no longer have troops in Syria when there were around 600 troops out there risking their lives while their families wait and pray for them. It was a lie and a careless one at that
Arguably we did defeat ISIS because we did destroy their Caliphate, and while not all troops had left Syria, at that time the intent was to withdraw them, so it was perhaps a careless statement, but there is no rational basis for claiming he intended to deceive the public. You want to try to justify this irrational hate you have for the President and you are desperately picking away at trivial statements to do so.

Arguably we did defeat ISIS because we did destroy their Caliphate, and while not all troops had left Syria, at that time the intent was to withdraw them, so it was perhaps a careless statement, but there is no rational basis for claiming he intended to deceive the public. You want to try to justify this irrational hate you have for the President and you are desperately picking away at trivial statements to do so.
I could explain why your argument doesn’t accurately dispute trumps lie about the situation but the best argument is to simply read Trumps statement again. Read what he said and then reread your last statement. It’s embarrassing

“Look, we have no soldiers in Syria. We've won. We've beat ISIS. And we've beat them badly and decisively. We have no soldiers."

I could explain why your argument doesn’t accurately dispute trumps lie about the situation but the best argument is to simply read Trumps statement again. Read what he said and then reread your last statement. It’s embarrassing

“Look, we have no soldiers in Syria. We've won. We've beat ISIS. And we've beat them badly and decisively. We have no soldiers."
Even Your Lies are Boring and Unconvincing.

Yet you can’t dispute them... that’s funny

It was a careless statement. At the time the intent was to withdraw all our soldiers and he spoke as if it had already been accomplished; very careless for people like you who are trying to organize a lynch mob, but there is no rational basis for assuming he intended to deceive the public.

Why would anyone waste their time disputing lies?

Most of you are trolls, and people waste countless hours showing you bullet proof truth that you are wrong. You just go away, come back with another lie and another topic, rinse lather and repeat.

There is no convincing a Condemned and Unrepentant Man of Truth, when He Lusts for Lies and Delights in The Hearing and Telling of Lies.

You know God, and You Know the Judgement that comes upon Liars, and that they are Cast in To Hell with Satan, The False Prophet and The AntiChrist on Judgment Day.

The Only reason I argue with a Liar is when their lies are so outrageous that they might cause the uniformed to stumble and believe such lies.

Then I will choose to mop the floor with you.

Last edited:

It was a careless statement. At the time the intent was to withdraw all our soldiers and he spoke as if it had already been accomplished; very careless for people like you who are trying to organize a lynch mob, but there is no rational basis for assuming he intended to deceive the public.
See you’re trying to go after me for not accurately calling out Trump and in the same breath accuse me of trying to organize a lynch mob!! Haha. You can’t have it both ways. It’s either fine to be inaccurate, careless, and hyperbolic with your statements or it’s not. If it’s fine for trump then it’s fine the the lynch mobbers and it was fine for Obama and it’s fine for the media and the democrats.

the problem with your argument is you can’t get away from the facts. The facts are that what he said was not true. You don’t want to call it a lie because you picked the bad side of this argument and you’re trying to win... so instead of calling it a lie, you call it careless or inaccurate.... well it’s the same thing!!! It wasn’t true, he knew it wasn’t true, he said it anyway to the press for the word to hear!

We can do this for thousands of other statements. He does it almost every time he speaks. It is becoming the norm. You don’t see how messed up that is?!

Why would anyone waste their time disputing lies? Most of you are trolls, and people waste countless hours showing you bullet proof truth that you are wrong. You just go away, come back with another lie and another topic, rinse lather and repeat.

There is no convincing a Condemned and Unrepentant Man of Truth, when He Lusts for Lied and Delights in The Hearing and Telling of Lies.

You know God, and You Know the Judgement that come upon Liars, and that they are Cast in To Hell with Satan, The False Prophet and The AntiChrist on Judgment Day.

The Only reason I argue with a Liar is when their lies are so outrageous that they might cause the uniformed to stumble and believe such lies.

Well you just wasted your time writing a 4 paragraph response avoiding the substance when you could have made your case to dispute my “lies” in half the time with half the words. So I think the fools hat is on your head my friend. Do better!

Why would anyone waste their time disputing lies? Most of you are trolls, and people waste countless hours showing you bullet proof truth that you are wrong. You just go away, come back with another lie and another topic, rinse lather and repeat.

There is no convincing a Condemned and Unrepentant Man of Truth, when He Lusts for Lied and Delights in The Hearing and Telling of Lies.

You know God, and You Know the Judgement that come upon Liars, and that they are Cast in To Hell with Satan, The False Prophet and The AntiChrist on Judgment Day.

Well you just wasted your time writing a 4 paragraph response avoiding the substance when you could have made your case to dispute my “lies” in half the time with half the words. So I think the fools hat is on your head my friend. Do better!
I have read everything you have written for the past three years. It is all Propaganda, and you try to spin it like you are impartial. You are never impartial. You are a Leftist, Statist, Globalist, Fascist. Anyone that would go back and read all the things you wrote would agree with me.

Your Native Language is The Language of Lies, just like Your Father's Native Language who was a Liar and Murderer from The Beginning, and when he could not take God's Throne decided in his Rage to take as many of mankind with him to Hell to spite God.

You sir, are on that same road, with him. You still have a choice, so choose life.

I have read everything you have written for the past three years. It is all Propaganda, and you try to spin it like you are impartial. You are never impartial. You are a Leftist, Statist, Globalist, Fascist. Anyone that would go back and read all the things you wrote would agree with me.

Your Native Language is The Language of Lies, just like Your Father's Native Language who was a Liar and Murderer from The Beginning, and when he could not take God's Throne decided in his Rage to take as many of mankind with him to Hell to spite God.

You sir, are on that same road, with him. You still have a choice, so choose life.
Get off your soapbox Tree, it gets old... if you can’t hang with the discussion then don’t join in. Jumping in to say I’m lying but your not going to waste your time explaining why is weak and useless. Especially when you really do waste your time with long sidetrack rants and trolling that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Grow up and do better.

See you’re trying to go after me for not accurately calling out Trump and in the same breath accuse me of trying to organize a lynch mob!! Haha. You can’t have it both ways. It’s either fine to be inaccurate, careless, and hyperbolic with your statements or it’s not. If it’s fine for trump then it’s fine the the lynch mobbers and it was fine for Obama and it’s fine for the media and the democrats.

the problem with your argument is you can’t get away from the facts. The facts are that what he said was not true. You don’t want to call it a lie because you picked the bad side of this argument and you’re trying to win... so instead of calling it a lie, you call it careless or inaccurate.... well it’s the same thing!!! It wasn’t true, he knew it wasn’t true, he said it anyway to the press for the word to hear!

We can do this for thousands of other statements. He does it almost every time he speaks. It is becoming the norm. You don’t see how messed up that is?!
Ok, I see you are embarrassed and trying to regain some dignity, but it is a lost cause. There is no rational basis for believing Trump knew he was making inaccurate statements or that he intended to deceive the public with them, so there is no rational basis for claiming he lied. You need to try to get control of your emotions.

Ok, I see you are embarrassed and trying to regain some dignity, but it is a lost cause. There is no rational basis for believing Trump knew he was making inaccurate statements or that he intended to deceive the public with them, so there is no rational basis for claiming he lied. You need to try to get control of your emotions.
so then you want to take the position that he was just misinformed? He really thought all our troops were out of Syria?!

wow, that’s a big mess up. Who do you think he fired once he found out that he was given the wrong information to innocently pass along to the American public?

so then you want to take the position that he was just misinformed? He really thought all our troops were out of Syria?!

wow, that’s a big mess up. Who do you think he fired once he found out that he was given the wrong information to innocently pass along to the American public?
Don't be stupid. He was not misinformed and he did not lie, he was merely careless in his speech. His intent at that time was to withdraw all our troops from Syria and he spoke as if it had already been accomplished. What he should have said is, all of our troops will soon be withdrawn from Syria, or we are in the process of withdrawing all our troops from Syria. This was careless speech, not a lie, and you need to label it a lie says you have no idea why you hate President Trump so much.

Don't be stupid. He was not misinformed and he did not lie, he was merely careless in his speech. His intent at that time was to withdraw all our troops from Syria and he spoke as if it had already been accomplished. What he should have said is, all of our troops will soon be withdrawn from Syria, or we are in the process of withdrawing all our troops from Syria. This was careless speech, not a lie, and you need to label it a lie says you have no idea why you hate President Trump so much.
so he knew there were troops in Syria but said twice in one sentence that there were NO troops in Syria. But that’s not a lie because he really meant to say that he was intending on withdrawing the troops. Ohh ok. How’d that withdrawal go? And how do you know what he was intending to say?

more importantly why are you trying so hard to spin and dismiss obvious lies?!

so he knew there were troops in Syria but said twice in one sentence that there were NO troops in Syria. But that’s not a lie because he really meant to say that he was intending on withdrawing the troops. Ohh ok. How’d that withdrawal go? And how do you know what he was intending to say?

more importantly why are you trying so hard to spin and dismiss obvious lies?!
lol It is obviously not a lie since there is no rational basis for believing he intended to deceive the public. What is obvious from your posts is that you have no idea why you hate President Trump so much.

Forum List

Back