Will Pres. of USA Lie More or Lie Less in 2020

Camp NEVER told a lie --he's perfect
ZFsoKxm.gif
I bet he didn't tell 10 or 12 thousand of them in just a couple of years.
....so the number of lies matters ?? if you tell 10 lies you are worse than someone who tells 4???!!!!! hahahahhahahahah
Is 10,000 worse than 4?

ZFsoKxm.gif
....so the number of lies matters ?? if you tell 10 lies you are worse than someone who tells 4???!!!!! hahahahhahahahah
Is 10,000 worse than 4?
no--it's like if you murder 4 that doesn't mean you are better than someone who murders 10,000--you are still a murderer --you CAN'T measure evil

ZFsoKxm.gif
....I'd rather have a liar as POTUS than someone who HATES America/cops/whites like the Obamas do
You tRumplings sure like to believe those lies, dontcha.
I love them and our great POTUS!!!!!!
MAGA
Typical tRumpling, wallowing in the lies and loving it.

ZFsoKxm.gif
....I'd rather have a liar as POTUS than someone who HATES America/cops/whites like the Obamas do
MAGA
hqdefault.jpg

You are distorting or misreading the premise.
you never lied??
Everyone lies at times, sometimes on purpose and sometimes by mistake. The test of character is how one reacts when one is informed they have been caught telling a lie, whether by mistake or on purpose.
Camp, you can't lie "by mistake." Lying requires the intent to dissemble.
Being flat out wrong or misinformed is not lying. It's inaccuracies. That is the majority of what comes out of the President's mouth. He doesn't listen very well, gets bored by anything but tv, and probably misremembers a good part of what he did hear.

A distinction without a difference and when it comes to Federal Politicians that are given enormous resources with respect to staff and information technology there is NO excuse to make unqualified inaccurate public statements.

The "I was simply mistaken when I publicly claimed that XYZ was true" doesn't fly when you have at your disposal millions of tax payer dollars worth of resources dedicated to the task of checking your facts before opening your mouth.

yeah, anyone can misspeak. I don’t expect politicians to be perfect because of technology or the huge staffs they have. I don’t know why you believe that factors in.
If it doesn't "factor in" then why do the tax payers sacrifice enormous amounts of resources to provide them to our boys & girls in D.C. ? The reason that we give them all the resources in staff and technology that we do is so that they'll know what they're talking about and won't "misspeak" when attempting to justify policy decisions to the public that pays them.

Politicians speak often, they’re human, and mistakes happen. Lying is to intentionally deceive, not in the same ballpark as making a mistake
So you're giving them a blanket out and thus nullifying any accountability.

Anytime politicians get caught making inaccurate statements they can all just claim "Well it was just an honest mistake" whether the "mistake" was intentional or not.

If a politician isn't CERTAIN about something he/she is about to say then the appropriate course of action is to either :

DON'T SAY IT BEFORE CHECKING YOUR FACTS
-OR-
QUALIFY IT with something to the effect of "I'm not positive about this but I believe that ......"

But that's not what they do, what they do is go around putting forth falsehoods as fact and then try to spin them into something completely different when they called on it, knowing full well that their partisan shock troops will defend what they said no matter how outlandish it was.

ZFsoKxm.gif
Is 10,000 worse than 4?
no--it's like if you murder 4 that doesn't mean you are better than someone who murders 10,000--you are still a murderer --you CAN'T measure evil
But you just said you loved the lies.

MAGA
hqdefault.jpg
Twice

2019 was a record-breaking year for the number of undebatable provable lies told by an American President in a year according to some fact-checkers and news media reports. Of course, "undebatable proven lies" are in fact, debatable since in the Trump era of alternative news anything is debatable and any lies are justified or defended with "what aboutism deflections". So, will the new year bring a decrease or increase in alleged lies told by Donald Trump, aka Liar in Chief or IMPOTUS (IMPEACHED PRES OF THE US).
The main question is will the mainstream media stop lying about the president and will it stop pushing its antigun agenda?

If it's OK for the president to lie why is it not OK for the media?
When the lying media is reporting the lie anything else they say is irrelevant

Should this not apply to a lying president also?

Certainly didn't seem to apply to Obama.

ZFsoKxm.gif
Is 10,000 worse than 4?
yes--I do--so what?

2019 was a record-breaking year for the number of undebatable provable lies told by an American President in a year according to some fact-checkers and news media reports. Of course, "undebatable proven lies" are in fact, debatable since in the Trump era of alternative news anything is debatable and any lies are justified or defended with "what aboutism deflections". So, will the new year bring a decrease or increase in alleged lies told by Donald Trump, aka Liar in Chief or IMPOTUS (IMPEACHED PRES OF THE US).
The main question is will the mainstream media stop lying about the president and will it stop pushing its antigun agenda?

I already noted that. Now do you want to address the point?

I already noted that. Now do you want to address the point?

Your point was addressed.

Is 10,000 worse than 4?
yes--I do--so what?
Wow. Honestly I didn't expect you to admit it.

Most people prefer honesty to dishonesty.

You tRumplings are really fucked up.

Is 10,000 worse than 4?
yes--I do--so what?

I love ANYTHING Mr Trump does
especially pissing you people off--hahahhahahahaha
he can lie/cheat/steal---I don't care

Is 10,000 worse than 4?
yes--I do--so what?

Americans prefer someone who loves America and not hates America--like Obama

Is 10,000 worse than 4?
yes--I do--so what?

So, you admit to being a complete and total moron.

Got it. I will treat that way from now on.

yes--I do--so what?

So, you admit to being a complete and total moron.

Got it. I will treat that way from now on.
yes --I do admit it and LOVE IT!!!

2019 was a record-breaking year for the number of undebatable provable lies told by an American President in a year according to some fact-checkers and news media reports. Of course, "undebatable proven lies" are in fact, debatable since in the Trump era of alternative news anything is debatable and any lies are justified or defended with "what aboutism deflections". So, will the new year bring a decrease or increase in alleged lies told by Donald Trump, aka Liar in Chief or IMPOTUS (IMPEACHED PRES OF THE US).[/

He didn't lie about that pile of shit in front of your tent....

Forum List

Back