Will Putin Stop After Ukraine?

Will Ukraine be Putin's last invation?

• Total voters
Why wouldn't he? He hasn't indicated anything more.

The only people who have been saying he won't stop at Ukraine are the same people who keep saying we need to send billions more to Ukraine, Putin interfered with the election to get trump elected, Putin is going to nuke us from space and so on. So I am inclined to not believe a thing they say.

Which would be better, World war 3 or mutually beneficial relations with Russia? Those are the only two choices.
Hard deals with Russia to a point. Invasion of NATO would force our hand.

Even though we are waging a proxy War against Russia it has been this way since WWII.

MAD being the reason for not a direct fight. Should NATO declare Ukraine NATO. It WILL BE A FIGHT. and pissible Nuclear destruction of the world

Risking nuclear War is the main issue. Not the ability to beat his armies....that being if the dragon doesnt join the bear.

Since this is a territory grab, the use of Nukes doesn't really make any sense, unless he's crazy to think a small nuke aimed at say Gdansk, or Bremen, or Lyon, or Birmingham would be enough to scare NATO into backing down.

Cambodia didn't go communist?

So abandon NATO and the Baltics?
no, just stop pushing the stupid domino theory. let Putin have Ukraine then its corruption becomes his problem-------------and the bribery payments to the Biden family stop (which is the real reason we are sending billions to Ukraine)

Hard deals with Russia to a point. Invasion of NATO would force our hand.

Even though we are waging a proxy War against Russia it has been this way since WWII.

MAD being the reason for not a direct fight. Should NATO declare Ukraine NATO. It WILL BE A FIGHT. and pissible Nuclear destruction of the world
the whole Ukraine fiasco is to keep the bribes flowing to the Biden family. Why does any US citizen support that?

Since this is a territory grab, the use of Nukes doesn't really make any sense, unless he's crazy to think a small nuke aimed at say Gdansk, or Bremen, or Lyon, or Birmingham would be enough to scare NATO into backing down.
Putin will not nuke Ukraine. The real question is how long before senile joe sends US troops over there to die for nothing like 58,000 did in Viet Nam?

the whole Ukraine fiasco is to keep the bribes flowing to the Biden family. Why does any US citizen support that?
Our dirty politicians yup...but to the people of Ukraine not so much.

This is still an invasion for securing the Baltic and a buffer for NATO.

Strategically they want it.

no, just stop pushing the stupid domino theory. let Putin have Ukraine then its corruption becomes his problem-------------and the bribery payments to the Biden family stop (which is the real reason we are sending billions to Ukraine)

Russia has always considered the Baltic States at minimum in their sphere, and at maximum part of their country. Domino theory isn't automatically wrong.

Putin will not nuke Ukraine. The real question is how long before senile joe sends US troops over there to die for nothing like 58,000 did in Viet Nam?

No, but if NATO goes boots on the ground, he may hit one of the non nuke NATO powers to see if the USA/France/UK have the stomach to trade nuke for nuke to defend other countries.

Why wouldn't he? He hasn't indicated anything more.

The only people who have been saying he won't stop at Ukraine are the same people who keep saying we need to send billions more to Ukraine, Putin interfered with the election to get trump elected, Putin is going to nuke us from space and so on. So I am inclined to not believe a thing they say.
"They" who?

Whether or not he succeeds of fails in his current nefarious goal via his invasion of Ukraine, will he stop at Ukraine or will he move on to the next Slavic country he wants to conquer?

If not, why not?

If so, which country is next on the chopping block?
yes, 'Breaking up Moscow empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t say Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and Brodsky to Yeltsin and Dugin.
1710361877324.jpeg

Poland was never in the USSR, why would you think that Poland is on Putin's "chopping block"?

The Canadians and Mexicans weren't fearful of Honest Abe.

Other is the answer

Russia not putin …invaded Ukraine…like the USA not gwb …invaded Iraq

Looks like Russia wants eastern Ukraine …I don’t see them being wanted or popular in western Ukraine which has a pro nazi history..
Yes. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

GHk48_EaYAANakQ.jpg

Putin's bitch ass is having trouble beating Ukraine. NATO combined EU has 1.3 million active troops without us.

Hes not stupid. He knows and has admitted he cant win against NATO.
Yeah, like they joined the army to fight. They joined it to get payed a good salary and retire while still pretty young. It's not in the Western blood to fight, to brag about it is another matter, that's where you are professionals. The French yapping about boots on the ground is just ridiculous. How much time did it take Germans to take France and the whole Europe for that matter the last time? Poles are feistiest of them all it seems. It usually takes them fifty to eighty years to forget that they had their asses whooped in a previous war and they always "keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat" for some Masochistic reason. Germans used to be the real fighters, you gotta give them that, but those days are long gone. Hohols are what's left on the dark side that still got some fighting spirit in them, as for the other faggots, they'd better stay at their barracks and eat their unhealthy food. Otherwise they (whatever their pronouns are) might lose weight and get their moms upset.

Last edited:
Our dirty politicians yup...but to the people of Ukraine not so much.

This is still an invasion for securing the Baltic and a buffer for NATO.

Strategically they want it.
So let Putin have it, Ukraine was part of Russia for decades. The NATO countries are not in jeopardy is Ukraine rejoins russia. Ukraine is a very corrupt country, let Putin have to deal with it, not us or US money or troops.

So let Putin have it, Ukraine was part of Russia for decades. The NATO countries are not in jeopardy is Ukraine rejoins russia. Ukraine is a very corrupt country, let Putin have to deal with it, not us or US money or troops.
I never said our troops there. I said I understand the goal of Putin, and that it is Europes backyard. Not to mention a direct fight could lead to a nuclear war.

I' m like you tired of being used by Europe who dont want to spend for their own protection.

The USSR is a fraction of what it used to be, and isnt near a threat as it was in the Cold War.

Europe is famous for starting WORLD WARS.

Forum List

Back