Will Putin Stop After Ukraine?

Will Ukraine be Putin's last invation?

• Total voters
I never said our troops there. I said I understand the goal of Putin, and that it is Europes backyard. Not to mention a direct fight could lead to a nuclear war.

I' m like you tired of being used by Europe who dont want to spend for their own protection.

The USSR is a fraction of what it used to be, and isnt near a threat as it was in the Cold War.

Europe is famous for starting WORLD WARS.
I agree.

One more thing. As long as the Ukrainians fight this War will continue. Its now a BLOOD FUED. Make no mistake many there are prepared to a fight to the death over their Kin being killed.

Russia could withdraw and end it, but I dont see that happening.

Ukraine could surrender, but I dont see that either.

Now is there corruption and Laundering there. Damn straight and done by crooked Joe and the Swamp. BUT those fighting in the trenches are doing it for blood. Until that blood is spent it will continue.

Hundreds of years. Ukraine was part of the Russian state long before William the Conqueror conquered England.
my point exactly
One more thing. As long as the Ukrainians fight this War will continue. Its now a BLOOD FUED. Make no mistake many there are prepared to a fight to the death over their Kin being killed.

Now is there corruption and Laundering there. Damn straight and done by crooked Joe and the Swamp. BUT those fighting in the trenches are doing it for blood. Until that blood is spent it will continue.
And it remains none of our business. let them fight it out, why do we care ? Russia will win eventually because they are bigger and have more troops and weapons. Then Putin will have a corrupt angry mess to deal with. its none of our fricken business and not worth one US dollar or one US life.

Russia's position is that the Crimea and the Donbas are Russian territory now, and Ukraine has to accept that.

Ukraine's position is the Donbas and Crimea are theirs, and Russia has to withdraw to the pre 2014 borders.

Until one side or the other changes their position the war will continue.

Russia's position is that the Crimea and the Donbas are Russian territory now, and Ukraine has to accept that.

Ukraine's position is the Donbas and Crimea are theirs, and Russia has to withdraw to the pre 2014 borders.

It is now a blood fued. To the last drop.

As long as the Ukrainians fight this War will continue.
As opposed to surrendering and going to slaughter or lving on their knees and losing the entire country?

Think about what you are saying.

What happened to you right wingers and your "live free or die" horseshit? I guess it was horseshit after all.

A summary of the events occurring on the front lines in Ukraine.
This is something the western mainstream media should be telling you.
But they won't.....

A summary of the events occurring on the front lines in Ukraine.
This is something the western mainstream media should be telling you.
But they won't.....

Counter offensive failed so back to defense.

Looks like neither side is able to gain complete advantage then.

or a negotiated peace will happen, but not as long as the USA has a senile weak old man as leader.

or a negotiated peace will happen, but not as long as the USA has a senile weak old man as leader.

That won't be a peace, it will a cease-fire for a certain amount of time.

Peace only happens when the underlying conflict is resolved, without that all you have is an armistice.

That won't be a peace, it will a cease-fire for a certain amount of time.

Peace only happens when the underlying conflict is resolved, without that all you have is an armistice.
or one side surrenders as Japan did. Putin is not stupid, he does not want another revolution in Russia that would mean his death. Ukraine is only continuing this fiasco because senile joe keeps sending them money (of which a % is returned to him via many fake corporate links)

or one side surrenders as Japan did. Putin is not stupid, he does not want another revolution in Russia that would mean his death. Ukraine is only continuing this fiasco because senile joe keeps sending them money (of which a % is returned to him via many fake corporate links)

That was complete Surrender, just like with the Germans. That removed the conflicts of Japanese and German Expansionism.

Right now Ukraine and Russia want two different things and neither side will budge. any compromise peace will just be re-fought in 5 to 20 years, just like the German issue from World War One was refought a few decades later in World War Two.

That was complete Surrender, just like with the Germans. That removed the conflicts of Japanese and German Expansionism.

Right now Ukraine and Russia want two different things and neither side will budge. any compromise peace will just be re-fought in 5 to 20 years, just like the German issue from World War One was refought a few decades later in World War Two.
historically correct but logically flawed. When the free US money stops, the conflict will stop, we are keeping it going with our stupid foreign policy and bribes to the Bidens

Last edited:
historically correct but logically flawed. When the free US money stops, the conflict will stop, we are keeping it going with our stupid foreign policy and bribes to the Bidens

The other European States will continue to pay. The conflict will continue.

Forum List

Back