Will Putin Stop After Ukraine?

Will Ukraine be Putin's last invation?

• Total voters
The rest of Europe despises the idea of a resurgent Russian Empire, and the US should probably as well.
They lived under the USSR rule and will fight to the death to prevent that again.

They were just used to using us instead spending themselves.

They lived under the USSR rule and will fight to the death to prevent that again.

We kind of set that up by riding to the rescue in WWI and WW2, as well as with the Marshall plan and the commitment to defending western Europe during the cold war.

We can't quit that cold turkey.

Because their economies are small. If they were left to their own devices, Putin would have invaded long ago.

We kind of set that up by riding to the rescue in WWI and WW2, as well as with the Marshall plan and the commitment to defending western Europe during the cold war.

We can't quit that cold turkey.
Not saying we should. But Europe has got to do their Share.

Our border is our #1 threat at the moment. That needs to end first.

Some them will fight against Russians. Some of them will fight for Russians against Germans. People usually don't care much about the banners, they usually think about their own safety and wealth.

The rest of Europe despises the idea of a resurgent Russian Empire, and the US should probably as well.
Actually, we don't care what do Europeans want until they do not pay rightful share for their safety. And yes, no amount of money is worth the risk of a direct nuclear war, at least until we modernize our nuclear forces to the matching level.

What bizarre nonsense. Those people have the same rights as anyone.

And they aren't Russians. Russian citizens are Russians.
Ok. Say, in Estonian city of Narva almost 90% of population are non-citizens, and mist of them do call themselves Russians. They do not have right to vote, or to buy weapons, or to watch TV they want, or to teach their children in their own languages in schools...
Some people believe that their rights must be protected too, and the pressure must be decreased. Some people believe that the pressure must be increased and those people must be deported or even genocided. The latter point of view is supported by the faith in American help.

Ok. Say, in Estonian city of Narva almost 90% of population are non-citizens, and mist of them do call themselves Russians. They do not have right to vote, or to buy weapons, or to watch TV they want, or to teach their children in their own languages in schools...
Some people believe that their rights must be protected too, and the pressure must be decreased. Some people believe that the pressure must be increased and those people must be deported or even genocided. The latter point of view is supported by the faith in American help.
You are now arguing that noncitizens should be able to vote?

Fascinating. I'll remember that, going forward.

I am skeptical about the rest of these bold claims. But I will hold you to this one.

Whether or not he succeeds of fails in his current nefarious goal via his invasion of Ukraine, will he stop at Ukraine or will he move on to the next Slavic country he wants to conquer?

If not, why not?

If so, which country is next on the chopping block?

WE will know that post factum

You are now arguing that noncitizens should be able to vote?

Fascinating. I'll remember that, going forward.

I am skeptical about the rest of these bold claims. But I will hold you to this one.
Do you think that the citizenship of persons whose ancestors arrived in the country after 1939 should be revoked? Ok. I'll remember it, too.

Forum List

Back