Will Republican women applaud the right to an abortion being taken away from them?

In a way I think it might be a good idea for the dems to get out of the way. It seems to me they've been spending political capital protecting RW reactionaries from exposing themselves. Europe has had drug induced abortions for over a decade. We'll have half the states that would make it illegal seeing women travelling to a next door state. Let corporations run by Christian fundies not provide gynecological healthcare insurance to workers.

Good luck attracting a Toyota plant or something with that.
A modern country doesn't do well as a theocracy. Look at Iran.
Yes. It's just that I've thought for a long time that the dems' insistence on JUDICIAL enforcement things like minority-maj voting districts, abortion, mandated coverage of certain things in insurance .... allow idiots to avoid the consequences of being idiots.
We don’t need a nanny state and districting and elections were supposed to be left to the states. Until the bassackards Warren Court overstepped their grounds and started legislating from the bench.

Soon, we will have another radical right wing judge.

Roe versus Wade is very close to being taken away from women as a right. After all, Trump said women who get an abortion should be punished.

Will losing this woman's right be OK to women in the US?

Should women be punished for getting an abortion?

What is it you think women will do? Celebrate?
Hmmmm. Didn’t know murder was a “right.” It’s allowed by law because of a piss poor decision in 1973.
I rest my case, Dean.
Abortion is murder. Extermination of life just because you cannot take responsibility for your own actions is the mark of an uncivilized society.

Roe versus Wade is very close to being taken away from women as a right. After all, Trump said women who get an abortion should be punished.

Hmmmm. Didn’t know murder was a “right.” It’s allowed by law because of a piss poor decision in 1973.
I rest my case, Dean.
You don’t have a case and have never made a good case in the history of this board.

I rest my case, Dean.
You don’t have a case and have never made a good case in the history of this board.
Jealousy ? Bush? and you dishonor the name Bush

you don't even know what it means. Try doing some research first. Man you are ignorant.
I don't know what Abortion means?
Wow you're dumb, you don't know what striking down the ruling means......it's really like dealing with a 5 year old.

In a way I think it might be a good idea for the dems to get out of the way. It seems to me they've been spending political capital protecting RW reactionaries from exposing themselves. Europe has had drug induced abortions for over a decade. We'll have half the states that would make it illegal seeing women travelling to a next door state. Let corporations run by Christian fundies not provide gynecological healthcare insurance to workers.

What does this mean?>
Let corporations run by Christian fundies not provide gynecological healthcare insurance to workers.

is gynecological healthcare insurance a code word for abortion?

If Roe v. Wade is repealed, you won't see any change in the abortion rate. At all.

I'd say that isn't entirely true.

But mostly so.
The abortion rate barely changed when Roe v. Wade was made the law of the land. There were already nearly a million legal abortions a year before Roe v. Wade.

And abortions will continue unabated if Roe v. Wade is repealed.

Yep especially with the constant technological changes in modern medicine. The law of physics is always against conservatives.

For every action there is an equal but opposite reaction. Even if Roe were overturned an entire movement will arise that assure women who live in states that prohibit abortion will either receive abortion inducing medication or receive help or n traveling to a state that will

Agreed.

So why is the rallying cry around Kennedy's retirement.....Roe ?

I think they just need SOMETHING.

It was going on before and will continue.

Roe did nothing except show the country that the SCOTUS could be used for political ends.

Now we have the battle over Kennedy's spot on the bench.

Thanks to the left wing.

Typical scare tactics of the hate-filled, desperate Progressive! Shameful!

It was going on before and will continue.

Roe did nothing except show the country that the SCOTUS could be used for political ends.

Now we have the battle over Kennedy's spot on the bench.

Thanks to the left wing.

The Democrats will scream and holler at the top of their lungs but it will do no good. President Donald Trump will nominate an outstanding candidate and Congress will approve.

Violating the right to privacy shouldn’t be ‘OK’ with any American.

Nor should any American want to see more government, bigger government, interfering in citizens’ private lives, as most conservatives wish to see happen.

Good republican women will applaud whatever the men in their lives tell them to applaud.

And be happy and thankful to do it.

You mean will Republican women lament not being able to legally kill their unborn babies purely for their own convenience? Nope.

How can you call yourself a "progressive" and "humane" and "tolerant" and then turn around and defend the practice of elective abortion? You are worse than the slavery apologists of the 1850s.
I mean Republican women deciding for themselves what they do with their own bodies and not let men decide for them.
Women will continue to be allowed to decide whether nor not to use their bodies to fuck themselves silly without contraception.

Or they can decide to use contraception for their bodies.

The decision will be entirely theirs.

No worries.

We know what causes pregnancy now. Sex without contraception. Liberals seemed to believe that "problem" would be cured by legalizing abortion! Can you imagine that?

Gosh, I wonder if they will still be stumped as to how to prevent unwanted pregnancies once abortion is outlawed!

"My body! My body is being violated by not being able to kill this body growing inside me!"

Violating the right to privacy shouldn’t be ‘OK’ with any American.

Nor should any American want to see more government, bigger government, interfering in citizens’ private lives, as most conservatives wish to see happen.
If someone murders an innocent, I suppose you whine about government interfering in a private matter when they prosecute.

When you fools finally realize that abortion is murder from the perspective of pro-lifers, then you won't make such stupid comments.

If Toyota doesn't share the values American's have, then why are they here to begin with ?? The Love of money is the route of all evil. This nation had gotten in the habit of selling it's soul for silver and gold.

It is why we have the break downs now that we do in American society, because we got into the bad habit of importing strange ideologies that came along with the imports, and then we began exporting our values straight into hell for these globalist.

Can't say. Not a woman. But as a potential father it sounds excellent.

No one should be punished. Just end it.

The majority of women will celebrate no doubt because the practice of abortion likely sickens them as much as most everyone else. The question is how will planned parenthood sate Moloch without the sacrifices?
You said you’re not a woman but you think it’s a great idea.

Do you know any women that would be glad that you would decide for them?

Idiot. All SCOTUS will do is send it back to the States.

People think abortion was illegal before Roe v. Wade. That is a lie.

Besides, I think abortion on demand should be given to ANY dimocrap that wants one.

Plus $10 from CrimeStoppers

We know what causes pregnancy now. Sex without contraception. Liberals seemed to believe that "problem" would be cured by legalizing abortion! Can you imagine that?

Gosh, I wonder if they will still be stumped as to how to prevent unwanted pregnancies once abortion is outlawed!

"My body! My body is being violated by not being able to kill this body growing inside me!"
Liberals support distributing free and low cost birth control to prevent “accidents”. They also support sex education. Liberals have advocated free neonatal care and maternity services to poor women.

Conservatives support abstinence.

Forum List

Back